CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the second language has lower proficiency

simple grammar, native syntax, don't ask for help with words they don't understand

So so so many words.

Judge interrupts. "Counselor, maybe you could ask a question".

L&C is on fire again today:
"Maybe "kill" in spanish means "love" ?????"
"She has an accent, and we get it, but she was in the car with FOTIS"
"If your memory is bad and your English isn’t too good, CCTV may help"
"Michie rambled on and on not because of a language barrier. She was lying a lot."
"How many languages does this logistic expert speak and has she committed a crime cause she’s bilingual ?
"How does checking your mans texts knowing he's cheating on you work - and then DO YOU NEED LANGUAGE TO USE A KNIFE?"

MOO

I’m literally at a loss, I have no clue what the heck she is talking about…can anyone else help me out? no way the jury is following this? She doesn’t even know what she is saying..

Welcome to the Seminar !

Please be advised, the sidebar room is open. Light snacks, with Mimosa's and Bloody Mary's are available to aid in your comprehending skills.

:cool:

Regarding the discredited report JS is desperate to get in there - I imagine it is quite damning to JFd with its purchased lies, but wouldn't the State then be able to bring in someone to talk about how it was discredited, and a desperate FD move, and was not going to work, causing FD and his side of salad even more distress? MOO.

I ask this naively and not knowing…… on the topic of truthfulness: Was defendant asked / suggested / requested to undergo a polygraph? Or is that not allowed / used in CT police investigations? (And I am not trying to comment on their veracity or inadmissibility in court, or why they might be used - just was it ever in discussion in this case?) MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper