GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Press catching up on the MT "Screengate" Contempt episode:

Quotes from article:

Interesting detail as this is first 'press' reference to role of Mama Troconis in the episode:

"At the point when Manning and McGuinness looked over to see what was on Troconis' screen, her mother, Marisela Arrezza, "rose up from her seat in the front row, behind the defense, and either tapped Michelle T. or otherwise got her attention, and Troconis immediately pulled down the document and returned the screen to her normal background," Luft said in the statement, according to the warrant".

Wonder if Mama T will be charged?

"Troconis was present in the courtroom a few years ago when her attorney Jon Schoenhorn was told that only her defense team could view the report and that its contents were otherwise sealed from public view, including herself, the warrant stated".

Wonder about the use of the word, "VIEWED"....don't see any mention of the SPOKEN WORD as the report was spoken about extensively by Jon Schoenhorn, Audrey Felsin/felson/felsen who knows but also the TROCONIS CREW AND MT? At what point in all of this public chatter by all these folks do we enter defamation/slander territory regarding the Victim MT and her children?

MOO

Regarding Mama T, is there such a charge of " Conspiracy to Commit Contempt of Court" ???

Okay - this is a bit of a hack job in terms of attachments - I’m working on cleaning it up - but LE had a warrant to get the report.

I can only find pieces of it, and I don’t know who highlighted the sections about the report. But it would appear this is how LE justified getting it during the initial flurry of Jennifer going missing.

So the State got the report somewhere around 5/29/19 via the warrant.

Then, Horn horned around trying to get the report for 2 years with all the ridiculous litigation with the Family Court and the miserable fail at trying to get another court to intervene, then getting smacked down by the CT Supreme Court.

This is a good overview of Horn getting smacked down by the courts multiple times (link worked for me without paywall - but it’s full of annoying ads regardless.

Then, inexplicably, during the “remote” Blawie hearing on 5/25/21 - where MT was present, Blawie “gave” Horn a copy of the report (after Horn had made 2 motions before Blawie) because “if the State had a copy he could see no reason why Defense could not have it.” But the Judge issued the caveat that Horn could not make the document “public”. I just can’t find support for the Judge saying MT could not even see it. The caveat about not making it public was because Horn had been trying to unseal it to the world until he got smacked down.

This little article and the video clip has some decent info.

And finally, during the recent Contempt kurfuffle, Horn sneered “If she has a copy she didn’t get it from me.”

So there are some gaps insofar as how and why Horn got it - but little to no info how she got it (besides the obvious).

Attachments

• 099A01E3-112B-4584-AC4F-55F671E68317.jpeg
    099A01E3-112B-4584-AC4F-55F671E68317.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 17
  • AF8023D6-47E4-4F50-AF9B-C9EE977A17EF.jpeg
    AF8023D6-47E4-4F50-AF9B-C9EE977A17EF.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 17
Okay - this is a bit of a hack job in terms of attachments - I’m working on cleaning it up - but LE had a warrant to get the report.

I can only find pieces of it, and I don’t know who highlighted the sections about the report. But it would appear this is how LE justified getting it during the initial flurry of Jennifer going missing.

Then, Horn horned around trying to get the report for 2 years with all the ridiculous litigation with the Family Court and the miserable fail at trying to get another court to intervene, then getting smacked down by the CT Supreme Court.

This is a good overview of Horn getting smacked down by the courts multiple times (link worked for me without paywall - but it’s full of annoying ads regardless.

Then, inexplicably, during the “remote” Blawie hearing on 5/25/21 - where MT was present, Blawie “gave” Horn a copy of the report (after Horn had made 2 motions before Blawie) because “if the State had a copy he could see no reason why Defense could not have it.” But the Judge issued the caveat that Horn could not make the document “public”. I just can’t find support for the Judge saying MT could not even see it. The caveat about not making it public was because Horn had been trying to unseal it to the world until he got smacked down.

And finally, during the recent Contempt kurfuffle, Horn sneered “If she has a copy she didn’t get it from me.”

So there are some gaps insofar as how and why Horn got it - but little to no info how she got it (besides the obvious).
Replying to myself @Seattle1 cited to a lot of this yesterday…

Thanks for your research. I wonder what steps the court clerk takes to restrict access to confidential material.

Hope one of the good legal minds can weigh in on this if desired. But I can’t help but single out one key item, #2 (on bottom page 1 continuing to top of page 2) relating to the ‘child custody report’.

Perhaps lead defense counsel JS should begin by clarifying in writing to the court precisely what is meant by “the role it’s existence played in the state’s case”?

As how could a court make any determination on an open-ended imprecise statement such as the one above offered with the defense’s motion?

I am not a lawyer, but I am not recalling exactly in which context the state used that report or it’s existence in their case prosecuting the now-convicted defendant MT. MOO
I have yet to fully read the motion to acquit, but I did put on my noise canceling headphones to read pages 1 and 2.

I agree, It’s really poorly, and obviously hastily, slapped together like spaghetti- but I think Defense is arguing - 1) that because the State had the custody report via LE warrant (there was reasonable cause on 5/29/19 that the report might shed light on Jennifer’s mental state and whether there were clues related to her at-the-time “disappearance”); 2) the custody report “played a role” insofar as, witnesses who were put on by the State, e.g, Kimbel, had had access to the report, and ergo, it played a role in how LE initially looked at the case - that “they were in this bitter divorce”; 3) and because the custody report was excluded by Judge R, the defendant couldn’t adequately cross the State’s witnesses like Kimbel about why LE did or didn’t do certain things regarding the investigation.

As in “isn’t it true detective, that early on in the investigation you were aware that JFD had a mental health problem - yet you prejudged my client’s involvement instead of following other leads, like nearby trains; isn’t access to trains consistent with a missing person who may have been in distress wanting to run away”?

And then the motion just bootstraps the standing argument about not being able to use the report in general as denying her ability to defend herself.

Bottom line - another back door attempt to bring the custody report in, and in turn, use it under the guise of impeaching State witness - just so they can utter the words “mental health problems” = happy FD = super happy MT = let’s have a dinner party and not plan a murder.”

Yes, I’ve been calling and leaving messages now for weeks but not being answered and speaking to the operator hasn’t been helpful.

Will just call the mothership in Hartford as it’s possible the job is unfilled as so many jobs are in Stamford. Thank you for the link, much appreciated. Moo

Yes, I’ve been calling and leaving messages now for weeks but not being answered and speaking to the operator hasn’t been helpful.

Will just call the mothership in Hartford as it’s possible the job is unfilled as so many jobs are in Stamford. Thank you for the link, much appreciated. Moo
Hi, saw this person in the link you just sent so will send all the information on the discredited herman report to her. If anyone feels compelled to write or email here is her name and photograph. I truly see the discredited report as a Victims rights issue and idk why this person never intervened. Will see if anything happens or if letter and documents end up in the huge Hartford circular file! Stay tuned!

IMG_1066.jpeg

Yes, classic "Shallow Shannon Seeker of Truth" imo as she alternately calls her a Venezuelan Socialite or International Business Woman but other times calls her an, 'accomplished sportswoman'.

Simply cannot make this stuff up.

MOO
Thank you for helping confirm that! When I was younger, we used to refer to someone as having ‘fawned’ all over someone or something. From the verb ‘fawn’; to fawn. Just might apply here too. (As well as to feign interest or affection perhaps?)

And check out the Cambridge Dictionary definition. Fits quite well IMO:

And I mean no disrespect to a young deer! (As a noun.) MOO

@MollyDDD, I think you just described your next avatar! MT joins the prison gang and they all have teardrop tats! Brilliant work!
Wait! @MollyDDD….. please don’t change that latest avatar! Not yet! It is wonderful. And not Elvira, but what is that image and who is that…… my feeble mind fails me. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum