CT CT - Janice Pockett, 7, Tolland, 26 July 1973

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you so much for this info - I will. I am also in the process of trying to contact Nancy Grace - she does cold case segments as well. Happy New Year to everyone.

Thanks for posting that. Very interesting and good to see her case in the news. Also interesting to see two never before seen color pictures of her.

I may be misunderstanding, but the mother gave Janice an envelope. With postage? To put in a mailbox ? If so, who was it addressed to? Did it ever reach the recipient? Then you would know that she got to the mailbox.

The envelope was to put the butterfly in. Janice had ridden her bike to a place where she left a butterfly the day or so before and was going back to get it. She never returned from that bike ride.

The last article posted said that there were bones found in the home of a suspect. Where are the bones now? They could be DNA tested now, something that wasn't available then. At least if it didn't solve this case it may solve another missing child case.

Hey Sister-
Good Job with that!!! Do you have facebook? There is something I'd like to share with you. It's important and at the moment kind of personal to my family which is why I won't write it here yet.
MN

Voicesof1 - I am on Facebook - feel free to look me up there.
I'm very happy and thankful for this article - hoping to generate some new leads.....

I was so intrigued by Janice's disappearance I did a profile using Forensic Astrology. Here is the link to Associated Content. Please notice that Martha wrote in with information on the case, after my profile. I hope it helps.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2643791/janice_pockett_disappearance_july_26.html?#comments

I have also done profiles for other cases and have a video being released on Debra Spickler as well.
If I can find one person I have done my job......

God Bless
LindaC:bud::bud:

Please check out the facebook page I made for Janice. It's still a work in progress, but I'm hoping to generate more publicity. It's time to make this cold case HOT!!

Can you link the facebook page?

I think I found the wrong person, someone with a similiar name in the UK.

I'll try - I'm so technically challenged!! Search on facebook for Janice Pockett - missing since July 26, 1973 - that should get you there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back