CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The neighbor refers to a pit bull. But, isn't the dog in the myspace photo an English bulldog?

I wonder who is taking care of the pets?
I just hope they weren't left caged in the apartment. :mad:

does anyone else have the suspicion that the police waited because they thought the family might have helped him- and they wanted to get evidence to get him to incriminate the others?

OK, since things seem to have gotten quiet...The fact that people in the rental office at his apartment building haven't seen the suspect since Thursday doesn't mean he's on the lam. He could be staying with friends, knowing it was going to be a matter of time before the press figured out who he was, or it could be that his fiance asked him to leave her alone to think, or it could be any number of things.

What, so he's just giving his girlfriend space right now? Don't think so.

Wow... that article... I just can't get over it. He went on the lam?? Police don't know where he is??? Levin, just last night (wasn't it last night?), had a meeting at the med school to reassure people that the crime wasn't random and that the suspects were being watched very closely -- VERY CLOSELY? I hope the story is wrong.

The problem was explained by a mod as posting links to student names, etc..
The idea that POI can't be discussed was just a question someone wondered about here, after the forum was pulled.

If you're concerned, use initials or find another word to refer to the person.
(A polite word, however.)

Hope that helps a bit. This has been a very nice forum so far. Lots of great input. Just newbies learning the rules here & there, and that's normal.

O.k., thanks. I said I must've missed something. :crazy: I can't wait for the thread to come back freshly scrubbed, because there was good info about the actual POI.

All I'll say - if they had someone who had scratches/defensive wounds, and that person flunked a poly... and they let him drive off... somebody needs to get fired - and I don't mean the POI.

Too many cooks spoiling the pie? Yale cops, NH cops, FBI - too many jurisdictional questions, and nobody watching the POI?

Here's another article ... http://www.nypost.com/Page/Id/4.0.573578822;jsessionid=D2AA8661EA6A214EEDB3DC623DE38007

<snipped> The source added that, "Of course, he had scratches on his arm — from his cat."

The source said *advertiser censored*, who the family calls "*advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*," had been working at the university building that morning along with his sister and her husband, who also are lab technicians. *advertiser censored*'s girlfriend is a lab techie as well

Wow... that article... I just can't get over it. He went on the lam?? Police don't know where he is??? Levin, just last night (wasn't it last night?), had a meeting at the med school to reassure people that the crime wasn't random and that the suspects were being watched very closely -- VERY CLOSELY? I hope the story is wrong.
I still don't believe it was random though. "Random" infers a stranger perp who has no relationship with the victim, imo. I do believe Annie was targeted, for whatever reason. MOO

www.nydailynews.com

this article says he was last seen by neighbors leaving with his girlfriend, in a hurry and that he looked somewhat crazed!!! I live in a suburb of Chicago so I have no idea where he would head - any locals? Where do you think he would go? TIA

Is it just me or does anyone else have raised eyebrows about the his fiance after reading that article from NYTimes?

Here's another article ... http://www.nypost.com/Page/Id/4.0.573578822;jsessionid=D2AA8661EA6A214EEDB3DC623DE38007

<snipped> The source added that, "Of course, he had scratches on his arm — from his cat."

The source said *advertiser censored*, who the family calls "*advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*," had been working at the university building that morning along with his sister and her husband, who also are lab technicians. *advertiser censored*'s girlfriend is a lab techie as well
He also has a cat? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member