CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

Well, shall we gather our thoughts?

What does this have to do with LYING?
For me it's a bit like the nothing-burger testimony we heard yesterday. Yes, these are two highly accomplished women. One who has made a nice side career testifying for the accused and one who might re-think testifying in the future. I think Dr. Marian wanted to talk about her many years of study in communication science disorders and did not want to be drug into the specifics with MT but Shoenhorn opened that door today and from what I have seen the State is attempting to slam it shut.

Because JS lied about what he was unsealing. He said it was a document from the day prior. The judge assumed, I think, he was referring to that one page document shown yesterday about who had seen the report, where and on what day.

Why is the Judge letting all this roll off his back????
Maybe JS has worn him down to a little nub by now. I really like Judge Randolph, but I think everyone, including he, can say they can’t bear to hear another word of this.

Likely a typo but I like it. Beige meets not bright.

Bright or not bright, I think what we have to call her is cunning.

Jmo

Agree. Cunning, manipulative, self-serving, and self-absorbed in any language. And, if she was a little smarter, she would have moved to CO and ditched her murderous paramour.

Regarding the discredited report JS is desperate to get in there - I imagine it is quite damning to JFd with its purchased lies, but wouldn't the State then be able to bring in someone to talk about how it was discredited, and a desperate FD move, and was not going to work, causing FD and his side of salad even more distress? MOO.
The worst part about that sack of lies that constitute the “report”, is that Dr Herman clearly wrote it to fD’s specifications, and then attempted to put JFD on the hook to pay for it. Herman allegedly refused to finish testifying in family court, unless he was paid first. Both fD and JFD were obligated to pay, but only one of them paid for anything, and that was JFD. Just imagine that!

Last edited:
I am a bit behind.

But the description of the experts report being dictated to Schenhorn over the phone while she was in an Uber is EPIC!

How can defence have 3 years on this case and have no report.

Supposedly the report in this case by this expert is one page.

Moo

No mention in the report about evaluating MT's proficiency.

Her understanding was that she was testifying to bilingualism in general.

Answered the questions she was asked.

Watched the videos in 2021.
So was this witness pressed by counsel on what needed to be stated or given, or not? And was someone not happy once it was finalized? (Despite the question and reply under direct along the lines of - did lead defense counsel ask or discuss what the report needed to indicate? Answer: No. (I sure thought I heard that earlier?) And was something then added thereafter? Either by verbal discussion and then in testimony or on the record? To me it is stellar that the report was dictated by her, the expert - BUT typed and prepared by defense counsel! (Have to wonder how accurate it is with all that Ubering and dictating on a busy, last minute Friday day of travel for book signing? Wow! MOO

Likely a typo but I like it. Beige meets not bright.

Bright or not bright, I think what we have to call her is cunning.

Jmo
I would not call her intellectual but she is very street smart. I actually think she is prob above average intelligence. But her emotional intelligence is what is lacking.
And there is also the issue that she seems to get her self worth from the man she is with at the time.
Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member