CT- Annie Le, 24, Yale Student, Missing 9/8/09 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No body found, only items have been seized, not yet associated with Annie Le

I think they are lying, it's politics, they need to not let these universities govern themselves.

WTH? After all that, "We don't know where she is, and we don't know if a crime has been committed here or not."

These people are very difficult to trust... :(

PRESSER RECAP

Yale Vice President Linda Lorimer speaking now. Saying she is impressed with LE efforts.

She has been in conversations with Annie Le's family. Says they will do everything they can to help the family out. The family has asked for the media to respect their privacy. Authorities have told her the investigation is at a "very difficult stage".

Kim Mertz (FBI Special Agent in Charge) says over 100 LE officials are working this investigation along with Yale University Police, CT police, etc. They are NOT in the position today to determine whether this is a missing person case, or whether criminal activity is involved.

Jim P. (I missed his last name) from the Yale University Police thanks all the police and FBI for their help. Says Yale takes security on campus very seriously. Says there is over 70 cameras in the area of the HOMICIDE building (he definitely called it a homicide building..I rewound it five times to double check). Says there is a 10,000 reward out there.

Commanding officer of Western District Major crime squad William Baldwin says the role of the agency is to support the police and FBI. Says they brought in canines (including bloodhounds) to help out.

FBI Special Agent in Charge is saying a body has NOT been found. No items have officially been associated with Annie Le. She says she is not getting into specifics and the items seized are being examined in various places to determine if they have any ties to Annie Le. They have not identified anyone as a person of interest and they have conducted numerous interviews. She is not going to comment on the fiancee. They are still undergoing the review and they have not let confirmed her exiting the building. Says she is not going to provide a timeline.

Yale VP is saying the fire alarm can not be pulled. It is the kind of fire alarm that would be automatically triggered. Says it was triggered because steam coming from a piece of equipment was set off.

Does anyone know how far in advance this press conference had been planned? Or was it a spur of the moment presser? Thank you in advance.

Saturday, September 12, 2009
foxnews_story.gif

The body of a missing Yale graduate student was found, police sources reportedly told a FOX affiliate in Connecticut, though police have not made official statements yet on any new evidence in the case ahead of a news conference planned for 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
Other media reports suggest a grim conclusion to the search for Annie Le, who disappeared days before she was scheduled to be married.
FOX 61 reported its sources said the 24-year-old's body was found inside the building where she was last seen and according to the New Haven Register, bloody clothes and other evidence also was found, in the ceiling of the same building at the New Haven, Conn., university.
more at link: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549527,00.html

We don't know where she is, we don't know that a crime has been committed, no body has been found...Ooh - items have been seized...Just wow, we here at WS have heard different (and WS infor. is almost 99% correct)...Again, CYA for Yale. It really appears that LE/FBI is kowtowing to the Yale authorities (IMO).

Oh...My...Gosh...EXACTLY What does it mean to say "We don't know if we should still treat this as a missing person's case or...? Maybe they didn't find an actual body, but pieces or residue that need to be dna tested in order to confirm that evidence before they officially state that Annie's body has been found.

It seems that Yale is trying to keep this hush hush and they OBVIOUSLY know a lot more....

This is a police matter why are they letting this university lady control everything!!

Did they say that no body has been found? Or just that they don't know if Annie Le is missing or not? The way that the VP said that they don't know if this is a missing persons case, or a "criminality" case, makes me wonder if they're dancing around saying that they've found a body, but that's it's not a state that can be ID'd without testing.

I wonder if they found "a body" but due to its condition, they haven't been able to "associate" it with her? Maybe that's what's behind their statements?

:confused:

They are saying a body has not been found, but evidence has been found....but not Annie's clothing....:confused:

This is really creepy & knowing that chemicals were available in the lab....My stomach is aching thinking just what may have happened to this lovely young woman.

I feel so awlfu for her loved ones....PLEASE media leave them all alone right now. 'The way they were talking in some of the videos & the live feed they are all about the $ maker shot! :shakehead: :(

:angel:

What is the point of this press conference? Seems like they are not very prepared.

They sure don't appear to be treating this with the gravity the murder of this girl would deserve. I can't get over the giddy demeanor...

Maybe they are awaiting an id for the body...this is weird..maybe theres hope shes alive after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove