CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schoenhorn is horning and of course disagrees with the view of Atty Client Privilege claimed by atty for Atty Mike Rose

Will testify as to Events time wise of the Herman Report and its production

[I see a black hole opening up]

Family Court did not seal everything except 2 documents [Sadly imo this is correct]

Conversations that Atty Rose had with MT will also be included

Sadly because it appears that Judge R and CT Judiciary cannot secure a single report that has been stolen by a series of imo miscreants/criminals (FD and MT and Atty Pattis imo) the next option would be civil litigation by the impacted parties.

Don't know if this would happen but we did see GF to to Civil Court against FD for his lying and not repaying what he 'borrowed' from her husband.

Perhaps we will see it, simply have to wait and see.

MOO
Is there some kind of “protection order” to apply to this report, whereby if it’s released, someone gets arrested?

Schoenhorn is horning and of course disagrees with the view of Atty Client Privilege claimed by atty for Atty Mike Rose

Will testify as to Events time wise of the Herman Report and its production

[I see a black hole opening up]

Family Court did not seal everything except 2 documents [Sadly imo this is correct]

Conversations that Atty Rose had with MT will also be included
Why was MT having any kind of conversation with her boyfriend’s divorce attorney? Do people even do that?

One has to wonder (at least me) if this desired testimony on the ‘report’ is for the trial of MT and/or relating to the contempt hearing to occur on the display of the report, or both? We are talking about the same report yes?

And it sounded like two documents and the report itself are under court ordered seal as of now? MOO

Is there some kind of “protection order” to apply to this report, whereby if it’s released, someone gets arrested?
Judge Heller already had consequences built into the document: Quite detailed as to who can see it and how, copies need to be tracked etc. Its clear iirc that failure to comply with the terms of the report handling constitute contempt.

The irony of all of this is that Judge Heller already had an investigation done in Family Court to figure out what happened to the report and ruled accordingly. Because this ruling iirc happened around the time of JF death, the Court did not dismiss GAL Atty Mike Meehan and Atty Mike Rose. IIRC Atty Mike Rose was simply allowed to 'depart' from the case (aka sweeping nasty business under the rug which is typical in Corrupticut imo) and so FD had he continued the case with JF would have had to find a new atty.

I would think that Judge Heller or Family Court could pursue another contempt order but good luck figuring out who within that organisation might choose to do anything? But, this is such an egregious situation that perhaps someone might be motivated to do something? I simply don't know. Perhaps the State can refer the matter to the Family Court.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members