CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JS appears to has two witnesses for this morning.

JS didn't get his homework done so he isn't ready for the charge hearing this afternoon.

Court: charge hearing Monday.

Closing arguments on Tuesday.

[Worst day ever for my MRI. Nooooooooo.]

Court just ordered it unsealed.

State objecting!!
Atty Schoenhorn is SUCH A LIAR! He got up in Court and LIED to Judge R about what he was submitting and ordering to get the Herman Report into the file here as evidence.

What is worse is that JUDGE R was going to allow it HAD THE STATE NOT OBJECTED HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT.

This is outrageous. WHY NO SANCTIONS?

He has wanted this for weeks.

Report imo makes no difference but is simply being waved around with no info by the defence in a way that cannot be substantiated other than by their claims about the report. This too imo is shameful and IDK why Judge R allowed this into the MT trial.

MOO

Last edited:
Defense witness, Dr. Miriam. Northwestern U. Professor. Communication Science and Disorders, Psychology. Psycholinguist.

"The language we speak impacts the way we think". ...how we remember.... cognitive function... the affect of bilingualism on cognition.

I've been thinking about MT's weeping. It really didn't seem to be spurred by anything occurring in court at the moment. However, news reports indicate that JF's 5 children accompanied GF during her testimony yesterday, which was heartwarming. This wouldn't have been lost on the T clan. I'm thinking that either MT or someone in her family tried to get MT's daughter on board with making an upcoming court appearance (showing support). Maybe the daughter declined or someone who had the daughter's best interest in mind axed the appearance. Maybe MT received a text notifying her that her daughter wouldn't be appearing and possibly hitting deeper WHY.
That would be in keeping with the Troconis MO….that somehow Michi is a victim, too. Except Jennifer was in no way a willing victim. She pulled herself away from the despicable Fotis Dulos. Michelle didn’t do that, even though she had an opportunity to do so. She did not share children with him, and owned no common property with him. She could have extricated herself far more easily than Jennifer could have-but she didn’t even try, and I think it was because they had a plan to fix this problem, once and for all. She was fully invested.

IMHO garbage.

I'm no lawyer, but you can't pre-invoke your 5th Amendment privilege. I mean there's no real standing. The Prosecution couldn't have put him on the stand because that was the risk -- he'd invoke, answer nothing and it would confuse the jury to know end.

IMHO KM's attorney is simply earning his paycheck. "Invoking the 5th" has a connotation. It gives the appearance one has something to hide. Protection from self-incrimination. IMO MT could have and maybe should have "invoked her 5th" and not answered questions. Let her attorney do the talking. She thought she could beat the system. Hold out. Keep the salad spinner spinning. She wanted to talk.

Neither KM nor his attorney are under oath in the press. Wanna bet -- his attorney's fingers were crossed behind his back.

Classic posturing for the media. He knows the State isn't calling his client. It's safe to say that KM would have spoken freely on the stand, now!

Possibly KM was offered a sweetheart deal but balked at the terms, opted for hard ball and thinks he can beat the system at trial. If that's the case, I hope his gamble fails spectacularly.

Arranging an alibi for someone in order to give them cover under which to commit murder is conspiring... didn't tell the truth about what he knew for the same reason MT talked a lot but lied more. Couldn't sing without self-incrimination and knew it.

If we could rewind the tape by a few days, call KM to the stand, we can bet our bottom dollar, he'd have pleaded the 5th.

His attorney used the media the same way the Defense and the defendant's family have.

Hogwash.

JMO
I agree wholeheartedly with this.

JS: what is bilinguialism?

Are there different levels of bilingualism? Proficiency, age of acquisition.

Objective measures of proficiency. Test or by analyzing their use.

Whew. Judge sustains the objection.
Judge R made a HUGE error in not shutting down Schoenhorn on the Herman Report imo.

Glad we saw a panther pounce from Atty Manning as otherwise this might just have happened.

Honestly, WTF is going on this Courtroom????

Judge R totally had his eye off the ball here imo.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member