CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #5 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
scubagirl if you are right, this is amazing work. I think i have the name you are referring to.

Thanks!
And i just found his facebook page - lots of employees at yale (around his age) shown as friends.

Still not 100% sure - but so far everything matches the little tidbits of info put out by the press.

well - one quick easy way to find out would be to call and see if he's still employed there (I could have sworn the media said he's no longer an employee as of today). (I'm too chicken.....lol)

Yeah, they said his phone was disconnected, didnt they? (I am a chicken too...)

Like I said to someone else here privately - it could be a complete coincidence. But one of the animal tech's does fit the 24-25 age range and has a record with a speeding incident as referred to by the press. I'm just throwing it out there in case someone with better sleuthing skills can do something with it.

I am not sure if we are talking about the same person, but he has more than one violation. His first name is not spelled correctly in the speeding violation but is spelled correctly in several other violations. He was found guilty in all these cases. JMO

the one I found only has one violation (like reported by the media) and it's for travelling at an excessive rate of speed (or something like that - but implied a speeding violation)

Thanks!
And i just found his facebook page - lots of employees at yale (around his age) shown as friends.

Still not 100% sure - but so far everything matches the little tidbits of info put out by the press.

How'd you find his facebook page? His first and last names are two very common names...there are sooo many of them.

Well, yes, I do think it was spontaneous. Here is my reasoning:

I do think that the perp had noticed her and formed an attachment in his own mind. He may have even convinced himself she felt the same way. From all accounts she was a friendly, vivacious woman- it is very likely they saw each other inside that facility often and may have chatted a bit. He may have given this a great deal of significance.

I do not mean spontaneous in the sense that he just snapped and killed the first person he saw. It was absolutely about her specifically. I mean spontaneous in the sense that I do not think he woke up that morning and thought to himself, "Today I am going to kill her and conceal her in a wall."

He might have heard she was leaving soon for her wedding, or even not, maybe he hit on the first time they were both there with not too many other people around. I think he approached her and told her his feelings or was so sure that she felt the same way that he got physical with her, she fought back, and he killed her.

I know that legally, intent and pre-meditation can always be argued, since you can always stop before the person is dead, but I do not think that way. So yes, to answer your question, I do have a different definition of premeditated. The psychopath I knew was not big on advance planning. Everything was very spur of the moment. Of course this did not exonerate him for his actions. You are every bit as guilty whether your planning was three months or 3 seconds. I did see Pat Brown also and she said there are no crimes of passion. I think when people say spontaneous they mean lack of long term planning to specifically murder. I would think his plan was actually to possess her.

thanks for your reply...Not sure what Pat means when saying, no crimes of passion. What is known about psychopaths, is that when they go in for the kill, the person becomes and is treated as an object. There are no feelings for the object.

This guy is a narcissistic psychopath...thinking he could beat the lie detector test is one huge example of his narcissism. I agree with you, his plan was to possess her...and I also think that stemmed from ruminating fantasies of possessing, controlling and conquering her. He KNEW her. Different beginnings and different endings for the fantasies, maybe different from that which happened. I understand what you are saying in that he didn't walk out his door that morning and say I'm going to kill Annie. For whatever reason, he did end up with her, and that's the pre-meditated part I'm speaking of. This guy knew her.

I want to hold this psychopath accountable for his senseless and horrendous murder.

i called it someone answered
Just because someone answered doesn't mean it was him (if it's the lab number). Was it his personal number or lab number and did they say their name? The media implied his personal number was disconnected - not his on campus lab number.

Again - I would like to emphasize that I'm not 100% sure this is the person - I was hoping other sleuthers could help me find out. But based on the info given and the list of YARC technicians - it does match up.

The phone number for him in that directory is also the same phone number for two other people, including a supervisor.

By the way, are we sure that the guy in the arnstein lab is the same one who is an animal tech? As we have discussed an animal tech would probably not be affilated with a research lab. They would probably be full time animal techs...and the name is a very common name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper