CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But do you think he biked up Welles Lane??

He would have been in deep danger of having JFD and the kids see him! That’s a short street that ends at JFDs house. He was at Weed St at 7:31, so cutting it close to when they left for school (he for sure knew when school started and that they lived roughly 4 minutes from school). Even if he risked it, he would have been caught on the neighbor’s camera, which we would have seen by now.
So he must have ditched his bike somewhere. I don’t see him dragging his bike through woods or a back yard so that he has it at 69 Welles.
I always considered that he went back to pick up his bike in the Tacoma after he took the Suburban to Waveny- I think the bike was on top of the body in back. And that would have accounted for the extra time between arriving at Waveny and being spotted on the Merritt.
MOO

Not directed at me but maybe it is likely that Fotis would not chance his children seeing or recognizing him or the old bike of yore. Hence, he was in no big rush at 7:31am to carefully secrete himself amongst the bushes, along the tree line in the backyard, so he could ambush Jennifer upon her arrival home from school drop off. Two of her vehicles were in the garage when she's attacked. It was a daring Cloak and Dagger move but Fotis was certain he could perform this surreptitious feat without being caught.

Which day did MT request PG help move logs for the fireplace? Her, Fotis and maybe some of Jennifer's clothes needed to be burned. All those paper towels and used Depends rising up as smoke from the ashes. What about her flats? Did MT burn her flats, too? When did they remove the incriminating ashes from the fireplaces?

The Honorable JR has given the Defense's thrusts every inch possible but JR's holding powerful cards. He's got the full-monty. The best is yet to come. The Farber Matriarch, GF has the opportunity to tell the world of her immense pain from the extreme loss of her beautiful daughter. I hope to learn she and Jennifer's five adorable children are doing well and enjoying success and happiness in spite of hateful actions formed against them by the evil quadruple conspirators years ago.

JMOO

2:21.30

At the conclusion of Interview #÷, the detectives have cleared out. Attorney Bowman is occupied. With no one looking, MT kisses her fingers and touches the photo on the table. I believe it to be a photo of FD.

Creepy as hell.

JMO

LE tried to hammer the point: she was uncharacteristically relaxed about not knowing where he was or who he was with.

She never satisfactorily explained her actions.

And they were all planned with all plans in place before Fotis' 5:30 AM departure.

She didn't even explain them after it was becoming clear and was clear that she was accused of murder. She didn't even explain them after Fotis was dead, and unable to contradict her.

Only participating in a planned murder "fits."

MOO
I love your word choice “uncharacteristically relaxed”!

Someone else turned a great phrase a few days ago. I’d love to attribute it the author, but I can’t find it. It was responding to the silly notion that MT was just going about her day, disconnected and unconcerned from whatever or wherever FD was, even if he was leading a double life with other women; she was busy with orange juice and owl droppings and windex for the glass tables…

The quote I’m looking for is “When wasn’t the Defendant with Fotis on 5/24!”!

So good! State, please use it in closing!

Good question. Time to listen to a real lawyer.

As someone who reads posts by people who claim they are lawyers on the internet, I'd think that she can't be compelled to speak. However, a real lawyer might make a distinction between criminal contempt and civil contempt. I don't know which this would be. If it's a civil charge, I think her failure to speak can be held against her to a degree. For example, her failure to speak can be used to draw the conclusion that she had in balance more harmful things to say for herself than helpful.

MOO
I am in no way pro MT, but I feel like her attorneys failed her here and also should be held accountable. They should be telling her exactly what she can/can not do in court. This is what she is paying them for. Absurd to think her Attorney sitting right next to her would not have seen what was on the laptop in gigantic print.

I am in no way pro MT, but I feel like her attorneys failed her here and also should be held accountable. They should be telling her exactly what she can/can not do in court. This is what she is paying them for. Absurd to think her Attorney sitting right next to her would not have seen what was on the laptop in gigantic print.
What makes you think that MT attorneys didn’t know and didn’t see what was on her screen?

What makes you think that MT attorneys Jon Schoenhorn and Audrey Felson along with Mama Troconis didn’t plan the whole thing? Mama Troconis imo probably thought she could create a mistrial but her ignorance did herself in and could see herself charged. No wonder she isn’t in court!

Or, was MT simply taunting JF friends and family because she and her mother thought it was time for payback?

Audrey Felson sits right on top of MT and the MT screen was facing towards Felson too. No way she didn’t know what was going on. Impossible.

Moo

Last edited:
Wonder if D will not cross Mom, or if AF will do it if necessary. JS v. Mom is a very, very, very bad idea.

I feel so horrible for her. Unimaginable to be a witness in your child’s murder.
GF is a force of nature and up for it all.

She imo has been defamed by MT in this trial and ditto for JF sister.

GF will no doubt give voice to the pain inflicted by both FD and MT on JF and the children for years.

One of the new evidence details that most surprised from the state was the extent of MT involvement in the divorce and custody issues going all the way back to FL days with FD. I think many suspected this level of involvement along with that of her family but the extent to which FD and MT were not only tied at the hip via nonstop texting and bird dogging but they were insync with torturing and tormenting JF via the family court and also using the children to do it was very well documented and quite compelling to establish FD and MT as a true “Bonnie and Clyde” imo.

Good work from the state on this issue and I think it was obvious enough for the jury to see quite clearly too.
moo

While reading one of JfD articles on Patch.com she describes a night all the kids were sick with a stomach virus. After, she said Fotis went out to the couch to read his 3 volume collection on the Byzantine empire.So while looking at Greek mythology books and Greek fiction I noticed the book we were trying to guess and couldnt had a lot in common with this Author of Greek fiction. Know what we know of fd it makes sense.moo.

Attachments

• IMG_1916.jpeg
    IMG_1916.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 36
Did he change his mind because I thought when he initially discussed this the plan was to have the jury deliberate while the contempt hearing was going on. I don't get the timing either as won't all parties have to lawyer up and prepare and we still don't know if Mama Troconis will be charged for her role either?

I'm still confused. But the way it seems to be working as you described the jury will be blowing bubbles for a few days at least. Yikes.

Moo
The judge did say that he would wait until defense rests before the contempt hearing would occur. He never mentioned the timing of the jury’s deliberation. I assumed, at that time, that it meant the hearing would occur simultaneously with deliberation - the judge had other plans!

For those following the Car Parade I wanted to put into the thread the image of KM Black Mercedes SUV entering 4JX at 7:21 am I believe and captured by another hero in this case the beautiful Golden Retriever across the street that also had the good sense to BARK at FD getting his mail in an earlier video. We had never seen the KM vehicle previously in the State Presentation and this clip answered a question about KM arrival time that MT seemed to have difficulty doing with LE:

1708483815422.png

There simply is zero chance that Audrey Felson missed what she was doing on Thursday. You could see that she (AF) was looking right at that screen at least once, when that report was up. And then, before she would have known from McG, she made MT get it off her screen. She knew and approved. She ought to be facing a contempt hearing herself. The judge knows, too, because he has to have watched the video from that day. He knows, but in the matter of the attorney(s), will almost certainly do nothing.

For those following the Car Parade I wanted to put into the thread the image of KM Black Mercedes SUV entering 4JX at 7:21 am I believe and captured by another hero in this case the beautiful Golden Retriever across the street that also had the good sense to BARK at FD getting his mail in an earlier video. We had never seen the KM vehicle previously in the State Presentation and this clip answered a question about KM arrival time that MT seemed to have difficulty doing with LE:

View attachment 484829
This guy took lessons from Buba!

Since GF will take the stand tomorrow will Mama T have the gumption to do it, too?
People have speculated she and the sisters have been getting spa treatments for their big moment.
I find that hard to believe, but who knows?
MOO.
I think those harpies will all be in the courtroom tomorrow, watching GF intently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member