CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MT knows whether Jennifer's body did or didn't arrive at 80 MS or whether it left from 4 JC.

That's HUGE information.

If FD was using any tools, power or otherwise, HUGE.

If FD had other vehicles in play. Dirt bike. Scooter. Suburban.

She knows whether FD slept at all that night and when he left.

She knows how many times she shaved his head.

She knows what happened during the digital blackouts. Much of noon to 6:30pm.

She knows what's missing from 4 JC. From FD's garage. Closet.

Her memory is fine. Her language proficiency is high.

She is hoarding the truth.

JMO

I think Michelle had it or at least knew the deets very well since before the murder. As noted above, she asked Bowman if she could mention it.

Bowman had to bow out eventually, and I bet the report was a factor. Michelle couldn't let go of it as a defense. Bowman was aware it was sealed since before the murder and wasn't yet part of the family court's facts- it was being negotiated and from what little I know- it wasn't promising at all for Fotis. It exposed him as a world-class manipulator and willing to weaken the most relevant support in the 5 vulnerable young lives he allegedly cared about. He was throwing 5 babies out with the bath water. After bringing his own soil.

But I think Michelle bought it all and was manipulated into thinking she was the healthy one.

I think Bowman sincerely believed she'd let go of that delusion with distance from Fotis. But she simply wouldn't. She seems very much in that same headspace today, considering her actions that brought her a contempt of court hearing. I don't know who severed that relationship, but no regrets from either side, I bet.

I can't imagine why JS would get mixed up in this. Whatever. It does appear from the outside he is lying about his knowledge of his client and the report. Using insinuation about it is very distasteful as a defense.

I guess Michelle can consider herself lucky she found an attorney at all. Insisting on referring to a sealed report and perseverance on it for years seems like a good reason to find a new client. What astonishingly horrific behavior from such a "healthy" woman.

MOO
Despite AB's admonishment she blurted out something about JF's mother and sister!
Then proceeded to talk about herself being healthy.
The perfect mother.
That really got my goat. MOO.

I happen to think it was for the media. MT had her screen positioned and her font blaring for a pet reporter to see.

And next day there would have been a juicy article citing unnamed sources.

Busted, she/he/they couldn't do it without exposing him/her/themselves.

CarrieLuft IMO was never supposed to see it.

Thank heavens she did.

JMO
Carrie Luft is the one person I am anxious to hear from when this is over. Class act. Smart,earnest, sincere, in mourning and heartbroken.
MOO.

Just bringing this forward as the trial is nearing the end.

The statement from Jennifer’s family that they made as the trial started…

It has been more than four years and seven months since Jennifer Farber Dulos was murdered and disappeared. We, her family and friends, have waited patiently, understanding that the justice process moves slowly and deliberatively, especially given the disruption of a global pandemic. We remain deeply grateful to the state’s attorney’s office, the Connecticut State Police, and the New Canaan Police for their tireless dedication to this case and the related, ongoing criminal investigation.

As this trial begins, it is crucial to remember who is at the center: Jennifer, whose five children have lost their mother and, as an eventuality, both parents. Jennifer’s family and loved ones have lost a loving daughter, sister, cousin, and lifelong friend. We do not seek closure, as nothing can bring Jennifer back. Our hope is that this trial provides for accountability and answers.

As this trial gets underway, we ask that you prioritize and respect the privacy of Jennifer’s family and loved ones. Thank you.

Jennifer Dulos family, friends issue statement ahead of Troconis trial

I was reading through some comments left on Lawyer Lee's content.

I had known that Michelle has connections to Colorado- blah, blah. But one of Lawyer Lee's commenters had an excellent point.

Wouldn't her ties to Colorado only add a motive to murder? Petu didn't see Michelle's considering moving as necessarily breaking up with Fotis. But Fotis would not be able to move with his children there. If he moved without them, he'd never get joint custody. Plus, any family court judge would put the onus of travel on him for visitation. He'd either have to travel to the East Coast for every visit, or transport the children to Colorado.

What are real estate prices like in Vail? Not that it would matter; the children would buy their own place. With Jennifer dead, Fotis could declare bankruptcy, have the children buy themselves a place in Vail with room for him, and start some new sham business there. No co-parent, no rules about moving out of state.

Once again, the defense adds strength to the prosecution. Michelle's threats to move to Colorado are hardly "reasonable doubt." They are a motive.

MOO

I think Michelle had it or at least knew the deets very well since before the murder. As noted above, she asked Bowman if she could mention it.

Bowman had to bow out eventually, and I bet the report was a factor. Michelle couldn't let go of it as a defense. Bowman was aware it was sealed since before the murder and wasn't yet part of the family court's facts- it was being negotiated and from what little I know- it wasn't promising at all for Fotis. It exposed him as a world-class manipulator and willing to weaken the most relevant support in the 5 vulnerable young lives he allegedly cared about. He was throwing 5 babies out with the bath water. After bringing his own soil.

But I think Michelle bought it all and was manipulated into thinking she was the healthy one.

I think Bowman sincerely believed she'd let go of that delusion with distance from Fotis. But she simply wouldn't. She seems very much in that same headspace today, considering her actions that brought her a contempt of court hearing. I don't know who severed that relationship, but no regrets from either side, I bet.

I can't imagine why JS would get mixed up in this. Whatever. It does appear from the outside he is lying about his knowledge of his client and the report. Using insinuation about it is very distasteful as a defense.

I guess Michelle can consider herself lucky she found an attorney at all. Insisting on referring to a sealed report and perseverance on it for years seems like a good reason to find a new client. What astonishingly horrific behavior from such a "healthy" woman.

MOO
And can you imagine a mother considering herself "healthy" while either plotting, turning a blind eye, or helping cover up the murder of the actual mother of children you hope to step-parent? Will MT ever realize that SHE is the unhealthy one, the sick one, the terrible parent and terrible human being? I wonder if she will skate away from this as she seems to do everything else in life, manipulating and deceiving, using her rapidly fading sex appeal to claim unjust rewards. MOO.

Can someone better versed in these things explain why an innocent person would ever choose to NOT testify? If you have nothing to hide, would it not always be better to testify? Fear of coming off badly, of cross bringing up other issues, but why not come clean and be clear? I know not testifying cannot be considered as a sign of guilt by the jury but... isn't it actually a sign of guilt, and we all know it?

FWIW I do think its telling that NOT one member of the 'Press - term used quite loosely' reported accurately the intervention of Mama Troconis in Court during "Computerscreen - Gate"!

Did one member of the Press even shout a question yesterday when the Troconis Crew were yet again proclaiming MT innocence in quite angry tone too imo to ask "Did you tap your daughter on the shoulder"?

Nope.

Honestly where is the Daily Mail or even the New York Post or SOMEBODY?

What we see is folks like NBC CT and Marissa Alter of Channel 12 simply playing the angry words of Petu and MT sister at the Courthouse steps one way disinformation attempts with no context or commentary and certainly NO QUESTIONS?

Its shameful and the media has had a huge impact on this sorry case. WHY NO QUESTIONS? EVER?????

Question: When has any member of the "Press" ever asked Schoenhorn a question of any substance"?

Has any member of the Press ever called out Schoenhorn or Atty Mike Rose or the Stamford Advocate for printing privileged infomation from Family Court about JF?

Answer: Not surprisingly, NEVER.

Nope, we have simply seen the clicks chasing crews at NBC and CBS recycling the MT as victim narrative and putting her entire family on TV to proclaim her innocence. I do wonder if this might change depending on the jury verdict which will be issued in due course? Probably not....it will be yet another day of SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE on rinse and repeat.

MOO
Great song as a cherry on top your point!

Last edited:
Just bringing this forward as the trial is nearing the end.

The statement from Jennifer’s family that they made as the trial started…

It has been more than four years and seven months since Jennifer Farber Dulos was murdered and disappeared. We, her family and friends, have waited patiently, understanding that the justice process moves slowly and deliberatively, especially given the disruption of a global pandemic. We remain deeply grateful to the state’s attorney’s office, the Connecticut State Police, and the New Canaan Police for their tireless dedication to this case and the related, ongoing criminal investigation.

As this trial begins, it is crucial to remember who is at the center: Jennifer, whose five children have lost their mother and, as an eventuality, both parents. Jennifer’s family and loved ones have lost a loving daughter, sister, cousin, and lifelong friend. We do not seek closure, as nothing can bring Jennifer back. Our hope is that this trial provides for accountability and answers.

As this trial gets underway, we ask that you prioritize and respect the privacy of Jennifer’s family and loved ones. Thank you.

Jennifer Dulos family, friends issue statement ahead of Troconis trial
Thank you sooooo much @BUF for posting this now! Hear! Hear! (And “here” here”!). This was, I believe the most heartfelt statement from the grave that could ever have been made. Talk about “Class”, “Decorum”, “Love”, “Care”, “Truth” - Jennifer’s Family and Friends have not let her down.

