CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I don't think the large font report was a taunt. IMO it was one of two things. (I also wonder if MT periodically scrolled to expose more of it.) Either she was positioning it for her family to read it or for the media. IMO she wanted it leaked and leaked it the only way she could. I can find no way to absolve counsel either. One especially looked very aware. Defense has been trying to introduce the report in every way they can think of, both inside and outside the court.

I wish the judge would have dismissed the jury every time JS moved toward the first yellow line, imposed $teep $anction$, and if AF per$i$ted in crossing the double yellow line, nailed her wor$$$$e. So unethical. And if the judge was worried about prejudicing the jury against the Defense, well, what about the important seesaw balance of making sure that the jury of peers hears only what is admissible?

What really is MT's defense anyway? She was hungry so she forget every critical detail that occurred on 5/24 but remembered all the written down ones... yeah, no. And whatever defense they concoct, where is her feigned remorse? No sadness that, despite what she couldn't remember in English or Spanish, a woman is dead. If she (is pretending she) didn't know that on 5/24, she knows it now. No regrets? No "I wish I wouldenta"? No "I did what was asked of me because I loved Fotis, I didn’t know he was using me". Nope.

Contrast with PG. FD clearly used him. PG was unaware. And even in the face of FD's (and MT's) odd behavior that day and other days, he processed it through his own decent thinking. FD must've been trying to increase the value of his truck, better seats for resale. Moving the truck on account of leaking oil. Detailing as a favor. Good deal on the motorcycle. All the while, FD was cheating him and worse.

When I think of young FD, I can't help but think ahead. His children may read here one day, hopefully later than sooner. I want to go on record. FD had choices. Whatever his demons, whatever his proclivities, he didn't have to do what he did. No one need be doomed by DNA. It was like 18 year old FD stood at a precipice, a fork. He had some natural abilities. Athleticism. Charm. He had some ability to design, build. He could have used all that for good. He took a different path. A darker one. MT, the same. Born into some privilege. She has a skillset. Maybe some business acumen. Certainly skiing ability. Equestrian pursuits. But she too leaned into using people for spoilt gain. Users use. Grifters grift.

It's a sad irony that FD was a builder and all he did was destroy.

And even to this day MT is standing in, keeping that ugly legacy alive.

JMO

Last edited:
I rewarched the video yesterday....The large font is on the screen after the lunch break. MT is sitting far back from the table as the camera starts the after lunch session. It creates a wider view of the desk and her screen.

As the prosecution is asking for the side bar, you can see MT and and Attorney F turn and look over their shoulders (is Mama T behind them?} Then you can see them close the screen, etc.
Yes momma T sits directly behind them

On the day of JF Murder per Det Kimball on 4/24, the PG FD MT game of the Tacoma 'hide the keys' statement of Detective Kimball at on 4/24 42:36
Summary: PG said as he was leaving 80MS he initially saw his keys in Tacoma, then when he returned with FD to 80MS he didn't see his keys and and then MT BROUGHT THE KEYS back TO 80MS. This was new information found by CSP between June interview and August, 2019 interview of MT.

For those interested in the reference to the Restraining Order Application (45:22) believed to be filed by MT against JF. This reference first appeared in MT LE Interview 2 iirc where MT claimed to be 'afraid' of JF and so had KM draft an application which she supposedly delivered to Farmington PD. The status of this application has not been disclosed in the trial so far. This frankly surprises me given the number of press and podcasters following this trial as this document is a matter of public record and easily found. Sometimes I just think that the Press simply don't want to do the basic work of finding a public document and making it public which in this case imo has consistently been an issue and I believe to be negligent on their parts.

State brings up the issue of the Restraining Order, Schoenhorn pops up and DEMANDS sidebar which lasts at least 7 min and then when the attorney's return to their chairs Judge R says that the Defence objection to the introduction of this evidence by Atty McGinnis is SUSTAINED. NO REASON PROVIDED FOR THE RECORD OR JURY.

SO, no Restrating Order details coming in now but perhaps later? Doubtful. This Restraining Order saga was quite an interesting aspect imo of this overall story in that it imo saw MT, KM and FD working together quite closely on an issue related to JF very well in advance of the JF murder so its imo quite disappointing that it won't be available to the jury at this time. I wonder what precisely the Judge believed the justification might be for Sustaining the Defence objection? Prior bad acts perhaps? IDK. Could this joint activity have possibly represented the beginning of the execution of the conspiracy by the three parties to murder JF? We and the jury won't find that out now and perhaps it will never re enter the trial but I wanted to document this event here as I believe it to be highly significant.

MOO
Thanks for posting this! I’m personally very interested, as I’m sure the jurors must also be after watching this referenced in one of the first two MT LE interviews. It was very unclear what exactly she was afraid of to compel her to file a restraining order against JD and also very intriguing that she would pick KM as the attorney with which to do so. Huge loose end and red flag IMO - do you really think the prosecution has nothing further to share on this?

I had to go back and listen to the judge bluntly tell the defense what this case is about and that a cell site placement expert is not going to help

Should be teed up at the right time, but if it doesn't work, it's 1:39:12

Thanks for bringing back this segment! On a slightly different take on this portion of the video - what’s up with the eye drops? This is only the second time I have every seen low life use eyedrops ( the first time being when she was busted with the large font screen shot). What is the D trying to pull off now?

FWIW I don't think the large font report was a taunt. IMO it was one of two things. (I also wonder if MT periodically scrolled to expose more of it.) Either she was positioning it for her family to read it or for the media. IMO she wanted it leaked and leaked it the only way she could. I can find no way to absolve counsel either. One especially looked very aware. Defense has been trying to introduce the report in every way they can think of, both inside and outside the court.

I wish the judge would have dismissed the jury every time JS moved toward the first yellow line, imposed $teep $anction$, and if AF per$i$ted in crossing the double yellow line, nailed her wor$$$$e. So unethical. And if the judge was worried about prejudicing the jury against the Defense, well, what about the important seesaw balance of making sure that the jury of peers hears only what is admissible?

What really is MT's defense anyway? She was hungry so she forget every critical detail that occurred on 5/24 but remembered all the written down ones... yeah, no. And whatever defense they concoct, where is her feigned remorse? No sadness that, despite what she couldn't remember in English or Spanish, a woman is dead. If she (is pretending she) didn't know that on 5/24, she knows it now. No regrets? No "I wish I wouldenta"? No "I did what was asked of me because I loved Fotis, I didn’t know he was using me". Nope.

Contrast with PG. FD clearly used him. PG was unaware. And even in the face of FD's (and MT's) odd behavior that day and other days, he processed it through his own decenct thinking. FD must've been trying to increase the value of his truck, better seats for resale. Moving the truck on account of leaking oil. Detailing as a favor. Good deal on the motorcycle. All the while, FD was cheating him and worse.

When I think of young FD, I can't help but think ahead. His children may read here one day, hopefully later than sooner. I want to go on record. FD had choices. Whatever his demons, whatever his proclivities, he didn't have to do what he did. No one need be doomed by DNA. It was like 18 year old FD stood at a precipice, a fork. He had some natural abilities. Athleticism. Charm. He had some ability to design, build. He could have used all that for good. He took a different path. A darker one. MT, the same. Born into some privilege. She has a skillset. Maybe some business acumen. Certainly skiing ability. Equestrian pursuits. But she too leaned into using people for spoilt gain. Users use. Drifters grift.

It's a sad irony that FD was a builder and all he did was destroy.

And even to this day MT is standing in, keeping that ugly legacy alive.

JMO
Can’t disagree with anything said here except that maybe it’s not a bad thing for the jurors to be exposed to a little bit of the circus - perhaps might help with overall perspective.

Excellent point on the kids potentially reading here when they are ready. We should all try to be mindful of that.

here is more clarification :

Farber is the primary creditor of the Fotis Dulos estate, which owes her nearly $2 million from a lawsuit over unpaid business loans her family made to Fore Group. She foreclosed on the property earlier this year.

"Weinstein contends in court papers that the property is actually worth $2.5 million. He is seeking the difference from the value and the sale price from the estate."

It is interesting that FD's financial strength imploded shortly surrounding the health challenges and eventual death of Jennifer’s beloved father (January 8, 2017). I’m certain he (Mr. Hilliard Farber) knew FD’s colors Day One and that’s why he kept him Front and Center & Accountable. As horrific this tragic story is, the 5 Farber children are surrounded by a caring grandmother, auntie and a loving, consistent nanny (as we saw) and NOT Fotis’s family and NOT Michelle’s family. Phew. That’s what Jennifer fought for in that garage. Let’s hope for a conviction.

It is interesting that FD's financial strength imploded shortly surrounding the health challenges and eventual death of Jennifer’s beloved father (January 8, 2017). I’m certain he (Mr. Hilliard Farber) knew FD’s colors Day One and that’s why he kept him Front and Center & Accountable. As horrific this tragic story is, the 5 Farber children are surrounded by a caring grandmother, auntie and a loving, consistent nanny (as we saw) and NOT Fotis’s family and NOT Michelle’s family. Phew. That’s what Jennifer fought for in that garage. Let’s hope for a conviction.
Yes, as did his audacity, delusion, and ramping up of abuse. Reprehensible. And I echo all your thoughts. Thankful as well.

I didn't know that! Thanks for having a look, @Silverstorm.
Is it maybe in here? These books are from the Auction of FD's things...

Is it maybe in here? These books are from the Auction of FD's things...

Good thinking, @Morgan10028. Thanks. I will scrutinise when I find my glasses.

Meantime, the item that stands out to me is the package of DEPEND incontinence underwear. Those could come in useful if someone were setting out on a multi-hour murdering spree and didn't want to risk stopping for a bathroom break. MOO

Meantime, the item that stands out to me is the package of DEPEND incontinence underwear. Those could come in useful if someone were setting out on a multi-hour murdering spree and didn't want to risk stopping for a bathroom break. MOO
Oh, my.

It's been done before.

I wonder if Michi has Depends itemised on any of her receipts.
Nothing says sexy time quite like incontinence briefs.

Hey, Fotis, do you have time for the Tacoma Two-step? Depends.

The real question -- why were they in the bookcase? I've seen strange decor but....

Diaper bookends.

Classy.

JMO

I thought she lost her licence?
Mama t did lose her license but the business appears to be operating.

Will continue to investigate as imo the agreement with the feds was quite clear on what was supposed to happen with business shut down.

Perhaps this is how she is funding defence?

Possibly illegally running a business she was ordered by Federal Govt to shut down?

Will work on this and report back.
Moo

Last edited:

IMG_1020.jpegChilling.

Wonder if it could have been used for waterskiing as well?

I wonder if Michi has Depends itemised on any of her receipts.
Nope, she’s just not that organized (one of my fav det ventruska quotes of the trial)!

Based on her history with the non alibi scripts the depends would be left off imo.

Funny how the absence of information and the forgotten or misremembered “memories” in this case whether it be the non alibi scripts or the LE interviews tell the story of this murder of JF and the surrounding conspiracy of FD,MT and KM quite clearly.

MT left a very clear path of breadcrumbs imo for this very tragic case but she just did it in a somewhat unconventional way imo.

Ah the twisted minds of criminals….

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members