CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m waiting for the Judge to reiterate that the issue is D’s credibility regarding her actions that day
@lucegirl, were you surprised to see Judge R not inclined to do the Motion to Quash the testimony of Atty Rose? He seemed to go the same route as he did with Atty Meehan testimony but sadly we saw how that played out.

Is this just an issue of providing 'rope' to Defence and allowing them to put on their case?

State

We have shown

FD murdered JFd.

FD had motive.

FD drove to NC in an employee's vehicle.

Killed her with at least two blows.

State shoots down Moody. Presumptive tests were further tested, positive for a match to JFd.

FD left with her body, disposed of her clothing.

No body doesn't mean jury can't find for homicidal violence.

@lucegirl, were you surprised to see Judge R not inclined to do the Motion to Quash the testimony of Atty Rose? He seemed to go the same route as he did with Atty Meehan testimony but sadly we saw how that played out.

Is this just an issue of providing 'rope' to Defence and allowing them to put on their case?
I didn’t or haven’t watched yet. Did I read correctly the testimony would just be a written stipulation or the stipulation will be the ground rules for the testimony - regarding atty client privilege and the double yellow line for the report? I’ll have to go back and listen.

Will be fun to see how the State does a cross of a witness like a big girl or boy!

No requirement to present a witness who says we had an agreement.

Circumstantial:

Affair

Custody arrangement where she has to leave the home for visitation. Two years of torture.

MT had not moved to CT "for this".

Threatening to leave FD.

Extremely upset and willing to harm her "bury that b*tch"

Self serving statenent to cover up her part in crime -- "if she shows up..."

Foreknowledge in answering the pre-arranged call

Actively lied about his whereabouts, even after being told FD killed MT

MT was home alone manipulated the phone while FD was in NC.

Consciousness of guilt. Protecting FD.

I didn’t or haven’t watched yet. Did I read correctly the testimony would just be a written stipulation or the stipulation will be the ground rules for the testimony - regarding atty client privilege and the double yellow line for the report? I’ll have to go back and listen.

Will be fun to see how the State does a cross of a witness like a big girl or boy!
@lucegirl, The way I understood it was Atty Rose atty would draft a stipulation to be submitted today by business close, Judge would review submitted stipulation and approve/deny/modify but I'm not an atty.

Assisted

Several trips back and forth

Brought cleaning supplies

Blocked the view so FD could hide the license plates

Lied about her actions. When she was driving, assisting, lighting fires

Assisted with cleaning

Her DNA on the opening of a bag containing blood and clothing linked to JFd.

Tacoma was used in the commission of the crime.

MT was aware and assisted.

Took the keys. In an effort to keep the truck to continue concealing evidence.

Car wash, same

So clean there was no DNA.

Car wash destroyed DNA evidence.

MT concealed knowledge of Tacoma in first two interviews. Car wash too. Consciousness of guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo