CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, FOUND DECEASED Thread #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I’ve never seen a bunch of people so out of control in my life,” he said, his head shaking."

NBC Producer Trampled At Annie Le “Briefing”

http://www.newhavenindependent.org/archives/2009/09/nbc_producer_tr.php#017048more

God forgive me since the poor woman was hurt, but that made me laugh. You would think the jackals would at least get the stories right if they're going to trample people to get them.

I used to be a big fan of Nancy Grace, Greta, etc. but it got to the point where I just couldn't watch anymore. The churning and churning of inaccurate information on all the different cases night after night had me so agitated! My God! Do none of them fact check?

So their offices were in the same building, according to the yale directory.

Is his father the Raymond C. that's a professor? I have absolutely no idea at this point, but does anyone have info on his parents? If so, it may explain an inferiority he could have hidden within himself...maybe not as smart, therefore not worthy of Annie...jealous b/c he really wanted her but didn't have the guts to advance...finally did but she turned him down & he snapped? Maybe? If his father is a professor, he's an incredibly smart man...Biology? If not, no biggie...

Just based on my own personal experiences with my ex I can not fathom what this woman is going thru. Not that it makes it any better but I'm glad that she didn't have children with this man. She will and probably does feel responsible for not seeing or stopping this from happening. I know I did. I felt like the worlds biggest idiot and my ex didn't kill anyone. My heart goes out to her.

Is his father the Raymond Clark that's a professor? I have absolutely no idea at this point, but does anyone have info on his parents? If so, it may explain an inferiority he could have hidden within himself...maybe not as smart, therefore not worthy of Annie...jealous b/c he really wanted her but didn't have the guts to advance...finally did but she turned him down & he snapped? Maybe? If his father is a professor, he's an incredibly smart man...Biology? If not, no biggie...

That seems possible, since he was the third with his name (III).

Having trouble finding much about him, except that he was on the honor roll and played baseball in high school. Source being a few articles on ctcentral.com. Might be more there.

the body isn't choppped up. people made that assumption because of it being in a wall and knowing nothing about scientific facilites. in these type of facilities there are huge access panels and access areas for wiring, cabling cooling ductwork and even as lines that you could put three or four intact bodies "in a wall."

Hi, I don't have a link and believe I read this in a comment by a poster whose NIK suggests he has worked in that bldg doing maintainence. That poster said LE had searched all the regular openings for these chases and found nothing. They suggested the body was dropped from a floor above into a chase that was accessed thru a dropped ceiling that was adjacent to that chase.

That is my interpretation of what he said so it might be a bit off. Then another poster gave a reason as to why they didn't spot the body right away because of the approach they used in getting to the chase. I didn't understand what he meant as it was way over my head and almost brought the post over. That is a no no I think, bringing a comment over as you can't get permission from that poster. If I can I will go find those posts.

I'd go with the friend. The reporters do not understand how research works and they're making a mess of it. The reporter is correct- she would only go there to work with her animals, but the reporter can't know how often or how long. The reporter was probably informed that Annie's "lab" was in Sterling and she's filling in on her own with what she thinks she knows. Unfortunately this will be picked up by the rest of them and will be established fact in one hour from now.

Have I mentioned I really, really dislike the media?

Bold by me...I miss watching the news with my Nanny when news was just that - NEWS. Now it's just shock-value reporting. I do hold CBS in high regard, though. I used to always trust CNN until Nancy Grace started taking over nighttime television news as if it were a nighttime soap opera...sorry all you Nancy fans. I do appreciate she covers missing childrens cases, but seriously, no reason to belittle your guests...it's all for ratings.

That poor girl- another life devastated. She probably had no idea at all.

But isn't it interesting that her or their last login is listed as today and the mood is listed as "busy."

I might have listed my mood as something different if I were in that situation -scared, chaotic, crazy, conflicted, exhausted, stressed.

God forgive me since the poor woman was hurt, but that made me laugh. You would think the jackals would at least get the stories right if they're going to trample people to get them.

I used to be a big fan of Nancy Grace, Greta, etc. but it got to the point where I just couldn't watch anymore. The churning and churning of inaccurate information on all the different cases night after night had me so agitated! My God! Do none of them fact check?

Hi Labrat, Plus, their info is usually a day late!

I still wonder if the police know WHERE he is... and if they don't, I wonder if he will be found dead.

But isn't it interesting that her or their last login is listed as today and the mood is listed as "busy."

I might have listed my mood as something different if I were in that situation -scared, chaotic, crazy, conflicted, exhausted, stressed.

On Myspace, you don't have to update your mood whenever you log in. It could have said busy for the last month. I rarely check my page any more, and it still has the same "mood" that I typed in a year ago! She may have logged on just to set it to private, then didn't think to change the Mood.

She may have logged on this morning but not have changed her mood from a previous date...if it was even her that logged on.

A source close to Clark’s family confirmed to The Post that he was the person who failed a polygraph test administered by authorities and that he also was the one with scratches on his chest — two key points that law-enforcement sources have made about one person they are looking at.

"He did not pass the polygraph test. ... But of course, they don’t always run true anway, especially when you’re nerved up asking so many questions," the source said.

The source added that, "Of course, he had scratches on his arm — from his cat."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/lab_technician_eyed_in_slaying_IpfKv663TTNxJxoTRWlBaJ

Attachments

• ray clark.jpg
    ray clark.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 45
Per you lady sleuthers suggestion, I watched Nancy Grace.

This lady is "way over the top". My first thought is she is trying for an Oscar academy award for drama. She was so hung up on Ms Le's wedding, I thought she was going to enact it.

Has she always been this way?

More from article I posted above. Hmmm...

The source said Clark, who the family calls "Ray Ray," had been working at the university building that morning along with his sister and her husband, who also are lab technicians. Clark’s girlfriend is a lab techie as well.

"But [Le] left the area before he left that morning," the source said.

"He’d seen her and said hi and kept on going. ... He really didn’t know her."

The family "is very upset," the family source added.

"I know he didn’t do it, but I can’t understand how anybody would do that in the first place and put her in the wall like that. And they would have had to do it at night because certainly nobody could have done it during the day when everybody was looking."

The source added that Clark was engaged.

"They are saving to get married," the person said.

Labrat, you should be proud of me. If this is the guy, he's been my guy since yesterday! I stuck to my guns and I was right...and so were you...the police were using the title Lab Tech loosely, hense the confusing discussion...but this is the exact same guy I was talking about! Although right now, I think it's only CBS running the story, so I'm reluctant a tiny bit, but I swear I think it's him. I think he's the suspect! and if he's really guilty...then I was right all along...I'm patting myself on my back...

Please laugh...just a tiny snicker:)

I am proud of you! I never got as far as an actual name, just the position the person would be likely to hold. How did you figure it out?

Funny you should say this b/c the reporter I was talking about a few minutes ago (on HLN) is actually a producer on Nancy Grace...at least that's what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member