CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the KM data/information of his whereabouts is not mentioned by the state (an in fact, avoided by the state when his data was admitted by the defense), is related to the fact that once KM's whereabouts, data, and actions come in, MT 's actions seem less incriminating and the defense would hang it all on KM. For example, if the state introduced evidence of KM at 4JX, then he could be the one who answered the phone, moved the phone, give the impression that FD was home, and set the fires in the fireplace. We can't see who is driving either of the cars in the movement between the 80 MS and 4 JX, if KM was at 4JX and there is no video of him leaving, he may be the bad actor leading to reasonable doubt of MT. Then, the defense would claim that MT was innocently cleaning at 80 MS and not involved. FD would then be the person who took PG keys, etc. The defense was hoping against all hopes that the state would add KM to the mix because it would allow for much to be shifted to him. Just getting the KM data in as an exhibit, I think JS is hoping that the jury will want to see that timeline and use it to exonerate MT. I think there is some really incriminating stuff in that cell tower report about KM. JMHO.

Ok

So we still have the vehicle parade mystery going in two locations - nc and Farmington - Farmington visibility is improving but nc is still murky imo on the issue of possible second car and accomplice

How does FD move around undetected between 4jx and 80 ms

FD 2015 suburban - nothing but questions here imo

Could there be other unknown vehicles such as Mercedes, BMW or unreturned MT tahoe rental or some other vehicle never mentioned

The game of locate the phone going over a 60 mile radius or so - think we have all the phones but not sure

The game of “where was KM” going on still and how his phone got to 4jx and how it left (still wonder if FD got KM phone at stop and shop when he did the “meat run”).

Why was KM DNA never mentioned by State?

Anything else?

Moo

Last edited:
Ok

So we still have the vehicle parade mystery going in two locations - nc and Farmington - Farmington visibility is improving but nc is still murky imo on the issue of possible second car and accomplice

How does FD move around undetected between 4jx and 80 ms

FD 2015 suburban - nothing but questions here imo

Could there be other unknown vehicles such as Mercedes, BMW or unreturned MT tahoe rental or some other vehicle never mentioned

The game of locate the phone going over a 60 mile radius or so - think we have all the phones but not sure

The game of “where was KM” going on still and how his phone got to 4jx and how it left (still wonder if FD got KM phone at stop and shop when he did the “meat run”).

Why was KM DNA never mentioned by State?

Anything else?

Moo
If Fotis got Kent's phone the night before, Kent is cooked.

Because LE says Kent and Fotis met at 80 MS the night before, right? (Or am I getting my facts mixed up?)

So they have to have his phone traveling there, his vehicle on neighbors' surveillance, or his infotainment data. (Any one of more.)

But however they know Kent was there, if he passed off his phone it has to be unused evening and morning until it appears at 4JC. That would be super sus.

Unless... thinking and pecking on my phone here...LE only knows of Kent's phone location through Fotis' WiFi. But they did have pinging near the Granby grave, so they have some data.

Kent denied/ non-denied advising Michelle to pick up the phone. (Something like, "I wouldn't do that.") It gives me the feeling he did see and hear the phone ring or was otherwise in deep enough to give a non-response. But it is also reasonable to think he meant he wouldn't do such a thing if he were there. Either way, He didn't act like he had no reason to believe/know the phone call happened. I don't recall surprise at the whole line of questioning. If I am recalling his statements correctly.

It's probably better to wait than speculate. But my mind can't help but race ahead.

MOO

Either that or “it’s not here today” I recall being annoyed because it was total word salad. I do think it was seized and so MT is at the Apple Store today getting a new one. Imo it was a stupid move on her part but just another example imo of lashing out and taunting behaviour that we have seen play out on social media for 4 years.

For those interested, the Troconis clan continues to be wasting time erasing social media content. It’s sad but also hilarious that they think it could have an impact at this late date. Keep hitting delete is all I can say because a lot of the vile comments are still there.

Moo
Felson said “Miss Troconis’s computer is not here today, because we are focusing on the evidence…”

Also-it’s now apparent that we all were right about the characters who are pretending to be “friends” of the Troconis family, and not actual family members, specifically because they deleted scads of tweets and other types of commentary on social media. Their friends would not have done so, for instance, Maurice Casas, the amorous little artist, has left up his social media, because it’s his 1st amendment right to self expression. He doesn’t have to care how ignorant it makes him look. But the Troconises, especially MT, have to care. Like it or not, no matter how many times the judge says it, these jurors are going to see or hear something that is not in evidence, or that happens in court outside of their presence. This vile and disgusting stuff (for lack of a more WS tolerant word) is bad for them. I am sure that Mama A, in particular, is furious that she cannot vent publicly. She couldn’t even help herself in the courtroom in front of the jury, on more than one occasion!

This article has a lot of details about KM’s involvement.
That is a great read, thanks for posting. One thing I gleamed from that article is that they saw KM's vehical coming and going. I laugh everytime I read about him falling down stairs and breaking his head and his phone. Ridiculous.

Either that or “it’s not here today” I recall being annoyed because it was total word salad. I do think it was seized and so MT is at the Apple Store today getting a new one. Imo it was a stupid move on her part but just another example imo of lashing out and taunting behaviour that we have seen play out on social media for 4 years.

For those interested, the Troconis clan continues to be wasting time erasing social media content. It’s sad but also hilarious that they think it could have an impact at this late date. Keep hitting delete is all I can say because a lot of the vile comments are still there.

Moo
Well, the whole contempt of court thing is separate. It shouldn't be stated that the computer was seized or part of an investigation in front of the murder trial jury.

It strikes me as perfectly appropriate to comment as neutrally as possible about the absence of the computer.

MOO

Yes momma T sits directly behind them
Simple solution for any apparent courtroom contact or interactions it seems; just as in the Alex Murdaugh case in SC. If I recall correctly, after either observed contact or passing items (or both), the defendant AM’s family (I.e. sister) was moved back to the second row of the courtroom. MOO

Well, the whole contempt of court thing is separate. It shouldn't be stated that the computer was seized or part of an investigation in front of the murder trial jury.

It strikes me as perfectly appropriate to comment as neutrally as possible about the absence of the computer.

MOO
These comments were not made in the presence of the jury, though.

Yes, you describe that interaction perfectly.

You could see Michis brain wheels whirling round and round as she tried to figure out just what to say to get the mean detectives off her *advertiser censored*….

Meanwhile, atty bowman was approaching fetal position in his chair.

Interview 3 has done me in…..still watching.

MOO
I had a very hard time hearing interview 3. Were there any available with decent audio?

I had a very hard time hearing interview 3. Were there any available with decent audio?
She used to be called harvard lawyer Lee and has since dropped the harvard name. She is on youtube and she went over the 1 and 2 interviews and added printed words align to the audio so it was much clearer to understand. If I see she did it with 3rd interview I’ll post it

I've missed a lot, would someone mind telling me why KM is no longer being called to testify? I had thought a lot would hinge on his spilling some tea. I get that he is not the most savory witness and defense would go after him, but still seems worthwhile. Wasn't a deal made? Did he change his mind about cooperating based on feeling MT may get off free so he can, too?
We don't know if he is being called.

I read on this thread that he was in the witness list. That means he could be, not must be, called.

The "must" is that called witnesses must be in the list, not the other way around.

MOO

She used to be called harvard lawyer Lee and has since dropped the harvard name. She is on youtube and she went over the 1 and 2 interviews and added printed words align to the audio so it was much clearer to understand. If I see she did it with 3rd interview I’ll post it
Yes, she did alot of work to improve the audio and also added subtitles but if you want to watch the entire interview, Lawyer Lee is just doing highlights.

Guess they met the deadline. Considering who she testified for I would consider her guilty if I was on the jury.
Deadline was met
Wonder if the State acknowledged receipt for what I'm calling the "Ambushed Testimony"?

Sadly just a bush league move by a Defence team imo rocked by other bush league moves all last week along with their out of control client caught with sealed document on her laptop and this latest move with the "Ambushed Testimony" just capped the week off imo to show just who "Horn and Mini Horn" are as alleged "professionals"...

Wonder if receipt time was 9EDT or PDT? One expert was PDT and the other CDT.....

Wonder if the reports were in English or perhaps Spanish.....

Will there be more arguing on this tomorrow from the State as I cannot imagine the report quality will be great? But, its a blessing to have some boundaries on 'Horn and Mini Horn' as otherwise chaos would rein and trial location would have simply shifted to Mars imo.

Don't think the State had an enjoyable weekend reading word salad and preparing cross. But, "Esteemed Defence Counsel and Associate" will have had to read the reports and adjust accordingly or in their case scratch that as they will simply not care and do whatever it was they planned to do before the "Ambush" of the State!

I did think the Atty McGuinnis argument made on Friday that if the "Ambushed Testimony" wasn't science and as such it shouldn't be considered expert testimony made sense....not sure what Judge R response was to that statement but he looked done in by the entire week and so split the baby and so there will be 2 reports and what most likely will be ENDLESS testimony about topography of Avon Mountain, drone footage, cell reception, duplicators, replicators, location accuracy, signal strength and cell towers to explain why the location data is not what its purported to be.

Get out the NoDoze.... zzzzzzzzzz

Buckle up buttercup....

MOO

Last edited:
Did I read this right???

“Troconis said in the footage that she and Dulos were surprised to see Pawel Gumienny — Dulos’ employee whose truck he allegedly drove on the day he killed his estranged wife — because the three were potentially starting a sexual relationship.”

Last edited:
Did I read this right?

“Troconis said in the footage that she and Dulos were surprised to see Pawel Gumienny — Dulos’ employee whose truck he allegedly drove on the day he killed his estranged wife — because the three were potentially starting a sexual relationship.”
The article does say that, but that is the first time I have heard that claim being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter