CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I paged back in this thread to return to your post today to ask you if you have any answers as to the difficult question of 'Why' for MT? On Petu comment you made I absolutely agree, not a good friend, self serving and yet another person in the FD/MT orbit who didn't really care about the Victims in the case.

I read your comment initially yesterday and I do think you have brought us back yet again to a question that nobody seems to have an answer to about MT and its been talked about here since the beginning as we have watched this all play out for nearly 4 years in the legal system in CT.

Your view that, "Michelle's best defence was probably the truth with an explanation' is one that I would bet that if you polled 10 defence attorney's that they would agree with you completely. Atty Bowman obviously imo believed it and he worked hard to facilitate resolution outside of a long court proceeding too. Yet, MT and her family have done nothing but vilify him and his efforts now for 3+ years. WHY?

Yet, instead we have seen MT and her new Counsel pursue a very different path. The different path to me as a non atty is basically the old 'catch me if you can' and 'I know nothing' strategy. But, WHY? Is this the better strategy and strategy with a higher probability outcome? To me as a non atty this seems like a high risk strategy with a high probability of negative outcome as you are pitting your defence against the much greater resources of the State and a very motivated CSP evidence gathering operation and with a highly sympathetic Victim in the form of JF and her 5 beloved children.

I'm confused seeing what I've seen from MT and have been watching this all play out now for years!

I'd be curious to hear what you or the the same group of 10 defence attorneys mentioned above would think about the MT legal strategy so far?

As a non lawyer the strategy we have seen from MT just seems like its a cynical and calculated time based bet on the ineptitude or high turnover of CT States Atty's and a bet that CSP LE evidence not making it to trial for jury to hear and the laxity and lack of professional standards required of legal professionals in CT where we have seen Defence Counsel taking a whip saw to the mountain of evidence for 3+ years and Judges allowing it or the State not responding appropriately to the point where what makes it to trial is quite different from what many here possibly expected.

All this is then combined with years of seeing Jon Schoenhorn imo choosing to not really follow appropriate CT procedures in his behaviour representing his client, leaking case evidence to the public via court motions, leaking confidential information to the public/media and conducting a now 3+ year disinformation campaign in the media on behalf of his client which effectively polluted the jury pool imo along with a social media campaign by MT and the Troconis crew that imo had the same effect.

I've watched most of the MT LE interviews a number of times (painful but there was SO much going on) and I simply see Atty Bowman working very hard on behalf of his client to assist her with presenting what she knows to LE and getting to the truth. The dangling of a deal in front of MT at any point in these interviews wasn't even really hidden as we even see then States Atty Colangelo present in Interview 2. Most folks with a similar charge wouldn't have these opportunities from LE and the State and would simply sit in jail pending trial as they couldn't afford bond imo. Any number of times we see Atty Bowman refocusing and clarifying discussion and questions for MT and he almost always was highly effective in getting to the heart of what was being discussed at the time and yet so many times we saw MT very actively imo working against what Atty Bowman was trying to do to move closer to the 'truth'. LE effectiveness imo in this regard was more of a mixed bag in terms of questioning effectiveness imo but they made it very clear to MT that their goal was always to find JF and they kept emphasising the need for truth and information that could move the investigation forward. MT had 3 obvious shots at a deal THAT WE KNOW OF for her cooperation and dismissed them.

Why?

We have seen the Defence posit the idea that MT in LE faced language barriers (think we can put a pin in this idea as she was offered an interpreter and told to ask if she ever didn't understand something), high stress interviews from LE that resulted in MT shutting down or seeking to simply pacify LE by feeding them what she believed they wanted to hear (not sure here either as while frustration and disbelief was evident imo from LE, I saw nothing but courtesy and professionalism from LE and we saw zero to suggest Russian tactics such as those endured by Navalny either!) and given the overall situation and the stress of the investigation I give LE nothing but credit. LE also regrouped and made Interview 3 smaller and less overwhelming for MT which seemed less stressful but yet the deception and lying from MT continued. Why? We saw Atty Bowman in Interview 3 continuing to assist MT with questions as by this time it seemed that he thought he could still make a difference for his client but by the end of this interview it seemed like he too along with LE simply gave up on MT making any attempt to assist or tell the truth. Again, why?

In this case we see a privileged white woman charged with conspiracy murder (top charge) who has spent less than 4 days in jail and has been freely able to travel now for nearly 4 years imo given every opportunity to cooperate and plea down her involvement and YET she never does so. WHY? Also, based on her treatment by the Courts in CT (no jail pending trial) and imo no valid claims for mistreatment or mishandling of her by LE as the interviews imo were all professionally handled imo there is no evidence imo of coercion or mishandling of MT by LE.

The other baffling thing about what we have seen is MT and the Troconis crew going after Atty Bowman with a vengeance in Social Media and we also see MT artist 'friend' imo hiding behind 1st amendment to put on an 'exhibition' in Avon to continue with the theme that MT was 'betrayed' in some way by Atty Bowman and that she is absolutely innocent. We see the Troconis Crew, MT and the 1st Amendment loving/abusing 'artist' going after PG with a vengeance and we also see MT effectively use her atty and Farmington PD to 'steal back' her motor bike from PG when it appears he paid FD who most likely pocketed MT's cash (this to me was a cherry on top of the sundae moment in Court as it showed FD possibly pick pocking MT).

All this came nearly 2 years after the very aggressive campaign by Schoenhorn in pretrial period to have the MT LE Interviews removed from evidence while he also put forward to the Court I believe that Atty Bowman's counsel to MT was effectively legal malpractice if I understood those proceedings properly.

I have no answers to any of this as its probably above my pay grade but my guess is that if a plea had been made long ago at the time of the murder that MT would have been out of jail by now and free to ski the world to her hearts content. We see MT all through this process making her defence choices willingly and YET complaining bitterly of everything that has happened to her as if she were the victim in this tragic case.

I don't see this either as the only victims I see are JF and her children and MT daughter!

MOO
Can't add much to your posts this morning accept to reiterate the obvious -- not just leaking confidential material to the media but leaking it to the jury.

That report should never have been so much as mentioned. Tall about marshaling. And worse. The jury knows it exists. Knows it must be significant, has to wonder what's in it. And all of that is what first Judge Heller and then Judge Randolph intended. But JS and AF had other ideas. Every single day. So wrong.

I hope there are sanctions and they're fierce. And that those actions don't taint deliberations because that would be the height of injustice.

JMO

Do you suppose that the defense coached her to do this? And-why didn’t the defense ask her any questions about the secret information that she had, which would blow up the state’s case?
Yes, imo her coaching was quite obvious and I suspect was very last minute as it was imo rough and rambling as my guess is that Mama Troconis sought advice from Counsel as to whether her risk of testifying was worth it and this was just found out and conveyed to Defence team. Could this have been why MT was crying in Court because she KNEW THEN that Mama Troconis wouldn't be able to head to the stand on her behalf? Mama Troconis as others have said here was vulnerable on the stand on multiple counts and imo was gone as being able to testify once the phone records came back into the trial. No biggie for the Defence team as they simply found another patsy to stretch the timeline and repeat the narrative they have been spouting now for 3+ years. We still don't know why MT was crying but I guess it was possibly this last minute change to the line up. Mama Troconis has been out of the Courtroom for most of the week. Was she banned? Was she sent to another room to watch the trial? We don't know anything other than that she wasn't really there much after "Screengate" episode.

Mama Troconis has clear exposure imo to the "MT COMPUTER SCREEN GATE" contempt episode for tapping MT on the shoulder to close her screen as she should not have touched the Defendant or moved outside the confines of the Gallery (rules are for other folks seems to be the Troconis mantra always!).Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 13.42.48.png

Can you imagine the image of both Mama Troconis and Michelle Troconis being marched off in matching Orange Prison Garb to spend a protracted time in CT PRISON!

Hola chicas! Que tal? or probably more appropriately Que mas? as I think that is what is used in Venezuela...

MOO

Last edited:
I will attempt to be delicate.

There was the double trash bag bodybag. It served its purpose and was discarded.

So what was next? FD had time. He also may have had a dirt bike....

Water grave. Predug grave. Disarticulation and multiple sites. By 4:30 they were nearly set, just the bloody Tacoma to deal with.

I draw a dirt bike circle around 80 MS.

Whatever came of FD's black jeans and backpack, I wonder.

JMO

Can't add much to your posts this morning accept to reiterate the obvious -- not just leaking confidential material to the media but leaking it to the jury.

That report should never have been so much as mentioned. Tall about marshaling. And worse. The jury knows it exists. Knows it must be significant, has to wonder what's in it. And all of that is what first Judge Heller and then Judge Randolph intended. But JS and AF had other ideas. Every single day. So wrong.

I hope there are sanctions and they're fierce. And that those actions don't taint deliberations because that would be the height of injustice.

JMO
I know. Simply ill about it all. I'm not an attorney but imo we all saw what was going on and I simply don't understand why Judge R didn't take Counsel to the woodshed outside of public view and lay down the law? Probably afraid of the big huge enormous elephant in the room which is appeal.

Schoenhorn and Felson played with the known weaknesses of the CT Judiciary and counted on an ineffective State Prosecution Team to simply skate on the issue of accountability for their behaviour. To be clear, I don't put blame on the 2 hard working prosecutors who have been mud wrestling with the slime thrown at them by Schoenhorn now for 3+ years but I would LOVE to hear from their supervisors all the way up the food chain on the State Prosecutors side to figure out why nothing was done to protect the report on behalf of the victims.

Make no mistake, the issue of that report goes back to the time of former State Atty Colangelo. IDK the answer to the question of whether he tried to protect the report but I think Judge Blawie had the opportunity to do something and he did nothing and Judge R simply followed along with all that had happened previously.

Just seems like lack of coordination between CT Family Court and CT Criminal Courts, overworked understaffed Prosecutors office, and simply lax case management too possibly due to 3-4 Judges on the case over its 4 year life.

Sad but I have no illusions that anything will be done. I do wish for Civil Action on behalf of the victims but its probably not going to happen either until after the KM trial which hasn't been scheduled yet.

As I've said, CT Judiciary never fails to disappoint but to see Schoenhorn and Felson use a imo dysfunctional system in the way they did, simply disgusts me. But, its Corrupticut and imo this is simply par for the course. Someone from Family Court could have intervened as the issues of this MT Trial have played out now for a very long time. But, nobody from Family Court issued a peep. Why? Where was Judge Heller? MIA it appears. Did any Atty raise their hand on behalf of the Victims and demand attention to the issue of the report at any time in these proceedings? Haven't heard of it. But, imo the person in the Judiciary that had the 'last touch' on the report issue was Judge R and I very much hope his role in all of this is fully investigated as he could have had an impact but seemed to do little here.

MOO and quite angry STILL

JMO
My prediction is that the sanctions will not fierce-nobody in CT ever seems to get what’s coming to them. And the only ones who ever really feel it, are innocent.

Seems like more than a few theories - but I don't believe the co conspirators know nothing about the body, simply imo is implausible.

Body removed from NC and taken to place/s unknown by unknown third party with assistance of co conspirator.

Body taken to Farmington area and disposed of by FD and MT and KM [enough time existed in timeline imo and MT timeline still has a gap where her presence/participation imo is HIGHLY LIKELY].

Body taken to Farmington area and given to 3rd party unknown or one of the co conspirators and disposed of

Forensic evidence at known locations seen in this MT trial (most likely not ALL of the evidence as that will have to wait for KM trial) seem to support the idea that whatever happened did not occur at a known location seen in MT trial.

FD and MT planned entire murder with precision imo so having a prearranged spot to deal with body is something that I've always thought probable, especially seeing the pre dug grave that KM did at Granby Gun Club. Who can't see some other similar set up but just in a location that LE never found?

Whole situation is heartbreaking as you point out. I hope that LE shared what they knew with GF and that she and the children achieve peace on the issue.

MOO
I don't think it's possible that Michelle does not know if Fotis arrived at 80 MS with or without Jennifer. And that piece of information -just if Jennifer arrived there or not- greatly reduces the possible locations for her body.

If Kent dug an unused grave, it seems very unlikely he does not know of other used or unused graves.

I do think it is possible one or both of the co conspiritors do not know the exact location of Jennifer. It is possible Fotis wanted to keep this to himself, or at least from Michelle, precisely so she wouldn't have that bargaining chip.

But I am also certain that both Michelle and Kent, even if they don't know exactly where Jennifer is, have plenty of helpful information that could have (still could) help find her.

MOO

FWIW I do think its telling that NOT one member of the 'Press - term used quite loosely' reported accurately the intervention of Mama Troconis in Court during "Computerscreen - Gate"!

Did one member of the Press even shout a question yesterday when the Troconis Crew were yet again proclaiming MT innocence in quite angry tone too imo to ask "Did you tap your daughter on the shoulder"?

Nope.

Honestly where is the Daily Mail or even the New York Post or SOMEBODY?

What we see is folks like NBC CT and Marissa Alter of Channel 12 simply playing the angry words of Petu and MT sister at the Courthouse steps one way disinformation attempts with no context or commentary and certainly NO QUESTIONS?

Its shameful and the media has had a huge impact on this sorry case. WHY NO QUESTIONS? EVER?????

Question: When has any member of the "Press" ever asked Schoenhorn a question of any substance"?

Has any member of the Press ever called out Schoenhorn or Atty Mike Rose or the Stamford Advocate for printing privileged infomation from Family Court about JF?

Answer: Not surprisingly, NEVER.

Nope, we have simply seen the clicks chasing crews at NBC and CBS recycling the MT as victim narrative and putting her entire family on TV to proclaim her innocence. I do wonder if this might change depending on the jury verdict which will be issued in due course? Probably not....it will be yet another day of SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE on rinse and repeat.

MOO

I don't think it's possible that Michelle does not know if Fotis arrived at 80 MS with or without Jennifer. And that piece of information -just if Jennifer arrived there or not- greatly reduces the possible locations for her body.

If Kent dug an unused grave, it seems very unlikely he does not know of other used or unused graves.

I do think it is possible one or both of the co conspiritors do not know the exact location of Jennifer. It is possible Fotis wanted to keep this to himself, or at least from Michelle, precisely so she wouldn't have that bargaining chip.

But I am also certain that both Michelle and Kent, even if they don't know exactly where Jennifer is, have plenty of helpful information that could have (still could) help find her.

MOO
Yes, the MT comment, "I wasn't cleaning Jennifer" was chilling when we heard about it long ago and remains so now imo.

State has clearly imo shown that MT knew where FD was all the time as neither one of them trusted the other...

No way can I ever accept that MT didn't know at least one location along the path the JF body no doubt travelled as I strongly believe she wanted to know that all their troubles were in the rear view mirror.

The couple had to have sickly celebrated too most likely given that this evil plot was in the making for awhile too imo.

MOO

FWIW I do think its telling that NOT one member of the 'Press - term used quite loosely' reported accurately the intervention of Mama Troconis in Court during "Computerscreen - Gate"!

Did one member of the Press even shout a question yesterday when the Troconis Crew were yet again proclaiming MT innocence in quite angry tone too imo to ask "Did you tap your daughter on the shoulder"?

Nope.

What we see is folks like NBC CT and Marissa Alter of Channel 12 simply playing the angry words of Petu and MT sister at the Courthouse steps one way disinformation attempts with no context or commentary and certainly NO QUESTIONS?

Its shameful and the media has had a huge impact on this sorry case. WHY NO QUESTIONS? EVER?????

Question: When has any member of the "Press" ever asked Schoenhorn a question of any substance"?

Has any member of the Press ever called out Schoenhorn or Atty Mike Rose or the Stamford Advocate for printing privileged infomation from Family Court about JF?

Nope, we have simply seen the clicks chasing crews at NBC and CBS recycling the MT as victim narrative and putting her entire family on TV to proclaim her innocence. I do wonder if this might change depending on the jury verdict which will be issued in due course? Probably not....it will be yet another day of SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE on rinse and repeat.

MOO
I can tell you why-because the only people who will talk to the press, are the Troconises and the defense. The “press” already know that they aren’t going to be getting any sound bites from Gloria Farber, Lauren Almeida, Carrie Luft, or anyone else associated with the VICTIM! And the press wants sound bites, which they won’t get if they antagonize the grifting Troconises.

IMO, the Court Supervisor was asking FD if the 5/24/19 meeting date was a go at the time specified or whether FD was still trying to work things out with JF. To me this was confusing as I wasn't sure if it was a reference to FD trying to 'get back together with JF' or whether he was asking if FD was working with JF on the timing for the visitation with the children.

My guess here is that Court Supervisor was questioning the timing so that someone from his office could be made available as it was a holiday weekend and no doubt staff availability was limited.

But, going to the FD texts back and forth with LA it to me seemed like FD was quite clear with her when he wanted the children back in CT but I also don't recall if these messages from Puebla happened before or after the LA texts or if it was all going on at the same time.

People all throughout the trial have been asking if we have ever heard WHETHER MT had made any Memorial Day weekend plans with her daughter as she couldn't be present if the Dulos children were present.

I've gone back and looked at the LE Interviews and NOT ONCE did I see any reference to MT saying what her plans were for Memorial Day weekend with her daughter. If anyone finds anything on this topic please post back as I keep going back in the testimony and cannot find anything.

My guess here is that MT had NO PLANs for Memorial Day weekend other than to spend it with FD at 4Jx.

Moo
I think she had no plans out of 4JC-I always wondered, and nobody’s ever said. Because if Jennifer was “missing”, she wouldn’t need plans.

I can tell you why-because the only people who will talk to the press, are the Troconises and the defense. The “press” already know that they aren’t going to be getting any sound bites from Gloria Farber, Lauren Almeida, Carrie Luft, or anyone else associated with the VICTIM! And the press wants sound bites, which they won’t get if they antagonize the grifting Troconises.
Bingo again!

No excuse for no questions though imo. Wonder if the seemingly angry MT gesturing at the Press this past week (someone posted the pic on prior thread iirc) might have been someone DARING to ask a question?

MT seems to wear her victimhood with a capital V and along with her great entitlement has me wondering how she might fare in prison? My guess is not well.

Hope after this is all wrapped up and KM trial happens (if it ever does) then perhaps someone might write a story or conduct and investigation of more of the details of MT and the Troconis clan and this murder plot in general.

Until then just have tune out the MSM and dismiss the soundbites as noise with no value.

MOO

Last edited:
Thank you for this! I will go back and get the language on the handling of the report and publish it here as it imo was quite clear as to confidentiality and the logging requirements and no copies etc.... Very well developed security for this report that was breeched early on by FD, GAL Michael Meehan and FD Atty Micheal Rose which was investigated and punished by Judge Heller at the time.

The 2 attorneys I mentioned in my post above essentially confirmed precisely what you have outlined here. This would all apply my understanding is to MT, Troconis Crew who have been repeating aspects of this now for 3+ years, and any/all attorneys that touched the report. I couldn't get clear guidance on whether Judge Blawie or Judge R have exposure as well. Judge Blawie had the ability long ago to review the report and its history when it was found by CSP and so far as I can see did zero to secure the report. Judge R simply followed along and allowed the report entry into the MT trial and thought he did enough by simply not allowing the sealed report into evidence. I do think BOTH Judge Blawie and Randolph here need to be part of any investigation and the findings PUBLISHED so that this doesn't happen to someone again in CT!

MOO
Judge Blawie ought to have some exposure on this, since he is the one who gave a copy to JS (then said “but don’t use it”). I never understood why he gave him access to a sealed document, that had zero relevance to Michelle Troconis. It was neither her marriage, nor her children. None of her business at all, AND it was sealed.

Last edited:
IANAL, but a plea deal only works if the defendant tells the truth. I suspect MT cannot tell the truth without telling what happened to JFD's body and MT's own part in disposing of it. So, any deal she would get would likely still have her serving time.

MT isn't like PG, who - after JFD had gone missing - capitulated to FD's relentless pressure to replace the seats in the Tacoma (but who retained the seats and told LE about them when they began asking questions and continued to cooperate thereafter).

MT cannot corroborate her alibi past 11 am. In her recent testimony, MT's friend Petu attempted to scoot the corroboration of MT's alibi to noon, but that conflicts with MT's own representation of events and it is inconsistent with Petu's own stated claim that she had told MT she was only available for a narrow window of time around 10:45 am. On her alibi script (aka timeline) MT indicated that she went to Petu's store at 11 and was at the waterski pond by 11:20, but "there was no one there to pull me." At 11:52, MT indicated she made an outgoing call and at 11:53 received an incoming FaceTime from "Nicole."

After 11 am, the next time MT surfaces is two-and-a-half hours later at 1:36 pm on the surveillance near 80 MS Rd, when she arrives in tandem with FD (MT in Jeep, FD in his Suburban). Multiple times subsequent to that MT returns to 4JC and white smoke exits the chimney there.

I really think that 2-1/2 hours is critical to the depth of MT's role and as long as LE is unable to find any evidence about where she was from 11 to 1:36, she needs it to remain a black hole. So much so that her friend Petu attempted to stretch the time she spent with her friend that day to reduce the time unaccounted for.
Did anyone ask Hutch if there was anybody there to pull MT when she allegedly turned up at the pond? I thought I heard him say that it wasn’t unusual for people to be there, waterskiing, during the week? So why didn’t anyone see her there? Or did I get this wrong?

Yes, imo her coaching was quite obvious and I suspect was very last minute as it was imo rough and rambling as my guess is that Mama Troconis sought advice from Counsel as to whether her risk of testifying was worth it and this was just found out and conveyed to Defence team. Could this have been why MT was crying in Court because she KNEW THEN that Mama Troconis wouldn't be able to head to the stand on her behalf? Mama Troconis as others have said here was vulnerable on the stand on multiple counts and imo was gone as being able to testify once the phone records came back into the trial. No biggie for the Defence team as they simply found another patsy to stretch the timeline and repeat the narrative they have been spouting now for 3+ years. We still don't know why MT was crying but I guess it was possibly this last minute change to the line up. Mama Troconis has been out of the Courtroom for most of the week. Was she banned? Was she sent to another room to watch the trial? We don't know anything other than that she wasn't really there much after "Screengate" episode.

Mama Troconis has clear exposure imo to the "MT COMPUTER SCREEN GATE" contempt episode for tapping MT on the shoulder to close her screen as she should not have touched the Defendant or moved outside the confines of the Gallery (rules are for other folks seems to be the Troconis mantra always!).View attachment 486061

Can you imagine the image of both Mama Troconis and Michelle Troconis being marched off in matching Orange Prison Garb to spend a protracted time in CT PRISON!

Hola chicas! Que tal? or probably more appropriately Que mas? as I think that is what is used in Venezuela...

MOO
Wasn’t there a mother and daughter team in prison, on “Orange is the New Black”? This could happen!

Nope.

MOO
I happen to think it was for the media. MT had her screen positioned and her font blaring for a pet reporter to see.

And next day there would have been a juicy article citing unnamed sources.

Busted, she/he/they couldn't do it without exposing him/her/themselves.

CarrieLuft IMO was never supposed to see it.

Thank heavens she did.

JMO

I will attempt to be delicate.

There was the double trash bag bodybag. It served its purpose and was discarded.

So what was next? FD had time. He also may have had a dirt bike....

Water grave. Predug grave. Disarticulation and multiple sites. By 4:30 they were nearly set, just the bloody Tacoma to deal with.

I draw a dirt bike circle around 80 MS.

Whatever came of FD's black jeans and backpack, I wonder.

JMO
God, just reading that and knowing he did this is just so sickening.
No wonder the coward killed himself. And personally, I think MT wrote that “farewell letter” in a pathetic attempt to think it would absolve her!
Soooo juvenile. Those two sure were two of a kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P.I_Ms.Wilson