CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read this right?

“Troconis said in the footage that she and Dulos were surprised to see Pawel Gumienny — Dulos’ employee whose truck he allegedly drove on the day he killed his estranged wife — because the three were potentially starting a sexual relationship.”
HAHAHAAHAH!

As if the narrative of this case could not get any more insane!

"Troconis said in the footage that she and Dulos were surprised to see Pawel Gumienny — Dulos’ employee whose truck he allegedly drove on the day he killed his estranged wife — because the three were potentially starting a sexual relationship".

The three is a typo...MT said in 3rd interview that she and FD were for lack of a better word "canoodling" with I believe MT in passenger side seat and FD outside the passenger side door! The MT testimony in 3rd interview was interesting as this time she added the extra detail for the 'enquiring minds' that she and FD 'had their clothes on' while in the prior interview I think she left this all up in the air and so I'm sure she wanted to 'close this loop' for LE to be 'completely honest' about what exactly she was doing!

PG I believe said in his testimony that he saw nothing of what MT described as "canoodling".....and he simply said they looked 'surprised' iirc his testimony properly.

FD is dead so we cannot ask him.

Flip a coin as this was MT speaking so who knows what is TRUTH and what is FICTION!

MOO

Last edited:
Did I read this right???

“Troconis said in the footage that she and Dulos were surprised to see Pawel Gumienny — Dulos’ employee whose truck he allegedly drove on the day he killed his estranged wife — because the three were potentially starting a sexual relationship.”
Thats a new one to me - I never heard that but the audio was at times difficult to understand - lol if she said that. Were they" grooming " Pawel to entice him into their lurid fantasies - dirt bike rides etc - such a crazy statement about forthright Pawel G. if indeed it was said at all -
JMO

Thats a new one to me - I never heard that but the audio was at times difficult to understand - lol if she said that. Were they" grooming " Pawel to entice him into their lurid fantasies - dirt bike rides etc - such a crazy statement about forthright Pawel G. if indeed it was said at all -
JMO
I didn't hear that either but it's a hilarious twist (although I doubt PG would find it as funny as I do).

So if Loftus is going to testify expect to hear that memory can be manipulated. How she's done it herself in her research for both beneficial and negative results. How your memory can be contaminated by a variety of sources but particularly, IMO this case, by being interviewed by LE who has a theory about a case and how the questions LE ask can cause the memory to change.
I hope PG's memory of the events are off limit but I doubt it given the antics we've already seen from the defense. :mad:

Personally I'd like to hear more about the time she was sued for inserting herself into an anonymous case. JMO

Still watching interview 3 in very small bites…grain by grain actually so not done. So many glass tables, square desk and endless details….wonder what the memory expert will say about these?

But, I am curious though what you thought of KM allegedly being seen by MT in the murder day am and spoken about in this third interview? State hasn’t mentioned KM and I always forget that he is just charged with conspiracy and not tampering and hindering which I always found curious (well that and his short form
AA too I guess).

Is this a preplanned alibi by the trio for KM or is this the truth? If he were there as described by MT did he then head to NC in the Suburban or possibly even the rental Yukon that nobody can figure out when it was returned? And was it his phone that connected with iPhone in JF suburban at 2:56 pm in waveny? I have to go back to the car parade video and see when the FD suburban was seen as I honestly cannot recall when it hit the screen to see what all might be possible. Still trying to see who the mystery person assisting in NC might be as I’m still not convinced the body ever made it to Farmington. MOO
I think he was the one driving the Fore Group Black SUV into 80 Mountain right behind MT around 1:33 pm. PW was driving the Raptor and arrived late afternoon.

I think the KM data/information of his whereabouts is not mentioned by the state (an in fact, avoided by the state when his data was admitted by the defense), is related to the fact that once KM's whereabouts, data, and actions come in, MT 's actions seem less incriminating and the defense would hang it all on KM. For example, if the state introduced evidence of KM at 4JX, then he could be the one who answered the phone, moved the phone, give the impression that FD was home, and set the fires in the fireplace. We can't see who is driving either of the cars in the movement between the 80 MS and 4 JX, if KM was at 4JX and there is no video of him leaving, he may be the bad actor leading to reasonable doubt of MT. Then, the defense would claim that MT was innocently cleaning at 80 MS and not involved. FD would then be the person who took PG keys, etc. The defense was hoping against all hopes that the state would add KM to the mix because it would allow for much to be shifted to him. Just getting the KM data in as an exhibit, I think JS is hoping that the jury will want to see that timeline and use it to exonerate MT. I think there is some really incriminating stuff in that cell tower report about KM. JMHO.
Undetected between 4JX and 80MS? He took the Red Tacoma in the very early hours from 80 MS to NC and video of him returning it at 12:30pm to 80MS. They have video of him getting out of the Ford Rap 4JX anfter the dump of evidence. Agree not getting detected in New C is surprising given the time they believe he got to the park. Imo he had help at the park and JD never made it to 80MS. I know try say PW was innocent but it always bothered me that he was working in NC that day.

Undetected between 4JX and 80MS? He took the Red Tacoma in the very early hours from 80 MS to NC and video of him returning it at 12:30pm to 80MS. They have video of him getting out of the Ford Rap 4JX anfter the dump of evidence. Agree not getting detected in New C is surprising given the time they believe he got to the park. Imo he had help at the park and JD never made it to 80MS. I know try say PW was innocent but it always bothered me that he was working in NC that day.

In my post, I was referring to KM not FD. I don't doubt where and when FD was at this point as it has been proven in my mind that he killed JD and worked to conceal it all with the help of his cronies.

This article has a lot of details about KM’s involvement.
Thank you. I had forgotten most of this.
Another unsavory character in this terrible tragedy.
JMO

Michelle has a very selective memory, not a mistaken memory. I’m sure the State is going to tear the Dr to shreds with their case.
I actually believe Michelle has zero memory issues at all. None at all. Clear as a bell.

I would guess that Detective Kimball who has been tormented now for 4 years by "Horn and Mini Horn" is someone I would like to have a beer or 2 or 3 and get his take on the 'mind of MT' as I'm sure that he with his spreadsheet comparing the interviews has a VERY strong view on the topic and after a few beers no doubt would explain it all. I think this could be a very fun time with some wonderful New Haven pizza thrown in as Detective Kimball and certainly Sargent Ventreska have a way with words and impress me as having VERY STRONG BS meters as well! I think they both did stunning detective work and you know the work they did was great because the vein in the side of "Horns' neck throbs uncontrollably and then we start to see the 'thrusting' increase and the face goes red and its all because the good folks from LE did alot of good work imo! I had a nightmare on Friday night after watching the trial all day on and off with the "Horn" refrain about Detective Kimball testimony about the white smoke at 4JX. Horn was literally screaming, "Your Honour, Why is HE explaining or narrating the videos" and he did this over and over. I wish Judge R had simply told him to sit down but Judge R knows what is up and is trying to push this sorry trial over the finish line and make sure the jury can decide this case. Kudos to LE and Kudos to Judge R for more patience than any human being should ever have!

But then I'm a simpleton who usually tries to answer yes/no questions with a yes or a no and not a 10 min explanation of all the tables in the room, the square table, the glass tables, discussion of lighting situation, where my desk is in the room, and a summary what I had for breakfast, who I might have had sex with or not, did I have orange juice and an omelette or did I stop at Starbucks as it was Thursday. Who the xxxx knows!

Firmly believe MT has a STEEL TRAP mind and knows all but simply cannot or will not say. The jury will have to decide and I don't envy them their task at all.

The reason for what we have heard for now 7 hrs I think in the LE Interviews is simply beyond my comprehension as the woman had 3 opportunities to extricate her from a potential (and now imo inevitable) 20+ long term stay in CT Prison, but put herself on the current path by virtue of simply choosing to not tell the truth.

MT benefited from privilege from Day 1 in a state where she had no ties and was charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder. Go try that in most other states OTHER THAN CT and see where you end up!

MT I think only stayed in jail for 4 days and maybe 2 of those were in the Taj Mahal of jails in New Canaan where the folks in jail order off a local take out menu!

Maximum privilege imo and also imo she and her inept attorneys "Horn and Mini Horn" absolutely blew it on her behalf. But, we shall see, as maybe I'm wrong and the defence might prevail. It will be in the hands of the jury.

If Dr Loftus could explain this all to me I would be appreciative as the answers I've gotten on the topic from psychologist friends so far aren't too helpful.

MOO

Last edited:
Will these pro/paid witnesses create “Reasonable Doubt” to prevail?
Sadly we will have to listen to all the word salad as will the jury and the jury will decide.

I'm sure knowing the group here that there will be a whole range of differing views.

Stay tuned and buckle up is all I can say as this chess game is far from over.

MOO

So if Loftus is going to testify expect to hear that memory can be manipulated. How she's done it herself in her research for both beneficial and negative results. How your memory can be contaminated by a variety of sources but particularly, IMO this case, by being interviewed by LE who has a theory about a case and how the questions LE ask can cause the memory to change.
I hope PG's memory of the events are off limit but I doubt it given the antics we've already seen from the defense. :mad:

Personally I'd like to hear more about the time she was sued for inserting herself into an anonymous case. JMO
If PG starts to remember that he was being pulled into a 3-way, we know Dr. Loftus is legit!

(I say, no way. If anything the wood gathering anecdote suggested jealousy by Fotis that they were talking.)

MOO

Yeah...no.

Pawel was not guilty of anything but trying to go along to get along and ignore the obvious a little too long.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member