CT CT - Janice Pockett, 7, Tolland, 26 July 1973

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am going to post my intuitive impressions on Janice as I looked at her photo.

I got the man was waiting for her. He lived in the town and had been watching her. I got "policeman" but I think it was something to lure her into a car, I don't think he was a cop. I felt like he live in that town, and he helped search for her. I got a "basement" and I also got in a yard near the home. I got "Massachusetts". So I don't know if she is in a yard somewhere in Massachusetts or a basement, or this is other victims. I see him in "orange" , so that means he has been or is in jail. I only spent about 5 minutes on this, but that is what I got.

Sister,

Yes very nice job on the facebook page. I became a fan. I hope one day you find out what happened to Janice. You and your family deserve to have closure.

some questions for sister if you can remember that day. was anything unusual going on in the weeks before she went missing like strange people in the area maybe some construction going on? did you have any bad feelings in your gut that day like something bad might happen?

I wish I could remember more about that day. I don't recall anything out of the ordinary. I wish I could.
Smile - have you had a chance to check out Janice's facebook page?

I simply want to post to show my support of your efforts and to show that your sister is thought of often here.

I was born in Tolland a mere months before her unfortunate disappearance. I remember growing up in town and having the specter of the incident frighten me inside. To this day I still live in town and when I drive by that spot (which is often) I cannot help but think of Janice. I even tell my kids about it, trying not to scare them but to help make them aware. It is all a parent can do.

I wish you well with your efforts. I read a post here where someone said the incident would have broken lesser people than your mom or you (or anyone in your family). I agree wholeheartedly.

I have nothing to add here but for you to know you are in my thoughts. I added your facebook page to mine last night.

Regards,

tolland1

Thanks. Your support means a lot to me. Please help spread the word through facebook. I do believe the answer to what happened is out there somewhere; even the littlest bit of information could help. There is always hope!

Thanks. Your support means a lot to me. Please help spread the word through facebook. I do believe the answer to what happened is out there somewhere; even the littlest bit of information could help. There is always hope!

Funny you just mentioned the FB page. I was just thinking about you this morning on the way back from dropping my son off at school. Thinking I'm glad Janice's FB page is at least getting some 'front page' attention here while no one else has added any FB links for the missing in the LTWH area of the forum. Hopefully it will continue to get some views and some added friends on FB.

I'm close to Janice's age and some of the pictures of her resemble some of my childhood pictures. Same ponytails and my mom dressed me in similiar colors back then. I keep your sisters case in my prayers often.

Everyone keep spreading the word about Janice's Facebook page.
I agree with Cubby, I am near Janice's age as well and looking at the pictures takes me back. The ponytail holders, her dresses, her toys in the Christmas pictures, her Brownies uniform...her sister is doing a great job with the page and there are many pictures and people posting who remember her and when she vanished.

Wow. I have pictures of me at Santa's Playland and remember that igloo. I was also super-blond with pigtails. I think my pictures were from the early 1980s; I would have been 4 or 5? Brings me back. I wish this could be solved. Her family deserves justice.

thanks bugaboo. Please help spread the word through facebook - every bit of publicity helps!! Thanks to everyone!!

Sister,

I just posted the link to Janices' FB page on my FB page. I pray that this case will be solved.

July 26th was the 37th anniversary of Janice's disappearance. I am hopeful that one day her case can be solved.

God bless Janice's family, still searching for her.
I hope she can at least be found.

Happy new year to everyone!
Hoping 2011 brings answers to many missing persons cases.
Never stop looking!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back