CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m literally at a loss, I have no clue what the heck she is talking about…can anyone else help me out? no way the jury is following this? She doesn’t even know what she is saying..
Alot going on with her research as she bridges psychology and linguistics imo.

Think at the most basic levels she is talking possibly about how the human brain is rewired by virtue of being bilingual.

She also is talking about the issue of how a persons executive function can possibly be inhibited by virtue of knowing multiple languages.

MOO

This testimony is taking off like a lead balloon. The cross will be very easy to understand MOO

Meanwhile what I'm getting is MT was tired because her LE interviews were too long and her brain was multi-tasking during those interviews because she was speaking English but thinking in both Spanish and English.
She does that every. single. day. though so.....

Regarding the discredited report JS is desperate to get in there - I imagine it is quite damning to JFd with its purchased lies, but wouldn't the State then be able to bring in someone to talk about how it was discredited, and a desperate FD move, and was not going to work, causing FD and his side of salad even more distress? MOO.
JF had filed a motion in Family Court to protest the report.

This protest was never heard because she was murdered by FD with the assistance of MT.

Expert is saying you might be very smart. Very proficient in your second language. BUT if you were to hire someone to represent you, would you trust them in your second language?

[MT chose her attorneys. Notice, she didn't choose native Spanish speakers. Her confidence in English appears high.]

So is it too late for him to try and make a deal?
The deal would have to come from the State (or be submitted to State for review and approval if I understand the process properly) and I'm not seeing how this happens at this point.

I think the plea deal ship has sailed for KM and he is simply waiting for his trial to be scheduled.

KM had 2 long interviews with LE and perhaps deal was discussed but nothing happened and State it seems walked away from him.

Its not over until its over so perhaps State is seeing how the MT trial goes before making a final decision on KM.
MOO

Alot going on with her research as she bridges psychology and linguistics imo.

Think at the most basic levels she is talking possibly about how the human brain is rewired by virtue of being bilingual.

She also is talking about the issue of how a persons executive function can possibly be inhibited by virtue of knowing multiple languages.

MOO
This is such BS. I speak multiple languages, my parents did, many friends do, ,and I don't notice any "inhibition of executive function." I cannot image what the jury is thinking!

Witness has already brought up that if the person speaking in their non-native language is using errrm, aaah, it's evidence they are not as proficient. Which we all heard in those videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member