CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinkerton -- Judge says the touchstone of Pinkerton isintentionality.

JS was trying to say MT was just along for the ride. Didn't know of any crime. Like someone who just happens to be with someone who suddenly robs a bank.
Yes, and I think the judge also referred to ‘foreseeability’ on this Pinkerton point?

Yet I could have been numbed out at that point. MOO

Judge Comments Summary: D=Defendant MT

Intent of Defendant: D statement "Buried next to dog" - evidence of motivation by Jury - stmt made before 4/24

Reasonably conclude that because D indicated that FD was home in early am of 4/24 but indicated later on that he was not home indicated that D knew where FD was and that she was covering for him

Discarding of evidence on Albany ave is an indication that D knew the purpose of the reason for discarding of evidence
Even though D did not drive FD to car wash there was probably an arrangement to 'pick me up later' that she knew the reason for this trip and why he would be there - Jury can conclude these things

Regarding remarks on multiple conspiracies - 2nd Circuit reference - a conspiracy terminates when the central purposes of that conspiracy are attained. So, for example, if central purposes of JF murder took place on 4/24 then that is the end of that conspiracy. Then there is another conspiracy and that is hindering or tampering. Court is not persuaded that State cannot charge multiple conspiracies and its too early to consider at this point any arguments for a vacator for any convictions, if there are any convictions.

The Court finds that there is enough evidence to send to the Jury on Counts 1-6 and motion for Acquittal is DENIED.

Time is 11:25 to resume at 11:40.

MOO

Just WOW! Love this!

@MarissaAlter
and
@News12CT

Another note--Jennifer Dulos' five children accompanied Gloria Farber to court. They walked in with her when she was called, broke off to sit in the gallery for her brief testimony, then left with her.
@News12CT
Replying to myself, and the Jury saw them all!

I am really wondering with how court is going if we are going to see mt go mia . I really can see her fleeing not wanting 1 day in jail .. jmoo
Yes, totally agree. I do think the bracelet should on put back on especially after the issue of her acting out with the discredited report and now the pending resolution of the Contempt charge.

I do hope CSP has her under observation.

The security in place allegedly from her family for her bond imo isn't sufficient to keep her in CT if she wanted to flee. The current status of her Venezuelan passport is unknown as is whether she ever returned the lapsed Venezuelan passport to State. Further, we never heard from State is she has any ability travel under a possible Argentinian document as she lived there for over 6 years and I believe that her daughter might have dual citizenship by virtue of her father being Argentinian.

Very concerned as MT has shown in Court that she will fight and also that she will flee as she allegedly threatened FD with leaving him and going to Miami and/or Colorado.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member