CT- Annie Le, 24, Yale Student, Missing 9/8/09 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been reported numerous xs she left her office & went directly to the lab..That is where she left all her stuff (cell, $$$, etc) so I am still :confused:

Annie was also a Teaching Assistant and taking classes. She could have left her personal items in her office where classes are held (bldg # 1) - and leave to do research in the research building (bldg #2). just a thought

YALE is known to have BRILLIANT people!!!

I think Annie must be brilliant. There was discussion earlier about the perp being a sex offender from the community and if she was specifically targeted or just convenient target. If the steam was intentional so the alarm could be pulled as a diversion - my guess is that it's not a local sex offender. just a guess!

Annie was also a Teaching Assistant and taking classes. She could have left her personal items in her office where classes are held (bldg # 1) - and leave to do research in the research building (bldg #2). just a thought

See my EDITED post above but ITA it seems on that day this is what it seems she did do.

((nurse ducks big time before even SAYING this)):

After reading the forensic astro post on her case by the wonderful Tuba I have to wonder if she didn't "do something drastic" (without coming out and using the 'S' word)... I know, I know.... I am expecting rotten fruit hurled at my head at any moment now... for anyone who wants to entertain the thought here is my post there (asking for some astro clarity) brb to link to that post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4148470&postcount=263"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

But her stance, the way she is holding it, made me think it was not just papers, but something more substantial and heavier.

It looked to me like she was shifting her weight and her "package" (whatever it was) in preparation to open/enter the doorway.

On the off chance that she did intend to disappear...

Could one of the things she was carrying have been a box containing a change of clothing? IF (and we do need to consider the possibility) she wanted to vanish, a logical plan would have been to enter the building wearing something bright and easily spotted on the cameras (like the green blouse), then change to something drab - maybe pin up or otherwise change her hair, rig the fire alarm, and exit with the crowd.

Yeah, I thought about that too actually. I think it's a good theory, but I'm not necessarily buying that that's what she did. It just seems like WAY too much work. If she wanted to disappear- why not just not go to the lab that day and disappear by fleeing New Haven? Why would she go into the lab, deal with having to disguise herself, pull the fire alarm, and then flee with the crowd- especially knowing there were cameras everywhere. I think if she wanted to disappear, she wouldn't have went to the lab. She would have just not came home and disappeared.

If it were only a marriage she would be escaping, I'd be more inclined to think she left. But she has sooo much invested in her education - I can't fathom her walking away at this point. :(

After reading the forensic astro post on her case by the wonderful Tuba I have to wonder if she didn't "do something drastic" (without coming out and using the 'S' word)... I know, I know.... I am expecting rotten fruit hurled at my head at any moment now... for anyone who wants to entertain the thought here is my post there (asking for some astro clarity) brb to link to that post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only

I don't delve into the astrology threads, but I did read the post you linked.

I wonder if she may have been avoiding someone...maybe someone makes a habit of 'running into" her between classes or on the way to lunch, realizes she may be dawdling in the lab; waiting for them to leave, so they set off the overly-sensitive alarm with steam in an effort to flush her out? ...or maybe they wanted to get rid of everyone else in order to get to her.

I've delt with overly-senstitve smoke alarms in the past. Unless this alarm was recently installed, if it was the steam that triggered it, this has probably happened before. Anyone working in the vicinity of the alarm would know how to "accidentally" set it off without much effort.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only

Anything is possible so no rotten fruit :)

I think her hiding when the alarm (intentionally) went off is what we should focus on..What would make her do that? :waitasec:

It sure seems she had a lot on her plate. classes, thesis, T.A., hebrew lessons, wedding to plan. Was there any mention of a honeymoon? I wonder why they planned the wedding at the start of a new semester while both of them are still in school.

mom of amy,
I am thinking someone hid her or she hid herself... If you have read Tuba's charts in the past she has been spot on... I am anxiously awaiting what she has to say per my questions.

And thanks for not throwing rotten fruit :) I felt really bad even bringing up that possibility... but it sadly must be considered... suicide (hate even saying it) is not uncommon with high achievers/perfectionists in stressful situations.

Does anyone remember the UGA prof that shot his wife and went missing? He killed himself but HID his own self... it took LE weeks to find him. After reading the astro chart it just sent me that sort of vibe... but then again I am new to forensic astrology and could be reading it all wrong... that is why I posted those questions for further insight. I am sorry if it offended anyone here. This is a beautiful, smart, vivacious young woman who is not where she is supposed to be right now. She has loved ones desperately waiting on her to come home. What ever has transpired has transpired... and I am just throwing some thoughts out there for discussion.

eta: tuba has clarified as per my post on the fa thread: see below

Forgive me if this is indelicate, but do large lab buildings use incinerators for animals.

post by Tuba cut and pasted from case thread/forensic astrology
You are welcome. No, it is NOT Annie who was hiding. Annie is Venus. Mercury is someone else and that person was hiding. The person is unbelievably immature. Mercury is convertible, i.e. can be either male or female, however in Libra a masculine Sign, probably male. Please note I did not state that Annie was hiding.

I should add that if the incident (assuming there was one) occurred later, there is no reason to believe she is in the building.

No matter how we look at this, someone else is responsible for her not being where she is supposed to be.

You are wise to fasten on Uranus in House 5. Looking ahead to a committed relationship like marriage, afflicted Uranus there is nothing but trouble. It could represent someone who thought he had a chance with her & her impending vows convinced him otherwise.

thank you again Tuba!

Okay... so someone most likely male who is "incredibly immature" and thought he had a chance with her and the the upcoming wedding made him (or her) act.

For more check out Tuba's initial post on this case in the forensic astro thread under case briefings.

She has been on the money so many times it makes my head spin.

thank you again Tuba!

Okay... so someone most likely male who is "incredibly immature" and thought he had a chance with her and the the upcoming wedding made him (or her) act.

For more check out Tuba's initial post on this case in the forensic astro thread under case briefings.

She has been on the money so many times it makes my head spin.

the upcoming wedding has been planned for over a year - does Tuba think the person just now realized she wasn't going to call it off? Is this a person she was having an affair with? Could this be why she was so clear on her facebook about how happy and in love she is with her best friend! Wonder if Tuba thinks this person is a fellow Doctoral student, professor, or a student in the classes she TA's?

Sorry folks -- just joining in on this. DId she leave her purse and phone back at her office or in the lab? I've heard both. Thanks. As for the pic. She is putting most of the weight on her right hand and she is holding whatever it is up high...so I think it's worth thinking about something living or at least something important in her hands. even when you hold a pizza or a birthday cake (not making light) you hold it up close because you can better protect it near your chest rather than below your waist. but a stack of papers or books you would just let hang down low.

http://www.courant.com/community/new-haven/hc-yale-missing-0912.artsep11,0,4181908.story?page=2

(snip)
Le just began her third year as a doctoral student in pharmacology and was working on an eight-member lab team led by Professor Anton Bennett.

There are at least three students on Bennett's team, and those reached by The Courant on Friday declined to answer questions about Le or whether team members saw her on Tuesday morning in the building.

Sources said that every entrance and exit to the research lab is monitored by cameras, and that one of those cameras caught her walking in Tuesday morning as an unidentified student held the door.

http://www.courant.com/community/new-haven/hc-yale-missing-0912.artsep11,0,4181908.story?page=2

(snip)
Le just began her third year as a doctoral student in pharmacology and was working on an eight-member lab team led by Professor Anton Bennett.

There are at least three students on Bennett's team, and those reached by The Courant on Friday declined to answer questions about Le or whether team members saw her on Tuesday morning in the building.

Sources said that every entrance and exit to the research lab is monitored by cameras, and that one of those cameras caught her walking in Tuesday morning as an unidentified student held the door.

I'm pretty sure family, roommates, fellow researchers, and professors, have been told by the FBI and or LE not to talk to the press. I've seen that written in several articles. Looks like Yale doesn't want any bad publicity especially since they didn't notify the campus for 3 days!!!! Yale should be ashamed of themselves.

I wonder about the Professor, given Tuba's statement about being immature? Does anyone know whether he was present at the lab that day?

I'm pretty sure family, roommates, fellow researchers, and professors, have been told by the FBI and or LE not to talk to the press. I've seen that written in several articles. Looks like Yale doesn't want any bad publicity especially since they didn't notify the campus for 3 days!!!! Yale should be ashamed of themselves.

And where are the students raising funds to increase the reward? Where are the candlelight memorials and student support? Admin and student reaction seems a bit understated considering the situation. It's like the alarm bells aren't going off like we are used to seeing.

one article I linked here **somewhere** LOL... stated that everything released to the media had to FIRST go thru the campus Public Affairs office!

Let me go and find the link to the other unsolved missing persons from Yale... I guess they have the heebie jeebies... hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877