CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And can you imagine a mother considering herself "healthy" while either plotting, turning a blind eye, or helping cover up the murder of the actual mother of children you hope to step-parent? Will MT ever realize that SHE is the unhealthy one, the sick one, the terrible parent and terrible human being? I wonder if she will skate away from this as she seems to do everything else in life, manipulating and deceiving, using her rapidly fading sex appeal to claim unjust rewards. MOO.
I really doubt she will ever realize. She has decided that she is the healthier one of the two. She bought into FD's lies about Jennifer, as did her family.
Blows my mind.
MOO.

Oh yeah, that reminds me-how is she going to work her post-menopausal mantrap? She is homely, at best-what will her appeal be? Her “healthy” life outlook?
She is ugly to the very depths of her soul. I pity the man that wants to be with that creature.

If anyone does I hope they know to look over their shoulder for the knife coming between their ribs. She learned well from FD. And that's only if FD was the mastermind. I tend to think she was.

Please jury get the verdict right!! And put her where she deserves to be. She doesn't deserve to live among us.

Here is what I hope happens after the trial, regardless of the verdict-that anyone who has been defamed on social media, or to the police by these creatures for anything that isn’t true, sues each one of the Troconis family for saying it. That includes the estate of Jennifer Dulos, Gloria Farber, Jennifer’s sister, and Pawel Gumienny. I also hope that GF sues MT in civil court for her daughter’s murder. The standard is lower in civil court, so even if she doesn’t get convicted, GF may win. And if she is convicted…But each one should separately sue every Troconis who said any of it. I don’t think it matters if they only got the information from Fotis; if it’s not true, and it’s harmful (ask PG if he is having trouble getting work since then), then they have a good case.
Every thing you say will happen after the jury finds mt GUILTY on all charges!

I don’t know if this is allowed or not, so I’ll be vague, because the last thing I want is a timeout. If anyone follows any JFD Facebook support pages, there is a post on one that is sharing how long closing arguments will be on Tuesday.
I gave up FB for lent. I believe D and P both have one hour

Last edited:
What do we know for tomorrow?

When is the jury expected to return?

Do we get to watch the process of streamlining jury instructions?

Then the tedious process of reading them to the jury.

Why can't closing arguments begin, say, after lunch? That would mesh nicely with my schedule, if only.

Friday was, oh, so long ago that I've forgotten what this is going to look like.

All the contempt procedures got pushed forward...

That leave us with a shorter day tomorrow?

Closing arguments, fresh out of the gate, Tuesday morning?

MT can never ever admit to knowing anything, regardless of jury decision, because what she did, assisted, & knew is so beyond unhealthy, & so depraved & disgusting.

Her using the strategy that the Farbers are all unwell and dangerous, scheming. She, Healthy Michi, was going to save the kids. Her smug faux-healthy person, I’m so concerned I have a list of 67 questions, her willing to victimize and attack because of “diagnosis” Gets my goat too.
I did not watch all the interview footage but I do recall the flash of anger - finally, an emotion - from MT in between the weird blathering nonsense when someone suggested that with the 5 kids she could finally give her own daughter the family she wanted, something like that. MT was SO angry and arrogant, made some response about how she already had a great family or something - does anyone know which section I mean? I'd like to rewatch that. It was the only time she seemed to have a genuine emotional response and one got a glimpse at the rage she felt inside about JFd. Rage plus jealousy- UNHEALTHY and lethal combo for a woman who held herself up as such a "healthy" mother. Something about her in those interviews was so strange, I've been trying to put my finger on it - it was like she was refusing to grasp the dire nature of the circumstances, couldn't even muster up a show of concern for those 5 children and their mother, and prattled on about such irrelevant details... there was no cutting through her wall of nonsense. MOO.

Wow! One hour seems very short to me for such a lengthy trial. @afitzy, I've always thought you would be writing a book at the conclusion of the trial. I would buy it!
I completely agree. I’ve tried searching online for confirmation, but so far have only found the one source. It’s hard to believe that with no opening statements, both sides will only have one hour each to tie it all together. Maybe one hour is standard for CT.

After hearing the testimony, I agree that Michelle should have fallen on her sword early, by seeking mercy from the court, and squealed on her co-conspirators for the sake of doing the right thing, especially since, according to Petu, she was planning to move to Colorado.

MT thought she was lucky to catch an early break in JAN by the Judge ruling not to allow the State to use her phone's data in court. She saw JS as a hero, then and again, in APR, when he argued successfully to have her ankle monitoring removed. She broke a few times in court because her crimes may be causing her to become incarcerated next week but she has faith in JS's abilities. She played the part of being his legal assistant in court until they took her laptop away.

She's a double-dealer who deceives by saying one thing but doing another. "I was in the shower with Fotis." "I didn't clean Jennifer." Five children are without their mother and father because of her. To forgive the watershed will be a while.

I find her to be mean-spirited, capable of evil and especially cruel to risk her young child's reputation and happiness for her own greed and gratification. How else could she have happily, not forced, not coerced, but to have willingly performed all of the many clever things that it took to accomplish destroying the life of Jennifer Farber?

MOO
Spot on.

I did not watch all the interview footage but I do recall the flash of anger - finally, an emotion - from MT in between the weird blathering nonsense when someone suggested that with the 5 kids she could finally give her own daughter the family she wanted, something like that. MT was SO angry and arrogant, made some response about how she already had a great family or something - does anyone know which section I mean? I'd like to rewatch that. It was the only time she seemed to have a genuine emotional response and one got a glimpse at the rage she felt inside about JFd. Rage plus jealousy- UNHEALTHY and lethal combo for a woman who held herself up as such a "healthy" mother. Something about her in those interviews was so strange, I've been trying to put my finger on it - it was like she was refusing to grasp the dire nature of the circumstances, couldn't even muster up a show of concern for those 5 children and their mother, and prattled on about such irrelevant details... there was no cutting through her wall of nonsense. MOO.
That she is a psychopath?

Did anyone ask Hutch if there was anybody there to pull MT when she allegedly turned up at the pond? I thought I heard him say that it wasn’t unusual for people to be there, waterskiing, during the week? So why didn’t anyone see her there? Or did I get this wrong?
No, I don't think Hutch was asked about MT claim about nobody to pull her at pond. I'm putting it in the MT uncorroborated stories column. MOO

That she is a psychopath?
Certainly possible as we have seen not an ounce of empathy or care really about the Victim in this case and a complete focus on herself in the LE Interviews along with virtually no care for her daughter that I could see. Could just be classic narc too, who knows?

But at a basic level the LE Interviews convinced me of the presence of great denial at a minimum relating to virtually every aspect of this tragedy and this weaves its way through the LE interviews on rinse and repeat.

Whether this denial is real of faux imo would have taken interrogation techniques that are sadly (in this case at least) not legal in the US imo. Perhaps MT should be repatriated to Venezuela and let their Federal police take a crack at her? My guess is that some answers might just be forthcoming but this is my speculation only.

Frankly having watched the LE Interviews a number of times, I'm not convinced that there was anything any member of LE could have said to MT to change any of the responses heard as there was a very determined and consistent response from MT all through the interviews.

The only person that consistently asked questions that refocused MT successfully IMO was Atty Bowman (former Federal level experience I think came through imo but speculation on my part) and for this he has been blamed soundly by MT and the entire Troconis Crew which I find quite ironic given that he was working hard to get her a deal. I've given up trying to understand what happened with Atty Bowman as we will sadly never know. But the imo 'disturbed' artist friend from Avon, CT who seems to have a patron in the form of Mama Troconis and MT and who imo continues to hide his libel and slander behind the US 1st Amendment and via his and MT's social media puts forward a message of 'betrayal' and being a 'traitor' about Atty Bowman that I think is certainly curious. Certainly a curious state of affairs imo to see so much anger and pure hate directed at Atty Bowman. But, it could also be that Atty Bowman wouldn't play ball with the Troconis Crew on the issue of the discredited report as he quite clearly told MT "quedese en silenco" and then "callate" but she simply proceeded to slam JF, JF sister and GF iirc and repeat 'what she said' FD told her about the discredited Family Court file as if she were a robot who had been told that this document would save her.

Its clear to me that her reading of the report (I don't for a second believe she never read the report fwiw) doesn't reflect reality and I also believe her saying that FD told her about the report contents is simply another in a long string of lies both from MT and also between MT and FD. Its possible both statements could have happened namely MT at some point read the report and at some point FD provided narrative on the report which was untrue. We do know that the couple went to the psychologist where MT reported having iirc 78 questions about the report to discuss. Not sure how to come up with the many questions if you have never read the report? I've given up trying to unravel the lies surrounding the report as there are simply too many but I do feel comfortable saying that I don't believe the message put forward by the Defence about the discredited report is anything but yet another mischaracterisation as well a lie simply meant to confuse the jury in classic disinformation style.

I was watching LE Interview 3 in parts again to see if anything changed in terms of how the jury might see things in terms of the MT response and I have to say I saw nothing much in terms of a change in MT in this last interview and I think the jury just might have the same feeling too. In fact the LE Interview 3 simply served to solidify for me at least, the earlier perception of MT deep deception and entrenched position as it related to her knowledge about the murder plan and murder. Whether the jury agrees, who knows?

I'm leaving it all in the hands of the jury and sending up a prayer that they get it right.

MOO

I was reading through some comments left on Lawyer Lee's content.

I had known that Michelle has connections to Colorado- blah, blah. But one of Lawyer Lee's commenters had an excellent point.

Wouldn't her ties to Colorado only add a motive to murder? Petu didn't see Michelle's considering moving as necessarily breaking up with Fotis. But Fotis would not be able to move with his children there. If he moved without them, he'd never get joint custody. Plus, any family court judge would put the onus of travel on him for visitation. He'd either have to travel to the East Coast for every visit, or transport the children to Colorado.

What are real estate prices like in Vail? Not that it would matter; the children would buy their own place. With Jennifer dead, Fotis could declare bankruptcy, have the children buy themselves a place in Vail with room for him, and start some new sham business there. No co-parent, no rules about moving out of state.

Once again, the defense adds strength to the prosecution. Michelle's threats to move to Colorado are hardly "reasonable doubt." They are a motive.

MOO

I don't know about the entire, "move to CO narrative" being true at all.

I think the 'move to CO' was simply one more in a long string of threats issued to FD to resolve the divorce. I firmly believe also that MT was disposable to FD and he would have ended the relationship eventually as she simply had nothing to offer that he needed (he needed money and her 4,000/month child support was soon ending when daughter was 18) and rug 'business' simply seemed to be a fleeting novelty for MT.

I don't think MT had any intention of leaving the '10,000 sf house' as she seemed entrenched imo and fully 'all in'! MT could have left for CO or at least be seen to be packing up as the school year was nearing its end, but we never saw this.

As an aside, if we had a drinking game going here on WS for every time MT referred to 4JX as the house with "10.000 sf' we would all be lying passed out on the ground. MT identity was in the monstrosity of a house that neither she nor FD had the funds to furnish and so hearing her references to the house simply provided me with amusement when listening to the LE Interviews. Mama Troconis even spoke of the 'beautiful house' etc. IMO Family Troconis was 'all in' on the visuals of FD and were all quite willing to sweep the rest of his 'issues' under the carpet (or in the case of MT cowhide rugs) and I think it would have taken a crowbar to remove MT or her family from 4JX!

But, instead we see MT using black plastic garbage bags and boxes when she was allowed back into 4Jx by LE. I didn't see any evidence in that move out of prior organisation for a big move to CO! Think about it, MT and her daughter had effectively lived as squatters at 4JX for years with FD and the sum total of their belongings was seen to be removable in black plastic garbage bags. MT had no furniture, made no contribution to 4jX other than the nude image of her in the Master BR! I've seen homeless people pushing carts in either SF, Portland or NYC with more belongings than MT and her daughter left 4Jx with! MT traveled light and imo could have left for CO at prior school term end or simply left at any time as SHE OWNED NOTHING of substance in CT.

So, I'm calling BS on the 'move to CO narrative' and am chalking it up to couple bickering and threats as the situation between them was escalating imo due to nothing but BAD NEWS over the March-April, 2019 period in Family Court.

Petu imo has next to no credibility either as a 'friend' to the Defendant as imo she was someone who admitted on the stand that she had information to either 'save her friend' or 'help her friend' and did nothing. Petu imo had a scripted narrative from the defence and she repeated it in a particularly imo 'wooden' fashion. Her only emotion was to claim anger towards LE and expressing her distrust (this has long been a theme of the Defence so this got a BIG YAWN FROM ME BTW).

The purpose of the Petu testimony from the Defence was imo to put distance between MT and the murder (she was moving to CO so had no reason to participate) and expand the timeline beyond where it had previously been (see @Megnut post on this issue). To me, I viewed this all as deception and most likely lying under oath too imo.

The other issue to me that supports FD not caring where MT lived was the fact that he moved on to Anna Curry shortly after the MT moving van had departed. If that doesn't prove that MT was disposable I'm not sure what might! I can just see MT screaming at FD, "I'm going to CO with Nicole" and FD secretly wishing to ask her if she had purchased her tickets and scheduled the movers. Truly the MT and FD seemed highly toxic by MT own account by the time of the JF murder.

Could the couple have been planning to move to CO if they had secured the Dulos children over Memorial Day weekend? IMO its doubtful as if he had stayed and kept them in the US then GF would have been able to chase him whereas Greece or even Argentina would have been another matter entirely.

Defence has sought all trial to get the jury and the viewing public to take their eyes 'off the ball' imo. I believe this 'MT to CO' narrative was simply another false story line in a long line of similar narratives and it was delivered by someone who imo has zero creditability, Petu. MT herself btw characterised the 'moving to CO' narrative more along the lines of a threat in the lE interviews too.

Don't be fooled....

MOO

Last edited:
Sec. 42-37. Time Limits in Argument (pg 424/694)

Counsel shall not occupy more than one hour in argument in any trial, unless the judicial authority, on motion for special cause before the commencement of such argument, allows counsel a longer time.(P.B. 1978-1997, Sec. 879.)

CLOSING ARGUMENTS (pg 39/1406)

When all evidence has been presented to you, the lawyers will then make their argument to you. Bear in mind that argument is not evidence; you may consider argument of counsel during your deliberations, but it is not evidence.

Under our rules, the state argues first; then the defendant through counsel argues; and the state argues a second time. But the defendant does not argue a second time.

Each counsel is given the same amount of time for argument; it is only the state that breaks its argument in two parts.

When arguments are completed, I will then instruct you as to the law that you must apply in this case.

I don’t know if this is allowed or not, so I’ll be vague, because the last thing I want is a timeout. If anyone follows any JFD Facebook support pages, there is a post on one that is sharing how long closing arguments will be on Tuesday.
Not on socials so have no idea what was said there but Judge R said each side gets and hr and then State gets a rebuttal after Defence speaks. IDK if Judge R put a time limit on Rebuttal by State. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member