CT- Annie Le, 24, Yale Student, Missing 9/8/09 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigators found the body of missing Yale graduate student Annie Le in the building where she was last seen, the Daily News has learned.
The report came a short time after the police found bloody clothes stuffed in the ceiling of the building at 10 Amistad St. in New Haven.
Authorities emptied the building Saturday afternoon and declared it a murder scene.

Hi Linask! Missed ya! I know it says that now, but it's b/c they keep updating their article. It wasn't in the article when I made my post. This is sick - isn't it? A perfectly brilliant mind gone to waste b/c of some stupid idiot! Now to prove who the perp is!

My deepest sympathies to Annie Le's fiance and family...May her killer be found and punished - to the fullest extent of Gods's law...

News conference live on FoxNews for those of you who have access to a TV. STarting any second.

Hi Linask! Missed ya! I know it says that now, but it's b/c they keep updating their article. It wasn't in the article when I made my post. This is sick - isn't it? A perfectly brilliant mind gone to waste b/c of some stupid idiot! Now to prove who the perp is!
I know! Now her poor family has to plan her funeral, instead of attending her wedding this weekend. All because of some selfish jerk!:behindbar

Telling "us" not to ask too many questions, introducing FBI agent (female).

Wow - they are not even acknowledging that her body has been found..Sounds more like CYA for Yale!!!

I'm sitting here in front of my computer with the "Live Feed" on, staring at the door cement wall and all of those mics taped to that bar...and listening to the reporters laughing every once in awhile in the background...man oh man does it friggin' irritate me! Totally not the time or place, and withoutadoubt disrespectful! I understand life goes on and these people more than likely didn't know Annie, but still - at least turn off your stupid mics until the actual news conference starts...that is, if you still have the nerve to giggle!

I feel the same way (said so above) & now I see those speaking at the mic are kinda too JOLLY!

Wow - they are not even acknowledging that her body has been found..Sounds more like CYA for Yale!!!
==========================
This is a strange press conference.
Mumble.mumble.mumble.tip line.family private.

No mention yet of bloody clothing found or that Annie Le has been found.

Doesn't look like they found her body -- still saying she may be a missing person.
All of them congratulating and thanking each other is getting on my nerves, as is the attention paid to how their names are spelled.
This press conference contains NO INFO so far.

crime per FBI agent...Yale will be verrrry careful after the Suzanne Jovin case disaster of a decade ago...(respected professor had his life ruined, no evidence connecting him to the crime, and good leads ignored by police, still don't know who killed her...). "We don't know where she is -FBI categorically denies body having been found."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem