CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a tarot card reader!
I unfortunately have experience dating one of those. As you probably expected, the relationship did not last long. She was a really pretty girl and seemed really cool at first, but she was as good at hiding her crazy as Fotis was his crimes. Not good at all—and then I find out after the fact that she “reads” those tarot cards.

Last edited:
Tuesday, February 20th:
*Trial continues (Day 24) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was3 officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23 & ended 10/26/23. Another jury selection after dismissed jurors on 1/10/24. Now 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (4 women & 4 men).
Trial began on 1/11/24. (will last about a month to 3/1/24).
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 12/6/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-11 (10/4-10/26/23), 2nd Jury Selection Day 1-2 (1/9 & 1/10/24) & Trial Day 1-22 (1/11-2/15/24) reference post #923 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-63.704194/page-47

Judge Randolph said much of Friday will focus on videos of interviews that he estimates will “take hours” to review. Supervisory Assistant State's Attorney Michelle Manning said the state expects to show the third & final interview state police investigators conducted with Troconis. The interview was conducted at Troop G headquarters in Bridgeport on Aug. 13, 2019.
Prior to the jury being brought to the courtroom, Assistant State's Attorney Sean McGuinness asked Randolph to eject Troconis' mother from the rest of the trial. McGuinness said the state was prepared to go forward with a contempt hearing Friday morning, but Randolph opted instead to defer the matter. Regarding the report displayed on Troconis' computer screen on Thursday. In addition, he said Troconis' mother tried tried to prevent her from being discovered by tapping on her shoulder to alert her. Judge Randolph said he would schedule a contempt hearing after the defense rests its case, before he delivered a warning to everyone in the room. However, he warned anyone that "if there are efforts to communicate with the jury or a witness, you will be removed. No hearing, just removed."
2/16/24 Friday Trial Day 23: State witnesses: An M&T bank official who authenticated surveillance footage showing Fotis Dulos taking money from a People’s Bank drive-up ATM in Avon May 29, 2019, the day Dulos allegedly would have his then-employee’s truck detailed. In the footage, Troconis appears to be in the vehicle with Dulos.
After the ATM footage was shown, McGuinness recalled John Kimball, a former state police detective who led the investigation in its early days. Kimball then narrated several surveillance clips taking from Farmington-area homes showing the comings & goings of Fotis Dulos & Troconis at several properties owned by the Fore Group. McGuinness moved the recording of Troconis' Aug. 13, 2019, interview with state police into evidence as a full exhibit. Played 8/13/19 interview for jurors.
for more info see post #1151 (article) here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-63.704194/page-58
Trial continues on Tuesday, 2/20/24. Monday is President’s Day Holiday.

I wonder what time the jury is going to get in the court room today. This court case is a flipping hot mess . I hope in the end there's justice for Jennifer there's no way mt should walk on this. And I hope the max is given for the contempt charges jmoo

Today promises to be fiery. The Judge previously ruled that the Defense experts were too late to the party -- called it an ambush by the Defense, but then he capitulated to them. Second chance, midnight deadline.

The Prosecution is likely to open with arguments and rightly so.

As it relates to this case, MT isn't a battered wife, a trauma survivor, an unwitting agent (like PG who was used without his knowledge or consent). She wasn't harassed by LE. She showed that she was lucid. Understood the questions. Was not forgetful. In fact it was masterful how she knew what to pretend she didn't know. Where did or didn't she see KM. What cars were at 4 JC. Didn't "remember" all that vehicle shifting all afternoon. Hey, Expert, it wasn't because her brain blocked it out. It's because her brain knew she couldn't tell that part. Selective memory, expert deceit.

Will the State manage to shut this non-scientific expert testimony down? Will the jury be seated before lunch time?

Looking ahead to next week, Tuesday in particular, another idiot scheduled an MRI for me. Going to miss an entire day of the trial! I hope it's still a Defense day, droning on about cell towers and aerial photography so I don't miss State's rebuttal and or closing arguments. Can we dial up a snow day for me?

If the State rests tomorrow, who will be their last witnesses?

End big.

JMO

Last edited:
Does anyone know if KM was for a FACT at the Fore Group office that morning?

I’m starting to think that “Genius Defendant” had both of their phones and thought she could cover for both of them.
Use of word “fact” is tricky here sometimes, I’ve been looking for video or secondary source other than statement of co conspirators to put something in the “fact” category and I’ve also been looking at “almost facts” in the MT LE interviews where there looks to be a high probability that there is some bit of possible truth in a statement or time from MT. Of note is the KM testimony in his interviews shifted so frankly I’m not sure what to believe there and so far as I know his second interview which was leaked by “esteemed defence counsel” in picture form and a whining motion never had video or transcript attached which imo is par from the bomb throwing done by defence now for 4 years. We also so far as I know have not seen a video of KM vehicle arriving at any of the properties and also do not know if he were driving any of the Fore vehicles as has been long suspected.

Idk but anyone correct me if I’m wrong but I believe on KM phone the most we can safely say that it was at 4JX on murder date as confirmed by ping and reported by LE. How it got there is unknown. We don’t know if it arrives that day or day prior. We also don’t know if KM was with his phone at this time.

KM physical location was said by MT in the third interview to be at 4Jx at around 8:26.
I don’t think this belongs in the “fact” category yet as it could just be “Michelle Michelling”.

Moo

Last edited:
Today promises to be fiery. The Judge previously ruled that the Defense experts were too late to the party -- called it an ambush by the Defense, but then he capitulated to them. Second chance, midnight deadline.

The Prosecution is likely to open with arguments and rightly so.

As it relates to this case, MT isn't a battered wife, a trauma survivor, an unwitting agent (like PG who was used without his knowledge or consent). She wasn't harassed by LE. She showed that she was lucid. Understood the questions. Was not forgetful. In fact it was masterful how she knew what to pretend she didn't know. Where did or didn't she see KM. What cars were at 4 JC. Didn't "remember" all that vehicle shifting all afternoon. Hey, Expert, it wasn't because her brain blocked it out. It's because her brain knew she couldn't tell that part. Selective memory, expert deceit.

Will the State manage to shut this nom-scientific expert testimony down? Will the jury be seated before lunch time?

Looking ahead to next week, Tuesday in particular, another idiot scheduled an MRI for me. Going to miss an entire day of the trial! I hope it's still a Defense day, droning on about cell towers and aerial photography so I don't miss State's rebuttal and or closing arguments. Can we dial up a snow day for me?

If the State rests tomorrow, who will be their last witnesses?

End big.

JMO
Good luck on your medical testing!
As for me, I think the state is going to end with a slam dunk and put KM on the stand to throw MT under the bus. Then I hope that bus backs up and runs over her again. The lying liar who lies.
I loved the female police officer who told her Fd wanted to get back together with Jennifer last March. From evidence on his phone. I think that was interview 2, but not sure.

Really good question. I tried to focus on the car videos and the lying in interview 3 according to the facts in evidence. I puzzled long and hard over who is driving what car - knowing there had to be another driver - but until KW appears on the stand, I’m just looking at the evidence that the jury has. There are just so many deliberate lies about small things. And I am fascinated by the masterful questioning of her by LE and how the jury is listen to the interview with the same evidence Kinball had at the time.
@lucegirl, such helpful work detangling the car parade. Thank you.

As you are looking at this from the perspective of the jury, do you think it will confuse them to have possibly more cars than drivers? Or will they have to assume in deliberations that people known simply switched vehicles?

I agree with you that KM is a tricky witness to bring on for the State and I still don’t know how he can testify without a deal. But would it be enough to bring him on and say he was the driver of the 2015 suburban and then just let him go? Or would this open Pandora’s box and the circus would unravel?

I have many other questions but will for obvious reasons leave it at this……

Moo

So I've been pondering over the carpalooza and a couple of things stand out to me beyond the obvious craziness of the whole thing.

First, re: electricity. They couldn't charge phones in one of the 3! vehicles that were at 80MS? They were having an open house or showing the next day and have no electricity? I call BS.

Next, this phone situation is bugging me.
Here's the deets

3:38 - FD phone pings in the back yard of 80 MS. After that, FD's phone falls off the MS radar
3:55 - MT arrives at 80 MS
3:57 - MT's CAST report shows she called FD from 80 MS but FD's Cellebrite and CAST do not show any activity on his phone for a location or a call received
4:03 - MT leaves 80 MS
4:16 - first ping on FD's phone since 3:38. It is now at 4J

The Cellebrite expert said it records powering events and we never heard that happened. I wonder if he put his phone in a Faraday bag or something like that so it would quit tracking at 3:38. What was he doing for over and hour and a half?

So I've been pondering over the carpalooza and a couple of things stand out to me beyond the obvious craziness of the whole thing.

First, re: electricity. They couldn't charge phones in one of the 3! vehicles that were at 80MS? They were having an open house or showing the next day and have no electricity? I call BS.

Next, this phone situation is bugging me.
Here's the deets

3:38 - FD phone pings in the back yard of 80 MS. After that, FD's phone falls off the MS radar
3:55 - MT arrives at 80 MS
3:57 - MT's CAST report shows she called FD from 80 MS but FD's Cellebrite and CAST do not show any activity on his phone for a location or a call received
4:03 - MT leaves 80 MS
4:16 - first ping on FD's phone since 3:38. It is now at 4J

The Cellebrite expert said it records powering events and we never heard that happened. I wonder if he put his phone in a Faraday bag or something like that so it would quit tracking at 3:38. What was he doing for over and hour and a half?
or airplane mode?

LE shows the Tacoma, post luminol.

MT insists she is not protecting FD.

(Kimball says the luminol positive result was later shown not to be blood.)

LE was intentionally provoking MT because they got the most information from her when she was angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper