CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, FOUND DECEASED Thread #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting someone with a heavier build. He doesn't seem strong enough to drag someone up to the ceiling and get them over the wall. Maybe it's just hard to tell from the pic but that's JMHO.

For most people - the term homicide simply means one person caused the death of another - If I drive my car over you while you are on your bike & I do it accidentally - that is homicide- for the police to make a press announcement that they are regarding the case as a homicide - simply means that a person caused the life of Annie to end- MY POINT IS- if it had been a Boston Senator's grand daughter... The police would have automaticallyannounced to the media that they were treating the case as a MURDER... to wit- The intentional criminal act of causing death with malice of forethought- (my point) is - all the evidence makes it a murder case - i realize it is "interchangeable" - and not political - but the politically correct thing to say at an Ivy league School is to down-play the whole thing to keep everyone -especially the Yale Blue Bloods - in a proper and socially acceptable mellow mood- while average blue collar America is watching and understand the poor young woman was down right violently murdered and stuffed in a wall - like so much trash- I have sorrow for Annie - and want justice - That is my point. To stand up there and say they are regarding the case as a homicide - does not send a strong message out to the rest of the world that the N.H. police are making every attempt to collar a Murderer!
My opinion is that should have been their loud & clear statement to the media- instead they "handled' the situation with tact & grace & PPP.

I was expecting someone with a heavier build. He doesn't seem strong enough to drag someone up to the ceiling and get them over the wall. Maybe it's just hard to tell from the pic but that's JMHO.

Ya, but Annie was tiny.

Per you lady sleuthers suggestion, I watched Nancy Grace.

This lady is "way over the top". My first thought is she is trying for an Oscar academy award for drama. She was so hung up on Ms Le's wedding, I thought she was going to enact it.

Has she always been this way?

No. She was always a little "intense" but I can't watch her at all any more. She's become a caricature of herself now.

The drama started to bother me and the harping on nonsense stated as facts drove me absolutely batty, but the last straw for me, and I had previously been a huge fan, was when she interviewed Elizabeth Smart and tried to get salacious details of her ordeal, claiming it would "help" other girls. Elizabeth smacked her down with such grace and dignity! I have not watched Nancy since.

Anyone else see dark, creepy and lifeless eyes in that pic?:eek:

OMG! That picture is way creepier than the one with the dog in it. The eyes look almost as if they'd been photoshopped to look like children of the corn eyes.

Yes - sort of empty- also I notice a conspicuous "cross" necklace positioned to indicate the dude "feels" he is displaying the nice guy stuff- If I had any working knowledge of "esp" I would want to know when the photo was taken? -

Per you lady sleuthers suggestion, I watched Nancy Grace.

This lady is "way over the top". My first thought is she is trying for an Oscar academy award for drama. She was so hung up on Ms Le's wedding, I thought she was going to enact it.

Has she always been this way?

Yep...sensational journalism at it's best! No offense NG fans as I am guilty of watching once in a while. Geraldo is much more sensationalist tho, IMO.

I think it was through a floor level access panel. It was the clothing that was above the ceiling tiles.

she was only 90 lbs. in a fit of rage she would have weighed as much as a piece of paper.

I am proud of you! I never got as far as an actual name, just the position the person would be likely to hold. How did you figure it out?

It was actually just a guess...but I started with MySpace. I got fed up with Google cache and started with Bing b/c malware was off the hook. I really didn't even know...was just trying to figure out who worked with animals in the same area Annie would be doing her experiments. Each animal research tech handles certain animals. I've found that Rodent Services were handled there and housed there, among other animals. Had to figure out just some of the people that worked for certain supervisors. Still wasn't sure, just thought. Don't forget, this person may still be innocent. He hasn't officially been charged yet. Let's wait and see b/c I may be wrong.

It was actually just a guess...but I started with MySpace. I got fed up with Google cache and started with Bing b/c malware was off the hook. I really didn't even know...was just trying to figure out who worked with animals in the same area Annie would be doing her experiments. Each animal research tech handles certain animals. I've found that Rodent Services were handled there and housed there, among other animals. Had to figure out just some of the people that worked for certain supervisors. Still wasn't sure, just thought. Don't forget, this person may still be innocent. He hasn't officially been charged yet. Let's wait and see b/c I may be wrong.

Jersey, are you saying you sleuthed this guy prior to the media releasing his name?

I remember you focusing on rodent services. I know you had something you were holding back. Was it RC?

Jersey, are you saying you sleuthed this guy prior to the media releasing his name?

friggin hell yeah. i'll delete if anyone is offended. something to keep in mind, he wasn't the only guy, though...just one of my main ones. doesn't mean i'm right though...let's just wait and see...

editing to add: i believed it was somebody that worked in the amistad building on a daily basis, somebody that most likely worked with animals. at that point, i thought a lab tech shared duties with an animal research tech, but i was confusing them. i do think some of their duties overlap. i do think if this is the perp, that he did some of the things that may not really have been expected of him in his duties. it was throwing us all off b/c i kept being up animal or rodent services. we kept trying to get to the bottom of exactly what a lab tech does, etc. i'm still confuzzled, he may not be the person, then again if he is, i must have done something right ... if i'm wrong, then i'm wrong, but at least i tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme