CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. So done with Gayle King and Oprah.
MOO.
Agree that they are both evil but in this case Gayle was only member of the press to call out MT and say things seemed implausible as she described them to LE. Perhaps she said it because the 48 hrs person made a whole series of ridiculous statements about MT being persecuted only because FD died etc. I don’t watch that show but I put clip on thin thread earlier. It was typical cheerleader stuff and puff piece journalism at its worst imo.

Rest of press are dancing around the issue of MT and nobody has done a solid investigation of her history. The 48 hrs person even seemed to repeat the Troconis crew statement that MT is being persecuted by state and taken to trial only because FD died! Wonder how much the Troconis crew got for interview from CBS? Schoenhorn made a ridiculous statement that MT is holding the bag!

Yep, she is holding the bag and will be holding it all the way to prison because that is where convicted co conspirators to murder go!

That is the status of MsM in this tragic trial. It’s shameful imo. MT is no victim, MT is charged as a co conspirator to the murder of JF.

MOO

Last edited:
THIS!!!

Wow, fantastic summary and spot-on! Thank you!!!!

Agree and here’s to the jury following the facts and reaching the verdict: guilty on all charges!

Moo
Still watching interview 3 in very small bites…grain by grain actually so not done. So many glass tables, square desk and endless details….wonder what the memory expert will say about these?

But, I am curious though what you thought of KM allegedly being seen by MT in the murder day am and spoken about in this third interview? State hasn’t mentioned KM and I always forget that he is just charged with conspiracy and not tampering and hindering which I always found curious (well that and his short form
AA too I guess).

Is this a preplanned alibi by the trio for KM or is this the truth? If he were there as described by MT did he then head to NC in the Suburban or possibly even the rental Yukon that nobody can figure out when it was returned? And was it his phone that connected with iPhone in JF suburban at 2:56 pm in waveny? I have to go back to the car parade video and see when the FD suburban was seen as I honestly cannot recall when it hit the screen to see what all might be possible. Still trying to see who the mystery person assisting in NC might be as I’m still not convinced the body ever made it to Farmington. MOO

Last edited:
It was most likely, not certainly, Jennifer’s phone that connected because it had the same MAC address as the phone she made calls with earlier in the day. And the phone would need to have a prior pairing with the car to connect via Bluetooth.

I think it was either Kent or the Albanian car salesman with the crowbar and gas can. I don’t know the guy’s name, but he was given a pass due to Mawhinney’s close ties with the police department apparently. He seems like the guy who does the dirty work for others.

The incident with the crow bar and KM’s now ex-wife happened on April 15th. KM’s phone first pinged at the Windsor Rod and Gun Club in late March. I think that Kent was at the Windsor Rod and Gun Club on May 31st filling back in either the spoiled grave or another grave he had dug because he knew the scrutiny would soon be on him. May 31st happens to be the same night that the police discovered the bags on Albany Avenue. I think Fotis alerted Kent on May 31st, and Kent quickly went back to the club to cover his tracks.

The grave was half filled with water on May 22nd with the lime removed, and it was spoiled on May 18th. Someone had to go there, get all the water out, and fill it in before it was discovered filled in neat as a pin on June 2nd.

Last edited:
Still watching interview 3 in very small bites…grain by grain actually so not done. So many glass tables, square desk and endless details….wonder what the memory expert will say about these?

But, I am curious though what you thought of KM allegedly being seen by MT in the murder day am and spoken about in this third interview? State hasn’t mentioned KM and I always forget that he is just charged with conspiracy and not tampering and hindering which I always found curious (well that and his short form
AA too I guess).

Is this a preplanned alibi by the trio for KM or is this the truth? If he were there as described by MT did he then head to NC in the Suburban or possibly even the rental Yukon that nobody can figure out when it was returned? And was it his phone that connected with iPhone in JF suburban at 2:56 pm in waveny? I have to go back to the car parade video and see when the FD suburban was seen as I honestly cannot recall when it hit the screen to see what all might be possible. Still trying to see who the mystery person assisting in NC might be as I’m still not convinced the body ever made it to Farmington. MOO
I’m not convinced KM was there. Her description of him being there is very generic, with no detail. He is just there & she is just there - KM not asking for coffee, no bag on the table, not using his laptop or phone, no dialogue, only saying “aren’t you going to answer the phone”. She is just there - not asking where is FD, or would you like a coffee or water, not saying - I didn’t hear you arrive, where’s your car?

Same lack of detail as it was when she previously said FD was in office.

MT needed to change her story about FD in office because LE provided proof that she was lying. She only changed her story when she was aware that evidence showed her to be lying (not memory issue).
In Interview 3, it’s clear she is careful to listen to them giving her info to change her story. The detectives mention that they won’t give her info for this reason.

Nope, she’s just not that organized (one of my fav det ventruska quotes of the trial)!

Based on her history with the non alibi scripts the depends would be left off imo.

Funny how the absence of information and the forgotten or misremembered “memories” in this case whether it be the non alibi scripts or the LE interviews tell the story of this murder of JF and the surrounding conspiracy of FD,MT and KM quite clearly.

MT left a very clear path of breadcrumbs imo for this very tragic case but she just did it in a somewhat unconventional way imo.

Ah the twisted minds of criminals….

Moo
"We've seen your car."

Best line ever.

I’m not convinced KM was there. Her description of him being there is very generic, with no detail. He is just there & she is just there - KM not asking for coffee, no bag on the table, not using his laptop or phone, no dialogue, only saying “aren’t you going to answer the phone”. She is just there - not asking where is FD, or would you like a coffee or water, not saying - I didn’t hear you arrive, where’s your car?

MT needed to change her story about FD in office because LE provided proof that she was lying. She only changed her story when she was aware that evidence showed her to be lying (not memory issue).
In Interview 3, it’s clear she is careful to listen to them giving her info to change her story. The detectives mention that they won’t give her info for this reason.
Yes, you describe that interaction perfectly.

You could see Michis brain wheels whirling round and round as she tried to figure out just what to say to get the mean detectives off her *advertiser censored*….

Meanwhile, atty bowman was approaching fetal position in his chair.

Interview 3 has done me in…..still watching.

MOO

FD was careful to avoid the camera at 4 JC and disguise his departure from 80 MS.... so I wonder if he did any other magic at 4 JC....

Is KM on camera arriving at and leaving 4 JC? Showing up for a pre-arranged meeting.... leaving before the infamous 8:26 call....

What would be missing from the neighbor's video is FD ever leaving 4 JC.... but magically returning at some point.

Did KM manipulate his car and the Suburban that morning?

I bet he never goes to trial. Plea.

FD was careful to avoid the camera at 4 JC and disguise his departure from 80 MS.... so I wonder if he did any other magic at 4 JC....

Is KM on camera arriving at and leaving 4 JC? Showing up for a pre-arranged meeting.... leaving before the infamous 8:26 call....

What would be missing from the neighbor's video is FD ever leaving 4 JC.... but magically returning at some point.

My impression is that traffic at 4JC doesn't trip the motion detection cameras at 1JC. We get glimpses when there happens to be something going on at 1JC, something human, canine or feline, and there is something to see at 4JC at that moment coincidentally.

MOO

My impression is that traffic at 4JC doesn't trip the motion detection cameras at 1JC. We get glimpses when there happens to be something going on at 1JC, something human, canine or feline, and there is something to see at 4JC at that moment coincidentally.

MOO
Ah, right you are.

That's why the Ely camera was so important! Two points make a line. Direction creates an arrow.

Couldn't rely on 1 JC to track vehicles entering 4 JC. Some times just not every time.

Did we see when the Tacoma first returned to 80 MS?

When do we first see the Raptor back in circulation?

How does FD get from 80 MS to 4 JC the first time? Which vehicle? What time?

Why didn't FD just buy new seat covers for the Tacoma?

Last edited:
Good thinking, @Morgan10028. Thanks. I will scrutinise when I find my glasses.

Meantime, the item that stands out to me is the package of DEPEND incontinence underwear. Those could come in useful if someone were setting out on a multi-hour murdering spree and didn't want to risk stopping for a bathroom break. MOO
These are small. Do woman wear them after birth? Or when they are performing a long job? Not exactly a panitlimer…

Super Plus Depends at that.
We shouldn't joke.

