CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, FOUND DECEASED Thread #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
when i googled that name RC i got a professor anyone else get that?

WOW!!!

RC was cited for and found guilty of "Traveling Unreasonably Fast ". And it is his only conviction. He was born in 1985. Just like quoted by the journalist. It's him!

I had to hurry & logon. I was watching HLN and the reporter said that Annie was hardly ever in the Amistad Building, she only went there when she had work involving animals (mice). This reporter said she was informed that Annie did most of her research at Sterling. This is completely opposite, absolutely opposite, what was reported earlier...and on various occasions, by someone that knew Annie. What would be the reason for discrepancy? I can't help but wonder if the reporter is incorrect in her reporting? Annie's work involved mice, therefore she would need to be in the Amistad building. Man, I'm really confused.

RC is listed in the whitepages, complete address and phone number. Address matches news reports.

so he IS an animal tech. Wish someone could find a picture. Working on it now. No luck with his yale email in Myspace of Fbook.

So, what do we think, guys? Is an arrest imminent (with the releasing of a specific name by a media outlet)?

I would think if you were sure enough to name names, you would be certain that an arrest was underway...

So a person is forced to ask ...the "WHY" question , why did he do it?
Motive....? This is where my interest is focused- not in announcing that a chopped up body in a wall is a homicide... all too obvious and a waste of tax payers money -
The Perp is now on the "run" so to spaek, knowing the clock is ticking -What was the motivation..? Passion , unrequitted love ? racial rage ? These are key questions to unravel the crime-

BINGO
a084.gif

title: Animal Techn Animal Resources Ctr

:clap: nice job :)

I second that! I wonder if he has reddish hair?

ETA: Thanks Turbododger for your photo of him and I see he doesn't appear to have red hair. I was thinking of the student who said a white male with reddish hair and blood on his shirt opened the door for her at Amistad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties