GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that MT was attempting to communicate with the "press" seated behind her is not surprising. Her entire family seems to have the false impression that the press and social media is the real world rather than the U.S. Judicial system. Remember she was once an actress in Venezuela and boy did she put on an act surrounding this murder! A poor linguistically challenged girl who was just innocently conned by her evil boyfriend. She knows nothing, everything that happened was either a mistake or a lapse of memory, she just happened to share a few things on her computer with the friendly press seated in her section of the courtroom...WHY can't people just realize all of this and let her go back to taking selfies and eating croissants?
Yep, I said many moons ago when this entire tragic story started going sideways with MT and Troconis crew that the narrative they have been following is like the worst South American telenovela you could ever imagine but written by a person on crack! Sad thing is that at a certain point I think they started to believe their stories.

What I do find incredible is that ime liars don't just develop overnight. Nope. IMO MT has a long history of lying and deception and I also strongly believe that her family well knows her patterns and how she copes with stress and uncertainty. MT is a 49 year old woman who no doubt has behaved the way we all have seen over the course of her relationship with FD for many years. There is no way that a family with its ongoing WhatsApp text thread and ongoing phone calls didn't know every detail or every day in MTs sorry life. YET, not one of the many Troconis sisters or Mama T ever encouraged MT to walk away from FD or suggest to MT to think hard about the decision to move to CT with her young daughter? NOPE NEVER HAPPENED. Instead we saw Mama Troconis and god knows how many of the sisters at 4Jx for Greek Easter celebrations partying away like it was the last days in Rome! It was just like that and IMO I believe MT knew it all!

I have never seen any purpose with their fixation on the discredited Herman report so all I'm left with is that they simply want to drag JF further than they have dragged her in past five years, hurt GF and further harm the Dulos children. Simply don't see any reason for the ongoing fixation on the report at all. The thing is that JF, by virtue of being a DV victim for years no doubt experienced ALL the things that MT herself mentioned in passing from anxiety, PTSD, depression, paranoia etc. These issues sadly are part and parcel of most DV survivors and victims realities. So, to see any confidential report released about an entire family associated with the Victim simply always has sickened me.

MOO

Last edited:
The CT State Police previously seized a copy of the Herman Report (custody evaluation dated April 2019 prepared for family court) under a search warrant.

IMO, if not for the investigators having obtained a copy, there was no reason the Court would have granted JLS a copy. The Court opined there was nothing here relevant to MT's criminal case!

More important, we already knew that JLS could not be trusted not to leak info just as he'd become known to attach video evidence to his Motions that would next show up on the evening news!

^^This when CT Courts were still not setting trial dates due to the COVID pandemic, JLS demonstrated no concern for tainting the jury pool. (JLS also wanted a change of venue to Hartford).

MT showing the report on her computer was just another example of a defendant who doesn't think the rules apply to her, and who had no respect for the privacy, health, and welfare of the Dulos children. JMO

Blawie today said he doesn't think there's anything relevant to Michelle Troconis' criminal case, "but nonetheless it's in the custody of the authorities, and I can't think of a valid reason that you should not be given access to it too."
^^rsbm

Last edited:
Hope one of the good legal minds can weigh in on this if desired. But I can’t help but single out one key item, #2 (on bottom page 1 continuing to top of page 2) relating to the ‘child custody report’.

Perhaps lead defense counsel JS should begin by clarifying in writing to the court precisely what is meant by “the role it’s existence played in the state’s case”?

As how could a court make any determination on an open-ended imprecise statement such as the one above offered with the defense’s motion?

I am not a lawyer, but I am not recalling exactly in which context the state used that report or it’s existence in their case prosecuting the now-convicted defendant MT. MOO

I came across this miserable quote from Horn; it’s an old one; and, I am sure it has been called-out here previously for its unforgivable tone-deafness. (Horn made this argument pretrial - I think in a court filing which is even more atrocious- while wining about the unjustness of that mean, unflattering, super-strict, curfew-enforcing, non-brand name, thingie on her ankle). Does Golden Goose not make one?

When one has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder, among other serious offenses; and where one is asking the court for discretionary privileges, and where granting of said privileges requires a sincere showing of responsibility, trustworthiness, and respect for the court, the rule of law, the dignity of the victim and her family … one does not say the following out loud, let alone in court, or even your own head. Doth not think it.

“The defendant is an internationally-rated competitive water skier and has been prohibited from participating in the sport because the bracelet is not waterproof”, Schoenhorn said. In addition, the defendant’s minor daughter is a competitive teenage Alpine slalom ski athlete, and the defendant is unable to accompany her daughter to the ski race location or ski with her because a ski boot will not fit over the bracelet.”

For starters, Jennifer’s kids would all wear non waterproof “bracelets” if it would bring their mom back. And this is the hardship that is to persuade the Court that she deserves leniency? Are there waterproof “bracelets” available?

And why isn’t there not a “.” (period), and nothing further, after “to the ski race location.” Horn had something to work with here - the mom sympathy card; her “minor” daughter (or is she a teenager) needed her mom, albeit this is a first world problem; but no - the real reason is SHE can’t get her court-ordered ankle monitor into her ski boot. Just no! Here we have 5 motherless kids who might want to be slalom ski athletes, mom skiing beside them, or something else, anything, so they have a mom.

And why is it that now, post conviction, she suddenly has a heart arrhythmia that was no where to be found until she could make bail.

Uggggggggggh!

Anyway - this quote struck a very raw nerve with me today knowing the post appeal bond arguments are coming. I can just here it…

“She owns a local small business and is a member of the women owned business community…”

The irony.
She had also displayed an article on "9 Traits of Borderline Personality Disorder" on the computer as the trial was proceeding.
Not only brazen enough to defy the judges order but to openly display it during her own trial! Her actions in court show her lack of respect for the judicial process as well as total disregard to Jennifer’s family by publicly exposing private, personal and confidential medical information.
What did she think that was going to accomplish? If anything how cunning and cruel and shameless she can be.

Long after JLS (and MT) knew there was nothing in the Herman report related to MT's case, they attempted to glean inside the (sealed) courtroom doors! Shameless.

Supreme Court Declines to Unseal Dulos Family Court Documents​

The high court determined that because the transcripts were "sealed by another trial court in a separate proceeding involving different parties. The plaintiff’s action is, therefore, a collateral attack on a sealing order imposed by a different court in a different action, which is not permissible."

August 15, 2023 at 06:24 PM

The Court blocks JLS

MT and her family seemed so unprepared for any conviction let alone on six counts that I really wonder about Horn and Mini horn as they had an obligation to prepared her and her daughter for all possibilities. I still cannot forget the family display after court and they didn’t seem prepared either. Far cry from the selfies and smiles the day prior too. It imo was a sad display. Moo
I seem to recall some “high profile” defendant - I think the College Mom Fraudster with the fake “crew” daughter from Full House - Lori someone or another. Her lawyers made it known that she had a “prison consultant” on retainer for at least 4 months getting her ready to “survive” prison. Here is how to deal with unwanted sexual gestures, this is who you shouldn’t upset, this is how you eat, shower, act in the yard. Can you even imagine Training for Prison 101?

This is me waiting for my next legal assignment from @afitzy

Meanwhile
- does anyone have the motion referenced below? I have been in a series of rabbit holes, or maybe more of a hamster habitat, looking for said document- which I found deep in a sub-Reddit or maybe on the dark web (kidding) earlier today and promptly lost it. Anyway - I give up. I can’t find it.
@lucegirl, Love the cat meme! Will add it as an autoresponder to those work colleagues on my personal short list whose work product is typically sub par and sadly usually late! Think is it will sadly be flagged by our ever vigilant IT security police who lack any sense of humour and I will no doubt be severely punished but it just might be worth a try at least once!

Decided to 'pop in' like the ever inspirational Dr Bombay even with my now 6hr time difference from EDT so I have no idea what time it is or really where I am but I sadly have to work tomorrow so I guess breakfast might just be around the corner! Who knows but I see alot of coffee in my FRI YAY.

Sorry, I don't have any legal questions other than my general confusion about how Horn was able to speak publicly about the discredited Herman Report but thank you for asking. I will forever think about you with the nail file waiting for an SOS due to my general lack of knowledge about all things legal on this tragic case! I truly appreciate your patience with my great ignorance and inability to understand much of what has transpired in the MT Trial as I'm sure I was PITA! Thank you for your clear explanations and great patience with my ignorance!

I do wonder if there will be any consequences for Horn and Mini Horn on the issue of discredited report? Probably not. But, it does seem Mini Horn mighta/kinda/sorta said she just had 4 pages when mighta/kinda/sorta she had the full report? Ouch.

The two motions Horn filed today simply seem to be rehashes of previously filed motions that Judge R denied so far as I can tell. Gotta love attorneys who are able to bill twice for the same document! Inspirational actually! Sadly not able to do this in all industries but its amazing to watch Horn crank up the computer and do it. Do wonder if Mama Troconis will pay though? I did love the reference by Horn to the State 'demanding' or some other strong word the summaries from his 'expert witnesses' and then his following with a complaint which I don't even recall as it was so ridiculous! Classic sore loser is Horn as I'm now convinced he is one of the folks that complains more about having to work rather than actually working! Simply exhausting.

But, it looks like you did fall into a deep hole in your research but it also looks like the ever amazing @Gardenista whose personal database of documents I cannot even imagine as it seems to rival the NSA and they blessedly seem to have found your lost document!

Good luck and may the force be with you in your research and if you need 'dark web' assistance just let me know as I'm glad to assist for the cause! White hat only requests being taken at this time though.....

Seriously though, I just wish that Judge Blawie had put a stronger 'ring of steel' around the discredited report to exclude speech even though the language you found on his ruling to HORN was stronger than what was earlier believed. Just doesn't seem like HORN honoured the Judge Blawie ruling at all based on what we saw in Court and him chatting to the media etc. Do you think we might see any consequences for HORN and MINI HORN or is this a pipe dream (I'm listening to Lil Wayne 'Blunt Blowin' atm and for some odd reason its reminding me of HORN?!?).

But I don't think Judge Blawie took into account what I am now calling the "HORN FACTOR" which might easily be considered as a 'kissing cousin' of the "SLIME FACTOR" as he isn't used to officers of the court in his experience doing the things that Mr Horn seems to do on rinse and repeat (ditto for Mini Horn even though I cannot recall her name).

I do think Mini Horn will live to regret her association with HORN as she is Stamford based and will no doubt be back in front of the 3 Judges seen in this sorry case, Judges White, Blawie and Randolph. Think Mini horn made a poor choice so perhaps she ought to head up to the Wild West of Hartford where her 'skill's and talents' might be more in line with that of the other local defence talent? IDK, just a thought.....or not.

Even reading the discussion from the State from the person who I believe is the manager of Attys Manning and McGuiness about leaking motions via exhibits etc., simply made it seem like none of the folks from the State were used to or willing to play hardball with a loudmouth who is the bully in the sandbox. Sad to see as having a 'gag order' imo ages ago instead of namby pamby whinging in motions about Horn Horning might have saved alot of court time and gotten the case to trial sooner too. Doesn't seem like the State learned much from the Pattis experience with the Press either and that is disappointing as Horn's activities simply replicated the prior Pattis model but absent the dramatic flair.

Night.

MOO

Last edited:
Long after JLS (and MT) knew there was nothing in the Herman report related to MT's case, they attempted to glean inside the (sealed) courtroom doors! Shameless.

Supreme Court Declines to Unseal Dulos Family Court Documents​

The high court determined that because the transcripts were "sealed by another trial court in a separate proceeding involving different parties. The plaintiff’s action is, therefore, a collateral attack on a sealing order imposed by a different court in a different action, which is not permissible."

August 15, 2023 at 06:24 PM

The Court blocks JLS
@Seattle1, was this the case that Horn brought as an individual against the Family Court Clerk initially? Or, is this a different case? I just clicked on the article and it says its on Lexis/Nexis which I have so no worries. MOO

They won’t be-wait and see
Yes, if true infuriates me as well. I also question and suggest that defense counsel JS and AF should also be fully investigated on this and testify to it under oath. As recent court filings appear to indicate that a copy of that report was given to lead defense counsel JS with restrictions and stipulations on its use.

At the same time, IIRC the now-convicted defendant MT had herself made reference to that sealed ‘Report’ in at least one of the early taped interviews with investigators with her then defense counsel. And from that can surmise that she had either got sufficient detail on it at that time and was aware of its content or may have possessed it. And that was before the trial. Uncertain if she had a complete copy of it then, and if so, how obtained.

I read details of the warrant used to support contempt charges on MT for the soon to be held hearing. And to my recollection did not see evidence of what forensic electronic and IT investigation was done on the electronic document found in MT’s computer which she displayed in open court. And that should include the origin, source, and electronic history of that document. Perhaps I am simply overlooking it. MOO

I came across this miserable quote from Horn; it’s an old one; and, I am sure it has been called-out here previously for its unforgivable tone-deafness. (Horn made this argument pretrial - I think in a court filing which is even more atrocious- while wining about the unjustness of that mean, unflattering, super-strict, curfew-enforcing, non-brand name, thingie on her ankle). Does Golden Goose not make one?

When one has been charged with conspiracy to commit murder, among other serious offenses; and where one is asking the court for discretionary privileges, and where granting of said privileges requires a sincere showing of responsibility, trustworthiness, and respect for the court, the rule of law, the dignity of the victim and her family … one does not say the following out loud, let alone in court, or even your own head. Doth not think it.

“The defendant is an internationally-rated competitive water skier and has been prohibited from participating in the sport because the bracelet is not waterproof”, Schoenhorn said. In addition, the defendant’s minor daughter is a competitive teenage Alpine slalom ski athlete, and the defendant is unable to accompany her daughter to the ski race location or ski with her because a ski boot will not fit over the bracelet.”

For starters, Jennifer’s kids would all wear non waterproof “bracelets” if it would bring their mom back. And this is the hardship that is to persuade the Court that she deserves leniency? Are there waterproof “bracelets” available?

And why isn’t there not a “.” (period), and nothing further, after “to the ski race location.” Horn had something to work with here - the mom sympathy card; her “minor” daughter (or is she a teenager) needed her mom, albeit this is a first world problem; but no - the real reason is SHE can’t get her court-ordered ankle monitor into her ski boot. Just no! Here we have 5 motherless kids who might want to be slalom ski athletes, mom skiing beside them, or something else, anything, so they have a mom.

And why is it that now, post conviction, she suddenly has a heart arrhythmia that was no where to be found until she could make bail.

Uggggggggggh!

Anyway - this quote struck a very raw nerve with me today knowing the post appeal bond arguments are coming. I can just here it…

“She owns a local small business and is a member of the women owned business community…”
He is a complete idiot. She gets nothing! She is a convict! She has no rights! She has only herself to blame as to why she can’t go skiing with her child anymore. Oh boo freaking hoo! That’s what happens when you chose to get involved in a murder plot lady! And this stupid lawyer of hers actually thinks anyone gives a crap about what she wants! He’s a real piece of…..work. }; >

The CT State Police previously seized a copy of the Herman Report (custody evaluation dated April 2019 prepared for family court) under a search warrant.

IMO, if not for the investigators having obtained a copy, there was no reason the Court would have granted JLS a copy. The Court opined there was nothing here relevant to MT's criminal case!

More important, we already knew that JLS could not be trusted not to leak info just as he'd become known to attach video evidence to his Motions that would next show up on the evening news!

^^This when CT Courts were still not setting trial dates due to the COVID pandemic, JLS demonstrated no concern for tainting the jury pool. (JLS also wanted a change of venue to Hartford).

MT showing the report on her computer was just another example of a defendant who doesn't think the rules apply to her, and who had no respect for the privacy, health, and welfare of the Dulos children. JMO

^^rsbm
Yes, but if Judge Blawie didn't think the report was relevant then instead of giving it to Horn then why not take it away from CSP and returning it to Judge Heller? His order made little sense to me as the report was of no value to either the State or Horn?

MOO

Uggggggggggh!

What a great synopsis. And such a sad contrast between the two families and the needs of the affected children.

And we best not overlook another good reason for MT to remain in custody and with full monitoring by the court: as Shannon Miller reported in I believe a recent episode of Dateline, MT is “an international businesswoman “. MOO

I think I got that quote correct. MOO

Uggggggggggh!

Yes, this was sadly classic Horn. Many were outraged that given her charges that MT was even allowed to leave the State of CT.

IDK if your motion had the pictures of the MT ankle in the bracelet along with paragraphs describing the formation of the 'delicate and unusually thin' conformation of the MT ankle etc. that droned on for many motions.

IIRC he eventually switched up the argument to say that the 'bracelet had effectively become an instrument of punishment' and then shortly thereafter it was removed (think this might have been after 2 years with the bracelet and with no trial date in sight due to COVID slowdowns etc). I think it was this argument where I tuned out on his pretrial arguments on this topic as he would simply drone on forever and he was consistently leaking pictures of MT angle in the bracelet too. It was too much.

But the hearing on this topic where I think it should have been captured by SNL as it was a 4 or 5 way zoom call with Judge Blawie where he patiently listened to Horn Horning for a good 1/2 hr and then Judge Blawie was going into all the ways that the bracelet could be made more comfortable for Princess (higher sock, special fabric wrap - it was insanity) and then eventually Judge Blawie realised he was paving his own way to HELL as Horn didn't care about making the bracelet more comfortable for his client he simply wanted the bracelet removed and so he simply told HORN to speak with the Bailiff and get the damn bracelet adjusted. Comedy gold as iirc this call went on for a good hr and was imo a total waste of scarce Judicial resources. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member