CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on socials so have no idea what was said there but Judge R said each side gets and hr and then State gets a rebuttal after Defence speaks. IDK if Judge R put a time limit on Rebuttal by State. MOO
The state gets a rebuttal but not additional time to present the rebuttal.

Each counsel is given the same amount of time for argument; it is only the state that breaks its argument in two parts.

The state gets a rebuttal but not additional time to present the rebuttal.
That is interesting as I didn't realise that when Judge R explained things. Its actually a GOOD thing as then the State could have both prosecutors present and I think this could really make for a wonderful presentation!

Thanks for explanation!

You just know that JS will keep on talking when his hour is up.
So so funny!

Yep, I think they are going to have drag Horn from the room and he will still be Horning!

What a Defence team are 'Horn and Mini Horn' and I'm not saying that in a complimentary way btw! Nope.

Not sad to put them and their despicable antics in the rear view mirror.

Wonder though who will handle inevitable appeal as usually a different atty but perhaps Horn is a 'one man legal defence machine"?

Prayers for the jury as this all will shortly be in their hands.

And another image that gave me a laugh today as I think it perfectly represents Horn holding on to the discredited report to the bitter end and what I believe to be the result of that strategic choice that he, MT and Mama Troconis made in this sorry trial.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 01.19.04.png
MOOScreenshot 2024-02-26 at 01.14.24.png

Horn getting the 'hook' from trial.

I do wonder if Judge R will make the decision to issue a Jury Instruction on the Discredited Herman Report?

Frankly I think this is the ONLY way to deal with the issue given that Judge R made the decision to no admit the discredited report into Evidence. I think that having a specific instruction would clear the issue up for the Jury and also make the issue crystal clear for any appeal presented by the Defence!

MOO

Monday, February 26th:
*Trial continues (Day 28) (only Judge & attorneys-re jury instructions) (@ 10am ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan; still missing) – *Michelle C. Troconis (44/now 49) (Dulos’ GF) arrested & charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/3/19). These charges were dismissed (8/28/20) & recharged below.
*Charged (9/5/19) & arraigned (10/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (for 5/29/19). Plead not guilty. $100K bond. Posted bond (on 9/5/19). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (1/7/20) with conspiracy to commit murder (for 5/24/19). Plead not guilty. $2M bond. Bond reduced (1/8/20) to $1.5M & bonded out (on 1/9/20). Off GPS 4/6/23.
*Charged (8/28/20) with 2nd degree hindering prosecution, tampering with physical evidence & conspiracy to commit tampering with physical evidence (for 5/24/19). Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond. Off GPS 4/6/23.
See explanation of charges on post #93 page 5 Thread #66.
The declaration of death for Jennifer was3 officially issued by Judge William P. Osterndorf on October 24, 2023.
Jury Selection began on 10/4/23 & ended 10/26/23. Another jury selection after dismissed jurors on 1/10/24. Now 6 jurors & 2 alternates. (4 women & 4 men).
Trial began on 1/11/24. State rested their case on 2/21/24. Defense started their case on 2/21/24 & ended on 2/23/24. Closing arguments set for 2/27/24.
Superior Court Judge Kevin Randolph presiding for trial. Assistant State’s attorney Sean McGuinness & Supervisory assistant State’s attorney Michelle Manning & defense attorneys Jon Schoenhorn & Audrey Felson.
Contempt hearing on 3/5/24 @ 10am.

Bond info & Court info from 6/3/19 thru 12/6/23 & Jury Selection Day 1-11 (10/4-10/26/23), 2nd Jury Selection Day 1-2 (1/9 & 1/10/24) & Trial Day 1-26 (1/11-2/22/24) reference post #604 here:
[URL unfurl="false”]https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-65.705012/page-31[/URL]

2/23/24 Friday Trial Day 27: Judge Kevin Randolph said the contempt hearing for Troconis will be scheduled for 3/5/24 @ 10am. Judge Alex V. Hernandez will preside over the hearing, as Randolph is recusing himself from the hearing. Troconis will have a different lawyer for the hearing.
Randolph also went over scheduling for the rest of the trial. On Monday, 2/26/24 there will be a charge conference where the judge & counsel will review instructions given to the jury. Tuesday, 2/27/24 will be closing arguments, Randolph said.
Schoenhorn also tried get the conclusion of a sealed custody report from the Duloses’ divorce proceedings unsealed on Friday, however the state objected and the judge sustained the objection.
Defense witnesses: Dr. Viorica Marian, a professor of communication sciences & disorders from Northwestern University who focuses on multilingualism & the relationship between language & memory. Clara Duperron, also known as “Petu,” she met Troconis in 2017 through a mutual friend. Troconis will not testify.
Defense rested their case. State has no rebuttal. Schoenhorn reasserts his motion for acquittal. Denied.
for more info see post #927 here:
[URL unfurl="false”]https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...-canaan-24-may-2019-arrests-65.705012/page-47[/URL]
Trial continues on Monday, 2/26/24 for charging hearing with Judge & Counsels going over Jury instructions. Closing arguments on Tuesday, 2/27/24.

I will attempt to be delicate.

There was the double trash bag bodybag. It served its purpose and was discarded.

So what was next? FD had time. He also may have had a dirt bike....

Water grave. Predug grave. Disarticulation and multiple sites. By 4:30 they were nearly set, just the bloody Tacoma to deal with.

I draw a dirt bike circle around 80 MS.

Whatever came of FD's black jeans and backpack, I wonder.

JMO

A watery grave often gives up the body, even when anchored. KM is likely good for digging another grave, in the woods, at The Pond, or along the power lines where they rode motocross bikes. MT may not know the precise location but knows the general area chosen.

Fotis expected blood in the garage. There may have been gloves, sunglasses, a dark wig, zip ties, maybe a poncho or two and his firearm in the backpack. Most certainly Fotis carried a knife or two.

Ten rolls of paper towels were stolen from Jennifer's pantry.
We can't account for the bucket and cleaning supplies missing from the garage shelves.
We can't account for Fotis' vintage bike, black jeans, backpack, and ballcap.
We can't account for Jen's pants, shoes and her precious body.
We can't account for the beige defendant's flat shoes.
We can't account for the two bags of lime.

Why did Fotis anticipate acquiring the five children for the scheduled supervised visit? LA had physical custody of the children in NYC while the murder cover up transpired. GF's foresight in hiring a guard for the Fifth Ave building was critical to securing their safety.

MOO

A watery grave often gives up the body, even when anchored. KM is likely good for digging another grave, in the woods, at The Pond, or along the power lines where they rode motocross bikes. MT may not know the precise location but knows the general area chosen.

Fotis expected blood in the garage. There may have been gloves, sunglasses, a dark wig, zip ties and maybe a poncho or two and his firearm in the backpack. Most certainly Fotis carried a knife or two.

Ten rolls of paper towels were stolen from Jennifer's pantry.
We can't account for the bucket and cleaning supplies missing from the garage shelves.

We can't account for Fotis' vintage bike, black jeans, backpack, and ballcap.
We can't account for Jen's pants, shoes and her precious body.
We can't account for the beige defendant's flat shoes.
We can't account for the two bags of lime.

Why did Fotis anticipate acquiring the five children for the scheduled supervised visit? LA had physical custody of the children in NYC while the murder cover up transpired. GF's foresight in hiring a guard for the Fifth Ave building was critical to securing their safety.

MOO
Well done and thanks for bringing back the classic statement of MT about “cleaning” which imo doesn’t sound well either in Spanish or English.

Chilling statement and evil imo in its actial coldness and I believe that statement alone was the closest MT ever got to a clear admission of guilt and admission to the conspiracy! MT knew that FD was cleaning JF. She knew and said it aloud! The duo were pure evil and MT showed zero remorse ever for what they had done to JF.

Phrase simply sends chills down the spine imo too if you put a visual as to what precisely she is talking about.

AND MT and her daughter had no plans that we have heard of in official testimony (Horn horning in his “testimony cross” or “testimony close” doesn’t count”) to vacate 4Jx for Memorial Day weekend.

Nope, seemed like she was staying put with FD for a weekend with the Dulos children over Memorial Day weekend.

Mission accomplished by the duo and MT will no longer be bothered having to schedule weekends with her daughter away from 4JX….

No words for MT…none.

But, maybe Diabolical and evil cover some of it….but not all!

Moo

Last edited:
Judge Blawie ought to have some exposure on this, since he is the one who gave a copy to JS (then said “but don’t use it”). I never understood why he gave him access to a sealed document, that had zero relevance to Michelle Troconis. It was neither her marriage, nor her children. None of her business at all, AND it was sealed.
Yes! And wonderfully stated. If the case, it is just one more point relating to conspiracy IMO of this defendant. As in why would something relating to the now dead accused murderer FD be in the hands of the accused defendant MT? MOO

These are really the salient points that speak to conspiracy:

MT considered JFd to be an impediment.

MT knew FD didn't have his phone with him. Was not surprised, angered, suspicious of his absence. Made no attempt to communicate with him.

Knew precisely which call to be ready for. Clever KM, smart enough not to be the one to answer it. Ignored all other calls and texts and app communications, save the only one FD prearranged.

Didn't find any of FD afternoon gyrations suspicious, questionable.

Had no afternoon alibi.

Had no plans to vacate so FD could have his supervised visitation on 5/25 at 4 JC.

Was likely genuinely upset with FD on the evening of 5/23. What was to be a rug display and dinner out for four turned into an impromtu dinner party for six. At home. With no food.

IMO FD canceled the restaurant plans because he was still pre-arranging vehicles. Tacoma moved to 80 MS, check. Suburban moved somewhere. Within in jogging distance. Check.

As for the party, no doubt FD and MT could scarcely contain themselves. They are two of the primary three people who knew the divorce would be resolved by morning. I picture a lot of duper's delight.

This sad case is the steroid version of a second place skater taking out the competition's knee with a tire iron. A mother- daughter duo disfiguring the queen candidate so daughter can win. MT wants what she wants when she wants. The law, decency, the cost to others be damned.

She probably still feels put out.

I don't know what the maximum sentence here can be but I hope she gets every last minute of it.

JMO

I don't know about the entire, "move to CO narrative" being true at all.

I think the 'move to CO' was simply one more in a long string of threats issued to FD to resolve the divorce. I firmly believe also that MT was disposable to FD and he would have ended the relationship eventually as she simply had nothing to offer that he needed (he needed money and her 4,000/month child support was soon ending when daughter was 18) and rug 'business' simply seemed to be a fleeting novelty for MT.

I don't think MT had any intention of leaving the '10,000 sf house' as she seemed entrenched imo and fully 'all in'! MT could have left for CO or at least be seen to be packing up as the school year was nearing its end, but we never saw this.

As an aside, if we had a drinking game going here on WS for every time MT referred to 4JX as the house with "10.000 sf' we would all be lying passed out on the ground. MT identity was in the monstrosity of a house that neither she nor FD had the funds to furnish and so hearing her references to the house simply provided me with amusement when listening to the LE Interviews. Mama Troconis even spoke of the 'beautiful house' etc. IMO Family Troconis was 'all in' on the visuals of FD and were all quite willing to sweep the rest of his 'issues' under the carpet (or in the case of MT cowhide rugs) and I think it would have taken a crowbar to remove MT or her family from 4JX!

But, instead we see MT using black plastic garbage bags and boxes when she was allowed back into 4Jx by LE. I didn't see any evidence in that move out of prior organisation for a big move to CO! Think about it, MT and her daughter had effectively lived as squatters at 4JX for years with FD and the sum total of their belongings was seen to be removable in black plastic garbage bags. MT had no furniture, made no contribution to 4jX other than the nude image of her in the Master BR! I've seen homeless people pushing carts in either SF, Portland or NYC with more belongings than MT and her daughter left 4Jx with! MT traveled light and imo could have left for CO at prior school term end or simply left at any time as SHE OWNED NOTHING of substance in CT.

So, I'm calling BS on the 'move to CO narrative' and am chalking it up to couple bickering and threats as the situation between them was escalating imo due to nothing but BAD NEWS over the March-April, 2019 period in Family Court.

Petu imo has next to no credibility either as a 'friend' to the Defendant as imo she was someone who admitted on the stand that she had information to either 'save her friend' or 'help her friend' and did nothing. Petu imo had a scripted narrative from the defence and she repeated it in a particularly imo 'wooden' fashion. Her only emotion was to claim anger towards LE and expressing her distrust (this has long been a theme of the Defence so this got a BIG YAWN FROM ME BTW).

The purpose of the Petu testimony from the Defence was imo to put distance between MT and the murder (she was moving to CO so had no reason to participate) and expand the timeline beyond where it had previously been (see @Megnut post on this issue). To me, I viewed this all as deception and most likely lying under oath too imo.

The other issue to me that supports FD not caring where MT lived was the fact that he moved on to Anna Curry shortly after the MT moving van had departed. If that doesn't prove that MT was disposable I'm not sure what might! I can just see MT screaming at FD, "I'm going to CO with Nicole" and FD secretly wishing to ask her if she had purchased her tickets and scheduled the movers. Truly the MT and FD seemed highly toxic by MT own account by the time of the JF murder.

Could the couple have been planning to move to CO if they had secured the Dulos children over Memorial Day weekend? IMO its doubtful as if he had stayed and kept them in the US then GF would have been able to chase him whereas Greece or even Argentina would have been another matter entirely.

Defence has sought all trial to get the jury and the viewing public to take their eyes 'off the ball' imo. I believe this 'MT to CO' narrative was simply another false story line in a long line of similar narratives and it was delivered by someone who imo has zero creditability, Petu. MT herself btw characterised the 'moving to CO' narrative more along the lines of a threat in the lE interviews too.

Don't be fooled....

MOO

ACurry was a constant friend for Fotis since they met, then became loyal lovers but, boy! Didn't she move into 4JC swiftly? I understand she was frequently away from the residence due to her work. How did she fail to read his mood when he sent her on the oddly timed banking errand?

From the looks at IG for the ski club in Vail, they could handle MT's child's championship goals as an Olympic skier. I can picture MT's desire to be with her child training and competing in picturesque Vail or being anywhere except in a courtroom sitting at the Defendant's table about to go to prison. I think she's good for this crime.

The Jury saw through Petu's transparent testimony in that, like Michi's interviews, it was filled with long, verbal Spanish hesitancies.
1) Petu was being petulant when she said she didn't trust the police.
2) Petu was being petulant when she didn't come forward with her exculpating evidence for 4.5 years because she wanted to give the announcement to everybody [in court].

I'm befuddled. What did Petu say that was exculpating Michi of all of her felonious charges? I trust the evidence Retired CPS Detective John Kimball's presented over her sharp, accusatory, almost hostile, statements.

MOO

ACurry was a constant friend for Fotis since they met, then became loyal lovers but, boy! Didn't she move into 4JC swiftly? I understand she was frequently away from the residence due to her work. How did she fail to read his mood when he sent her on the oddly timed banking errand?

From the looks at IG for the ski club in Vail, they could handle MT's child's championship goals as an Olympic skier. I can picture MT's desire to be with her child training and competing in picturesque Vail or being anywhere except in a courtroom sitting at the Defendant's table about to go to prison. I think she's good for this crime.

The Jury saw through Petu's transparent testimony in that, like Michi's interviews, it was filled with long, verbal Spanish hesitancies.
1) Petu was being petulant when she said she didn't trust the police.
2) Petu was being petulant when she didn't come forward with her exculpating evidence for 4.5 years because she wanted to give the announcement to everybody [in court].

I'm befuddled. What did Petu say that was exculpating Michi of all of her felonious charges? I trust the evidence Retired CPS Detective John Kimball's presented over her sharp, accusatory, almost hostile, statements.

MOO
Yeah…and what exactly was the “purpose of Petu?”

Yes, the MT comment, "I wasn't cleaning Jennifer" was chilling when we heard about it long ago and remains so now imo.

State has clearly imo shown that MT knew where FD was all the time as neither one of them trusted the other...

No way can I ever accept that MT didn't know at least one location along the path the JF body no doubt travelled as I strongly believe she wanted to know that all their troubles were in the rear view mirror.

The couple had to have sickly celebrated too most likely given that this evil plot was in the making for awhile too imo.

MOO
IMO, she was most definitely cleaning Jennifer”! I was disappointed that we didn’t hear anything about that extensive MIRA search at the trial too.

Last edited:
Here is what I hope happens after the trial, regardless of the verdict-that anyone who has been defamed on social media, or to the police by these creatures for anything that isn’t true, sues each one of the Troconis family for saying it. That includes the estate of Jennifer Dulos, Gloria Farber, Jennifer’s sister, and Pawel Gumienny. I also hope that GF sues MT in civil court for her daughter’s murder. The standard is lower in civil court, so even if she doesn’t get convicted, GF may win. And if she is convicted…But each one should separately sue every Troconis who said any of it. I don’t think it matters if they only got the information from Fotis; if it’s not true, and it’s harmful (ask PG if he is having trouble getting work since then), then they have a good case.
I hope too, but I am sure the family is getting so sick of litigation. I believe that MT will have the scarlet letter for life, no matter the outcome. She has drained her moral coffers and I am sure her parent’s financial nest eggs.

So so funny!

Yep, I think they are going to have drag Horn from the room and he will still be Horning!

What a Defence team are 'Horn and Mini Horn' and I'm not saying that in a complimentary way btw! Nope.

Not sad to put them and their despicable antics in the rear view mirror.

Wonder though who will handle inevitable appeal as usually a different atty but perhaps Horn is a 'one man legal defence machine"?

Prayers for the jury as this all will shortly be in their hands.

And another image that gave me a laugh today as I think it perfectly represents Horn holding on to the discredited report to the bitter end and what I believe to be the result of that strategic choice that he, MT and Mama Troconis made in this sorry trial.

View attachment 486181
MOOView attachment 486180

Horn getting the 'hook' from trial.
::::::dyin’::::::

Folks keep sending me PM's with song suggestions for the ever evolving Sound Track.

Thank you, as its been a welcome relief during the heavier moments of this tragic trial! Everyone processes hearing tragic events differently and for some reason music just helps sometimes imo.

Just sharing another one that I got yesterday and its a doozie.

Thought it might be a good way to kick off the week as looking at the mountain of evidence submitted by the State regarding the charges made against MT will be put into the hands of the jury in a couple of days. Prayers for the jury.

Buckle up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member