CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sniping between Defence and State....

Yikes.

Improper Impeachment is the objection

Judge asks what the Question is - LL is marked on the document - Has to do with MT washing windows

AA supposedly said that MT said she had been washing windows.
Defence says to Kimball: This is incorrect
Kimball: Yes
Defence: You wouldn't call this a LIE would you.

JS clearly does not know how to read the room. If I’m falling asleep trying to watch this, imagine the jurors.

Isn’t it a trial attorney’s JOB (a good one) to keep the jury and everyone else engaged and not be PERCEIVED as a nuisance? To shape opinion in favor of the defendant? The guy is clearly not doing this.

I know they are not supposed to tune it out, but they are human. Would not surprise me if most of them have their minds made up and just want to get out of there. They have proved all 3 charges beyond a reasonable doubt at this point IMO.

Day 24 -MT has view of computer by virtue of its location to far left of of mini horn and mini horn is using large screen in front of her and not the laptop to the left. I’m calling this access. Could be wrong but don’t think so. Is anyone else seeing this?

Edited to add: Eyewitnesses in the Courtroom are reporting MT on computer all morning AND JUDGE R IS LOOKING RIGHT AT MT AND DOING NOTHING.

What is going on?
View attachment 484722
She's assisting in her defense. It's not her computer- it's her attorney's.

MOO

The evidence does not support that IMO. But you don't have to be the master planner. Just one co-conspirator.

MOO
Agree...L&C folks strongly seem to believe that MT had a large role in the planning and tied up the loose ends. FD was the big picture person and MT was the detail person in this conspiracy.
MOO

She's assisting in her defense. It's not her computer- it's her attorney's.

MOO
She is not permitted to have a computer at this trial was the Judge ruling that I recall and so it doesn't matter who the laptop belongs to as she isn't supposed to have ANY access.

IMO we are just seeing more 'rule skating' and her co-conspirator now is Audrey Felson...great to see this from Defence Counsel.
MOO

Defence Counsel is now 'thrusting' so far backwards imo its at a 30 degree angle....

Testimony Cross continues...

Few state objections but the ones that have happened have been heated and there was some cross talk by Defence..

MOO

I think it’s weird that ZERO cleaning supplies were left at 80MS. Windex and paper towels at very least should be in kitchen.
IMO the only inside cleaning at 80 MS was if they used a bathroom to clean themselves up after they were finished doing whatever it was they needed ponchos for.

FD was cleaning the Tacoma. Period.

And for part of that time, IMO MT was in front of an upstairs window, as a look-out. FD was racing the clock.

JS wants to put something on the record.

Whining about the State got to ask the witness about things other officers told him, but now JS is asking about exculpatory things, he's being limited.

Judge says that in the interview LE is asking questions to elicit information from the defendant.

Qualifiably different than asking the witness about things of which he doesn't know, like the coffee cup. Attempts to introduce inadmissible evidence.

Back to issues with the AAs.....

The Appeal document must be 1,000 pages long

Yelling at Det. Kimball about the receipt at Russell Speeder for the incorrect vehicle (Toyota Sienna)

Did you review report from Det Clabby regarding entry of Toyota Sienna as being incorrect?

Yes was answered by Det. Kimball

Defence exhibit marked after Judge R questions entire exchange

-----------------------------------------

Very confusing but Defence is determined to enter this into the record no doubt for later imo.....Judge doesn't object

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manga