CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And as noted earlier, questions IMO on that ‘report’ should include:

Do you have a copy of it? And if so where and in what form(s)? And then, does your co-counsel have same? And final from where did you obtain the report? And new counsel can then offer the same for their new client MT. Wonder if JS and AF will also have their own counsel to represent them on this matter?

But let’s have Colonel Nathan R. Jessup, I mean lucegirl help us out? :) MOO

Post in thread 'CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64'
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64
And adding to this (as a non lawyer entity)….. also question MT and counsel - and to whom have you relayed or transmitted the report in any form? And when did that occur? Provide each instance, date, time, and form in which it was transferred. MOO

I thought Michi was kissing her life good-bye. @ 2:21:30

View attachment 484832
Stunning image!

Thanks for grabbing it as its imo a powerful reminder of MT and her 'ride or die' partnership with FD.

Perhaps that is why she gave the photo a kiss?

Perfect capstone imagery too for over 8 hrs of MT LE Testimony where MT, with a few slips, did in fact stay true to FD and their plan to the END.

No remorse, No regrets and No shame.

MOO

MOO:

Those last exchanges at the end today are juicy.

So now we know JS’s game plan, his 4 witnesses:

-Michael Rose, he’s trying to squeeze in the sealed family court matter one last time. (Especially with the “highly irregular” contempt hearing! JS is willing to risk it all because he doesn’t have anything else, and I’m sure the pressure from Troconis clan mother is intense).
But Judge R has his number. JS is not to address any FD responses to the report including gestures or laughs. JS tries to push back but it’s clear Judge R is going to keep him on a short leash and perhaps even whip him with it if he gets anywhere even near to the double yellow line. “That should not take 25 minutes”.
Clearly Judge R doesn’t think much of JS’s petty antics or lawyering skills (subtle snub: judge R slips in that “as a defense attorney for many years, this court is aware…”. ) PS: he’s not kidding:
[in law school] “Judge Randolph was a member of the National Moot Court Team and was awarded the Best Oral Argument prize in the Northeast Regional Round of the Frederick Douglas Moot Court Competition in 1988. In his private law practice Judge Randolph tried seven capital felony/death eligible trials to verdict.”

-cell tower placement expert. Sure to be a doozy. Judge R also already called JS on this one too, saying this is not likely to be a substantial defense argument, that’s why Judge R didn’t require a report for the state in this one. Expect more peaks and valleys, elevation gain and drone view narration. How many accidents are on that curvy road up Avon Mountain? Are you aware their house is on the top of a MOUNTAIN? (With all her ski clout you’d expect MT to know what a real mountain is). Expect more minutiae of which angle cell tower signals travel and if they can crawl up mountains. For those needing to schedule medical appointments this is the day to put those requests in.

- memory expert, who hasn’t examined MT and runs a hustle testifying flagrantly for high profile defendants who are scraping the bottom of the barrel in big stakes cases where guilt is obvious. A Mama T pick for sure. If MTs going to prison, she’s going in style. Only the best for hija. Ted Bundy, Harvey Weinstein, Scooter Libby, Ghislaine Maxwell, can’t you just see Mama T exclaiming “we MUST have her!” But this kind of celebrity comes at a cost. Better up that pesky Fundly request…

- second language expert. Just one question on cross examination: was the sealed court order displayed on MTs laptop in 48 point font in contempt of court in English or Spanish? No further questions your honor.

And the cherry on the top, MT is currently looking into representation for her contempt hearing since what she did occurred during JS cross examination, so JS and AF decided it’s not appropriate for them to rep her. Highly irregular an understatement. Andy Bowman is drinking champagne and thanking his lucky stars he divested of this piece of rotting baggage that just keeps giving.

on closing video of the day, MT seems to be sinking into her slump. Wonder what kinds of anxiety meds she’s taking to get through court each day.
AF looked absolutely drained at the end today too. She was brought on originally as a “jury consultant” but boy is she getting more than she bargained for. A big wet blanket has dampened those girl giggles we saw so frequently early on.

Prosecution has stayed the course, and let the defendant do herself in.

I wanted KM to sing like a bird against mt. Guess we will have to wait to find out what he knows.
GF has been through so much.I hope she gets the answers she needs, and I hope it goes as well as it can for her.
Notice how he was charged solely with conspiracy to commit murder and not evidence tampering or hindering prosecution. That came up today.

Maybe FD did act alone because theoretically, KM’s charges imply that he did not touch evidence. Could just be the alibi.

Why would they leave the car footage out of his arrest warrant? IMO that should have been included.

Last edited:
I think KM and Fd and mt planned the whole thing together. Probably at first Fd and KM were going to help each other get rid of their ex wives. The guy who showed up to km ex wife’s house with a crow bar and gas can was going to do her in then, but he couldnt.KM dug the grave at the rod and gun club. He also met Fd at the stop and shop the night of the dinner party when he needed fresh meat.
I think KM could blow Mt out of the water with all he knows, but wont implicate himself.
I wanted the medical examiner to explain the bone like substance. All that driving back and forth. Seeing proof they were burning something was an eye opener!

A picture of her and her daughter they kept showing her with the prison threats.
Curious if you can blow up the image on the table to support that claim as perhaps I am mistaken about the order of the photos which was discussed extensively earlier in this thread.

I also question the issue of prison threats being made as LE iirc was simply making the Defendant aware of just some of the consequences of continuing to lie as they had seen her do through three interviews. I thought this was a kind thing for them to do as defendant was offered three opportunities that most folks do not get for a deal and yet we see MT seem to disregard any offers made by LE. IF MT were my daughter I would be glad that LE reminded her of the consequences of her decisions in the 3 interviews in case she wasn’t focused on that. LE knew there wouldn’t be a 4th chance for a deal for Defendant and so MT chose to go to trial and her atty Bowman walked away. MT I believe was charged two weeks after this interview so do you believe she was charged in error? Why?

The order of pictures had her daughters photo on the bottom of the stack on the table and not on top and as such it wasn't imo visible with all the other photos on top of it as MT walked out of the room. But if you have a better view then please post the picture.

We also have heard documented evidence for weeks now in this trial that MT made life choices with zero consideration for her daughter and the impact those choices would have upon the long term mental health of her daughter. This included having her daughter intervene to contact the Dulos children when FD had no contact order in place in family court.

The last photo placed down by LE was FD and the photo you reference I believe would not have been visible to the Defendant without her reshuffling the papers which she did not appear to do as she was leaving the room.

Glad to revisit it if you have a better picture but I didn’t see any reshuffling and I don’t believe the daughters picture would have been visible on the table top for the Defendant to see.

Moo

Last edited:
Wednesday, February 21st:
*Trial continues (Day 25) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered yet. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was3 officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23 & ended 10/26/23. Another jury selection after dismissed jurors on 1/10/24. Now 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (4 women & 4 men).
Trial began on 1/11/24. (will last about a month to 3/1/24).
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 12/6/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-11 (10/4-10/26/23), 2nd Jury Selection Day 1-2 (1/9 & 1/10/24) & Trial Day 1-23 (1/11-2/16/24) reference post #923 here:
[URL unfurl="false”]https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-64.704500/page-21[/URL]

2/20/24 Tuesday Trial Day 24: Assistant State’s Attorney Sean McGuinness said the state anticipates resting its case as early as this week.
State witnesses: Former Connecticut State Police Detective John Kimball, lead detective who led the investigation in its early days back on stand. Jurors resumed watching video of Troconis’ third interview (8/13/19) with Police Detective Corey Clabby & Kimball with Troconis' attorney Bowen.
Kent Mawhinney will not testify at the trial for Troconis, citing his fifth amendment right. McGuinness added that Wednesday will be the final day of the state's case against Troconis.
for more info see post #649 (article) here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-64.704500/page-33
Trial continues on Wednesday, 2/21/24.

For the visual learners following this trial I found a graphic representation of the major datapoints discussed by the State that might be helpful. Since Gray Hughes for reasons unknown chose to remove his Google earth maps based on the AAs there hasn’t been a graphic representation showing the vehicle paths and the activities of the co conspirators. So far as I know Gray Hughes started following the trial but then stopped for some reason so his Google earth maps done based on the AAs weren’t updated for the more recent trial data but aren’t accessible either on his YouTube channel for some reason.

I was going to do something similar to bring the data presented by the various witnesses over a long period at trial together but this content creator has already done the job!

If Mods have issue with this presentation please remove it but please be aware that I won’t have time to recreate this work before trial end and given the complexity of the data in the case and the fact that the state did not do any graphics, I felt this information in summary format was useful.

Presentation compresses a lot of information into a short format graphic video. The producer of the video calls 80MS “the workhouse” to differentiate it from 4Jx but other than that uses terms consistent with those that have been used here on WS.

To be noted is that the presentation assumes the body of JF Is placed into the Tacoma to return to Farmington but I do not believe that the trial presented this evidence directly so this is an assumption of the Creator. Just wanted to clear about this issue as I don’t believe it is part of facts in evidence.

Source:
Video from 13th juror (YouTube)

Last edited:
Imo the MT rationalizing lying is stunning to listen to.

She feels absolutely justified in her prior lies and claims detectives lied to her and didn’t believe her and were attacking her…

Inside the mind of MT…..

Moo

I've seen Mama T mentioned in ways that indicate she holds power, maybe because she's footing her daughter's growing legal fees. She's apparently the family loser but because they love her; they don't see her tell tale heart of corruption.
Her family, possibly including her daughter, likely believes in her innocence. Detectives were disappointed in that they couldn't secure Jennifer's location from Michelle Troconis. Their collective effort was for naught. She'd never admit guilt of any form in Jennifer's murder or the veil of allusion her family and child, holds would dissolve.
She's going to prison on her own terms. She's sticking to her lies. If her family believes she's wrongfully convicted, her faux veneer remains intact.

JMOO

That is SO weird. Like she is renewing their pinky-promise.
What's weirdest is that LE had just spent time talking about AC, now living in 4 JC. Michelle 2.0. FD and his "type". Plus we heard about MT's jealousy, FD's penchant for talking to other women, hiding their phone numbers under men's names.

She still loves him?

She didn't spit on his photo.

That is some messed up loyalty.

JMO

What's weirdest is that LE had just spent time talking about AC, now living in 4 JC. Michelle 2.0. FD and his "type". Plus we heard about MT's jealousy, FD's penchant for talking to other women, hiding their phone numbers under men's names.

She still loves him?

She didn't spit on his photo.

That is some messed up loyalty.

JMO
At this point in time, she loves him, she knows she will get him back WHEN they BOTH get set free.
He will come back to her because she literally knows where the body is buried, they are murder-blood tied forever.

I've seen Mama T mentioned in ways that indicate she holds power, maybe because she's footing her daughter's growing legal fees. She's apparently the family loser but because they love her; they don't see her tell tale heart of corruption.
Her family, possibly including her daughter, likely believes in her innocence. Detectives were disappointed in that they couldn't secure Jennifer's location from Michelle Troconis. Their collective effort was for naught. She'd never admit guilt of any form in Jennifer's murder or the veil of allusion her family and child, holds would dissolve.
She's going to prison on her own terms. She's sticking to her lies. If her family believes she's wrongfully convicted, her faux veneer remains intact.

JMOO
There are cases of dependants who swear by their parent's innocence in the face of immutable evidence. Cognitive dissonance at play. I don't think that's what's happening here. I did at first. Wondered why MT didn't jump at any offer that would keep the ugly details buried. I think differently now. I think she and her family think she did what she had to do. The whole lot of them blame the victim. Staggering and repulsive both.

JMO

Lawyer Lee (LL) has found her niche'. I adore Lawyer Lee. And, Harvard, too.

LL goes into the TL where MT says Fotis arrived home at 4JC around 12:30-1 for lunch which I'm sure was more meat.

4JC is about 5 minutes drive from 80MS.
12:22 Fotis arrives from the murder in the red Tacoma at 80MS. Then, Fotis drives the Suburban from 4JC to 80MS but not until 1:36.

There's an hour of time jump from 12:22 to 1:36.
1:36 MT drives white Jeep from 4JC and Fotis is in the Suburban and they piggyback turn into 80MS.

How did Fotis get from 80MS in the red Tacoma to 4JC in order to be able to drive the Suburban to 80MS? Where was KM at 1:36? Did he drive the black Suburban to 80MS? IDK.

At this point in time, she loves him, she knows she will get him back WHEN they BOTH get set free.
He will come back to her because she literally knows where the body is buried, they are murder-blood tied forever.
Fatal attraction. Perhaps FD underestimated just what a match made in hell they were. She was going to haunt him. Hunt, haunt. AC would've had to sleep with one eye open.

JMO

Lawyer Lee (LL) has found her niche'. I adore Lawyer Lee. And, Harvard, too.

LL goes into the TL where MT says Fotis arrived home at 4JC around 12:30-1 for lunch which I'm sure was more meat.

4JC is about 5 minutes drive from 80MS.
12:22 Fotis arrives from the murder in the red Tacoma at 80MS. Then, Fotis drives the Suburban from 4JC to 80MS but not until 1:36.

There's an hour of time jump from 12:22 to 1:36.
1:36 MT drives white Jeep from 4JC and Fotis is in the Suburban and they piggyback turn into 80MS.

How did Fotis get from 80MS in the red Tacoma to 4JC in order to be able to drive the Suburban to 80MS? Where was KM at 1:36? Did he drive the black Suburban to 80MS? IDK.
IMO he returned to 4 JC from 80 MS somewhere during the lunch hour the same way he traveled from 4 JC to 80 MS before 5:30 AM that morning. Alternate bicycle. Dirt bike. One-wheeled scooter. Running shoes. Worth noting -- 585 Deercliff was a perfect transit station, being so close to 4 JC. Run to DC, grab a wheeled mode of transportation, pogo-stick himself to 80 MS in no time at all.

Golden Retriever gets the gold star. So much evidence gathered, captured incidentally because that beautiful dog activated the camera.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member