Dark triad.

Maybe someone was still a bedwetter. Needed big boy pull-ups.

Or

Someone knew he was going to have a long morning of planes, trains, automobiles, trucks, Suburbans and bicycle and knew he wouldn't have time for pit stops.

Ambush pants.

JMO

Agree. They didn’t even bother charging him with tampering and hindering.

KM goes to the head of the class for his choices and gets charged with Conspiracy.

Looking forward to the Car Parade update with the 2015 suburban.

Moo

Yes, I agree with you completely.

This answer from Michi about KM I think was possibly improvisation to cover for other lies in prior interview as you say and my guess is that LE knows precisely where KM is at the time in question and this statement could just be Michis lie that “sinks her battleship”. LE certainly had her go through this line of questioning but I sensed less interest in listening to Michi after this “visit to the office”.

Michi seems to do best with a script imo. I do wonder if the good Dr loftus will discuss this aspect of memory? But I guess it’s not really a memory issue in this case so much as a question of basic intelligence as to saying she saw KM. By interview 3 Michi had to know KM had been investigated and must have known much of the evidence available to LE too. Why would she choose to say she saw KM?

Edited to correct KM arrest warrant date.

Moo

Last edited:

This answer from Michi about KM I think was possibly improvisation to cover for other lies in prior interview as you say and my guess is that LE knows precisely where KM is at the time in question and this statement could just be Michis lie that “sinks her battleship”. LE certainly had her go through this line of questioning but I sensed less interest in listening to Michi after this “visit to the office”.

Michi seems to do best with a script imo. I do wonder if the good Dr loftus will discuss this aspect of memory? But I guess it’s not really a memory issue in this case so much as a question of basic intelligence as to saying she saw KM. By interview 3 Michi knew KM had been charged and must have known much of the evidence available to LE too. Why would she choose to say she saw KM?

Moo
You know, if KM were to testify, all he would have to do is say that he was not in the office when Michi claimed he was. The state could stop questioning him right there. I am not sure what kind of cross he’d endure, but I imagine he’d do just fine. Not sure what cross might do to his case, though. I guess it would depend on if he’s made some sort of arrangement with the state, and what it involves. It may not matter what the defense gets him to admit to.

You know, if KM were to testify, all he would have to do is say that he was not in the office when Michi claimed he was. The state could stop questioning him right there. I am not sure what kind of cross he’d endure, but I imagine he’d do just fine. Not sure what cross might do to his case, though. I guess it would depend on if he’s made some sort of arrangement with the state, and what it involves. It may not matter what the defense gets him to admit to.
Without a deal I can’t see how he can testify but I leave that to @lucegirl as it’s above my pay grade.

Moo

No court today due to holiday!

We get a break from the circus!

If anyone sees Michi at the Apple Store in Greenwich looking for a new computer be sure to take a photo!

Moo

IMG_1019.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 8

Michi seems to do best with a script imo. I do wonder if the good Dr loftus will discuss this aspect of memory? But I guess it’s not really a memory issue in this case so much as a question of basic intelligence as to saying she saw KM. By interview 3 Michi knew KM had been charged and must have known much of the evidence available to LE too. Why would she choose to say she saw KM?

Moo
KM was charged in January 2020. So MT did NOT know during the August 2019 interview that KM would later be charged.

Question, do we know anything about an infotainment search warrant on a black Mercedes SUV? I would think recent model Mercedes would have tracking data…hmmm. Is the State saving this for KM’s trial or will we hear more this week? Seeming so far that there are great lengths taken to keep KM’s name out of this trial.

JMO

Ah, right you are.

That's why the Ely camera was so important! Two points make a line. Direction creates an arrow.

Couldn't rely on 1 JC to track vehicles entering 4 JC. Some times just not every time.

Did we see when the Tacoma first returned to 80 MS?

When do we first see the Raptor back in circulation?

How does FD get from 80 MS to 4 JC the first time? Which vehicle? What time?

Why didn't FD just buy new seat covers for the Tacoma?
This is what I have. Tacoma pulls into 80 MS at 12:22pm, Raptor arrives there at 4:58pm. No video of FD leaving 4 J or returning, so I assume he walked or rode a dirt bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611