MT knows whether Jennifer's body did or didn't arrive at 80 MS or whether it left from 4 JC.

That's HUGE information.

If FD was using any tools, power or otherwise, HUGE.

If FD had other vehicles in play. Dirt bike. Scooter. Suburban.

She knows whether FD slept at all that night and when he left.

She knows how many times she shaved his head.

She knows what happened during the digital blackouts. Much of noon to 6:30pm.

She knows what's missing from 4 JC. From FD's garage. Closet.

Her memory is fine. Her language proficiency is high.

She is hoarding the truth.

JMO
Every.last.bit.of.this!

I don’t know if this is allowed or not, so I’ll be vague, because the last thing I want is a timeout. If anyone follows any JFD Facebook support pages, there is a post on one that is sharing how long closing arguments will be on Tuesday.

Despite AB's admonishment she blurted out something about JF's mother and sister!
Then proceeded to talk about herself being healthy.
The perfect mother.
That really got my goat. MOO.
MT can never ever admit to knowing anything, regardless of jury decision, because what she did, assisted, & knew is so beyond unhealthy, & so depraved & disgusting.

Her using the strategy that the Farbers are all unwell and dangerous, scheming. She, Healthy Michi, was going to save the kids. Her smug faux-healthy person, I’m so concerned I have a list of 67 questions, her willing to victimize and attack because of “diagnosis” Gets my goat too.

Here is what I hope happens after the trial, regardless of the verdict-that anyone who has been defamed on social media, or to the police by these creatures for anything that isn’t true, sues each one of the Troconis family for saying it. That includes the estate of Jennifer Dulos, Gloria Farber, Jennifer’s sister, and Pawel Gumienny. I also hope that GF sues MT in civil court for her daughter’s murder. The standard is lower in civil court, so even if she doesn’t get convicted, GF may win. And if she is convicted…But each one should separately sue every Troconis who said any of it. I don’t think it matters if they only got the information from Fotis; if it’s not true, and it’s harmful (ask PG if he is having trouble getting work since then), then they have a good case.

I was reading through some comments left on Lawyer Lee's content.

I had known that Michelle has connections to Colorado- blah, blah. But one of Lawyer Lee's commenters had an excellent point.

Wouldn't her ties to Colorado only add a motive to murder? Petu didn't see Michelle's considering moving as necessarily breaking up with Fotis. But Fotis would not be able to move with his children there. If he moved without them, he'd never get joint custody. Plus, any family court judge would put the onus of travel on him for visitation. He'd either have to travel to the East Coast for every visit, or transport the children to Colorado.

What are real estate prices like in Vail? Not that it would matter; the children would buy their own place. With Jennifer dead, Fotis could declare bankruptcy, have the children buy themselves a place in Vail with room for him, and start some new sham business there. No co-parent, no rules about moving out of state.

Once again, the defense adds strength to the prosecution. Michelle's threats to move to Colorado are hardly "reasonable doubt." They are a motive.

MOO
You might got somethin’ there!

And can you imagine a mother considering herself "healthy" while either plotting, turning a blind eye, or helping cover up the murder of the actual mother of children you hope to step-parent? Will MT ever realize that SHE is the unhealthy one, the sick one, the terrible parent and terrible human being? I wonder if she will skate away from this as she seems to do everything else in life, manipulating and deceiving, using her rapidly fading sex appeal to claim unjust rewards. MOO.
Oh yeah, that reminds me-how is she going to work her post-menopausal mantrap? She is homely, at best-what will her appeal be? Her “healthy” life outlook?

Can someone better versed in these things explain why an innocent person would ever choose to NOT testify? If you have nothing to hide, would it not always be better to testify? Fear of coming off badly, of cross bringing up other issues, but why not come clean and be clear? I know not testifying cannot be considered as a sign of guilt by the jury but... isn't it actually a sign of guilt, and we all know it?
Well…testifying under oath can sometimes be beset with traps and other potential problems. This is one thing that doesn’t make me necessarily think she is guilty. It’s all that other stuff that does.

reasons:
1. burden of proof is on the prosecutors not on you (defendant)
2. you are not well spoken
3. while you are not guilty of whatever is charged, you have other things that could 'be brought up during questioning that you would prefer not to be in a public record
(answering this in general, not referring to this specific case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd