GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only other reason besides that he is a “turd in the punch bowl”, is that MT & Co. demanded he get the report. They obviously had to pay him for all of that wasted time and energy. Imo
All that money for something they foolishly thought for sure would exonerate their daughter (like well, er you see, she had BDP so it is OK that she can’t be found, and yes, my daughter does lie sometimes but that is nothing compared to a personality disorder). I have no words….

Love your new avatar!

A victims advocate might not want to have their name out if it can be avoided. Nothing ticks off an abuser more than the target of abuse making safe plans.

you may have noticed that most DV related web sites have quick escape buttons so it is easier to quickly close the page before the abusive person sees it.

Along those same lines, a DV advocate wants to blend in with other staff so that an abusive person does not know the role of the person their target is talking to.

MOo

All of this tempest in a teapot over the report leaves me perplexed. IF we assume it said negative things about JFD (just for the sake of argument) WHAT would that accomplish at this juncture? The original claim was that FD had no motive to kill JFD because this magical report was going to restore his custody. So it's supposed to prove FD didn't do it? That seems water under the bridge after all the DNA results came in and then his demise. How can the results of the report clear MT from ALL of those coincidences? Desperation... grasping at straws... Don Quixote's windmills?

A victims advocate might not want to have their name out if it can be avoided. Nothing ticks off an abuser more than the target of abuse making safe plans.

you may have noticed that most DV related web sites have quick escape buttons so it is easier to quickly close the page before the abusive person sees it.

Along those same lines, a DV advocate wants to blend in with other staff so that an abusive person does not know the role of the person their target is talking to.

MOo
The back story on this was I was trying to find the DV Advocate for Stamford as I kept leaving messages but getting no response as to where to send my information package.

The folks that were responding today were attempting to get the proper contact person to submit the information that I wanted to send. I'd searched previously but I never got the correct person in Hartford that seems to be the person in charge of the program. Its not unusual ime to have unresponsive CT officials to generalised claims so I'm giving up on Stamford individual and sending the paperwork to Hartford to see if perhaps they can assist.

These DV Advocates are public officials and their contact information is on the State of CT website. IDK why Stamford representative didn't respond. But, I'm grateful for the additional information that folks here provided.

I believe these DV Advocates want to make themselves known so as to make the public aware that they exist. So, you will see their photos and contact information on the State of CT website etc. I haven't researched the extent of their authority within the system but I did see that they are attorneys and seem to function within the Judiciary system.

IDK the extent to which they interact with LE or Judges etc. or whether they have any real power? But, to the extent I gain a better understanding of how they function I will post back as I'm glad they exist,

I just don't see that they did anything to protect Victim JF as the FD and MT trials meandered through the Court system now for 5 years? Id also never heard of a CT DV Advocate working on behalf of KM ex wife when he was on trial for sexual battery/rape? KM so far as the last time I looked still hasn't lost his law licence in CT although I think he is presently barred from practicing. Perhaps the DV Advocate can look into this and also make sure the protective order in place for KM wife is being followed as she imo got zero support from the local police for years while KM terrorised her in her own home and then sent the 'gas can' guy to further terrorise her. Perhaps they can also make sure KM has a parole officer who follows up to make sure he follows the guidelines of his agreement in terms of alcohol etc. rehab program etc.

KM article:

Could the DV Advocate have perhaps petitioned the Criminal Court to impose a gag order in the MT Trial so as to protect JF from victim shaming and blaming first by Pattis and then by Schoenhorn? Did the DV Advocate in Stamford step in when Atty Jon Schoenhorn and Attorney Michael Meehan released other confidential information from Family Court about JF to the Stamford Advocate? Could the DV Advocate in Stamford perhaps report both of these attorneys for disciplinary action for releasing confidential information about a Victim to the Press? Who knows but I've seen no public statement from them about anything having to do with JF. Perhaps they have done something? Who knows?

So far as we the public have seen the DV Advocate in Stamford CT did nothing publicly and didn't even speak publicly about the issue of Victims Advocacy in the JF situation or frankly any DV situation in Fairfield County that I could find (I did basic searching). Its a shame imo as the DV situation in Fairfield County and NC in particular is a real issue imo. Perhaps its a part time position and that is why the person never responded? I have no idea but I believe in just keeping things moving so I can complete my task.

I don't know if they only do their work based on suggestions from the public or other individuals such as Judges or Social Workers or LE whether they work independently on cases where the Victims aren't able to advocate on their own behalf. In short, I have little to no knowledge about what these DV Advocates are charged with doing and what, if any authority they have to effect change etc. and if they are full time employees of the State.

MOO

Last edited:
The back story on this was I was trying to find the DV Advocate for Stamford as I kept leaving messages but getting no response as to where to send my information package.

The folks that were responding today were attempting to get the proper contact person to submit the information that I wanted to send.

I'm giving up on Stamford and sending the paperwork to Hartford to see if perhaps they can assist.

These DV Advocates are public officials and their contact information is on the State of CT website. IDK why Stamford representative didn't respond. But, I'm grateful for the additional information.

I believe these DV Advocates want to make themselves known so as to make the public aware that they exist. So, you will see their photos and contact information on the State of CT website etc. I haven't researched the extent of their authority within the system but I did see that they are attorneys and seem to function with the Judiciary system. IDK the extent to which they interact with LE or Judges etc. But, to the extent I gain a better understanding of how they function I will post back.

MOO
There should be a way to get them information- I agree you shouldn't be so frustrated.

Whether they give you BACK information is another story.

I'm sure you can imagine how smoothly Fotis would have sent in his flying monkeys in to track down and influence anyone keeping Jennifer safe.

Look at how he influenced psychological evaluators? He would have had Michelle report her fake fear of Jennifer, made up all kinds of stories about her, all to sabotage the relationship between the DV advocate and Jennifer.

MOO

@lucegirl,

I'm quite worried about you as it looks like you have truly scraped the bowels of the Judiciary files in CT in trying to get to the bottom of this confusing situation! Have you figured out why Horn did any of this as it seemed like a fruitless effort but also quite time consuming and certainly expensive for his client?

Looks like you are 'well into the weeds' along with Horn and by all accounts what appears on the surface to be a major 'toddler temper tantrum' and oddly highly personalised by Horn that resulted in alot of trees being killed unnecessarily and many wasted hours of judicial time etc. I think I counted at least 5 Judges and the CT Supreme CT and the CT Atty General as having been in the path of "Horn Horning".

Yikes. I'm calling Room Service for another bottle stat!

I've been following along with your document trail at a slower pace as I'm not an attorney and this is all painfully procedural and I kinda/sorta/maybe understand this maze that Horn went through to get the report but as a lay person I don't understand why Horn didn't go the route of the Brady Hearing in Criminal Court that you referenced rather than spending a year or more with Family Court Clerk etc.? Did Horn essentially just not understand how things worked and so simply wasted alot of time? If he is 'supposedly' a criminal attorney then as you point out why not pursue the Brady Hearing immediately in Criminal Court on behalf of his client MT? Was there some reason he so focused on the Family Court vs the Criminal Court?

I gave up reading the Horn Supreme Court brief and simply focused on the brief prepared by State AG Tong for a summary of the tortured process.

But, Horn's tortured path seemed unnecessary as you point out (Brady hearing in Criminal Court with Judge White or Blawie could have addressed it or solved it) so I'm trying to figure out why he did things the way he did?

Can you imagine how much the Client was billed for over a year of fruitless efforts in Family Court? Was he simply irritated that the Family Court would not accommodate his initial request and so the 'scorched earth' motion fest in various Courts and many Judges followed? He oddly seems to see 'conspiracy' behind every denied request too and I still don't understand him pursuing the Clerk in Family Court as an Individual? He also never seemed concerned with the issues of confidentiality of the underlying information and imo he certainly didn't follow the Judge Blawie guidelines for the report either as he did talk about the report publicly in a number of his 'Courtroom Step Exclusives with NBC CT'!

But, from a macro perspective I'm trying to understand what he hoped to accomplish with all this FOR HIS CLIENT and her DEFENCE IN CRIMINAL COURT?

Would Horn undertake this entire multi year campaign in what appears a 'scorched earth' campaign SIMPLY because MT claimed the 'report was favourable'? Simply doesn't make much sense that he believed this as MT allegedly also said that she hadn't seen the whole Herman report either (not so sure I believe this and I'm not sure if Atty Bowman believed it either). But, we also saw Judge Blawie claiming the discredited Herman Report doesn't impact Horn's criminal case or something along those lines but Horn didn't stop even after Judge Blawie made his statement so far as I can tell. WHY?

I tend to believe or perhaps trust (probably unwise as this is CT after all) is the better word, the Judge Blawie statement as to the lack of value of the discredited report to Horn in his Criminal Case and so I just wonder if Horn knew the report could or would never be made public but instead was something that he could wave around in front of a jury to create the illusion that all the other substantive evidence from Family Court that we have reviewed ad nauseam over the 3/19-5/19 period (FD denied custody motion, FD denied revision to supervised visitation, FD motion to allow MT and her daughter to be present at visitation denied) was about to be miraculously changed by virtue of a discredited report that was sealed and removed from Family Court? Was all the 2 years of Horn Horning about the report done simply to confirm that the report would never be released from seal so he could safely wave around something and make claims that nobody could then disprove?

Just odd to see so much work and expense undertaken for something that had no value on its surface to his client MT? Or, was this all done just because his client MT or her mother, Mama Troconis wanted it done?

I'm quite confused on the WHY? of this episode now that the HOW? was so clearly explained by your painful dive into the judicial path or paths followed by Horn.

I hope you cracked open a good bottle of CA best red wine (or two!!) for this one as I'm halfway through some divine local German Riesling and reading the AG Tong brief which blessedly is making sense!

Look forward to seeing what happens to the 'turd in the punch bowl' with Judge R.

MOO
Just some quick thoughts; my pen is out of ink for the evening; and, wine ‘o clock started 2 hours ago, for which I was on time (!).

Schoenhorn seems to be running plays out of the “Unguided Missile Legal Playbook; Criminal Defense Attorney Version” - especially the chapter on how to distract attention from reprehensible clients and abysmal facts. Then you need to refer to the annex of the playbook for the special circumstances - like Casey Anthony- who was at one time also was the most hated woman in America, or on the internet, or in the whole world (including middle earth). Anthony’s attorney - Jose Baez, was bafoonery personified - until tot-mom walked. Some of Baez’s spaghetti style worked in terms of confusing the jury into thinking there was reasonable doubt. I think Schoernhorn (can someone tell me how many n’s, h’s and vowels are in his name) samples this bombastic approach because his only strategy is causing confusing, taking sequential events out of order and disconnecting them; creating false equivalents; acting indignantly and talking in circular, nonsensical run on speaking objections while the jury is present until the judge hopefully stops him - what was this called - talking cross? But it did not work for him and his client. What were the other options?

Why no Brady? I wonder if it just took him a while to look at all the evidence he had because he was so busy manipulating the media, pandering to his client’s expansive orbit, and worrying about getting her ankle monitor into her ski boot. To be fair - I don’t know when the State produced the warrant affidavit covering the custody report. The date on the warrant is probably different from when the State produced it to the Defense. He may have had less time to hit his head on the obvious Brady issue. There was a late data dump by the State consisting of a lot of stuff at one point but I don’t know the timing. But still - a defense attorney’s brain should go right to Brady, and not to bullying the Chief Court Reporter for Family Count. A true head scratcher. Anger issues? Who knows.

Why did it get so extremely personal with him with the Family Court? You’ve got me there. IMO - he escalated things so disproportionately at the expense of his client and reputation. Is he married? Does he have kids? Does he have a dog? SUV or pickup truck? Was he raised by wolves? He exhibits a lot of e head-scratching unhinged behavior that interferes with his representation of his client IMO. And blazing that trail of destruction through all those courtrooms. It’s not professional. There are clients who seek out this variety of lawyer; so it’s hard for me to say whether this is how he is, or if he morphed into this oddity.

Just some quick thoughts; my pen is out of ink for the evening; and, wine ‘o clock started 2 hours ago, for which I was on time (!).

Schoenhorn seems to be running plays out of the “Unguided Missile Legal Playbook; Criminal Defense Attorney Version” - especially the chapter on how to distract attention from reprehensible clients and abysmal facts. Then you need to refer to the annex of the playbook for the special circumstances - like Casey Anthony- who was at one time also was the most hated woman in America, or on the internet, or in the whole world (including middle earth). Anthony’s attorney - Jose Baez, was bafoonery personified - until tot-mom walked. Some of Baez’s spaghetti style worked in terms of confusing the jury into thinking there was reasonable doubt. I think Schoernhorn (can someone tell me how many n’s, h’s and vowels are in his name) samples this bombastic approach because his only strategy is causing confusing, taking sequential events out of order and disconnecting them; creating false equivalents; acting indignantly and talking in circular, nonsensical run on speaking objections while the jury is present until the judge hopefully stops him - what was this called - talking cross? But it did not work for him and his client. What were the other options?

Why no Brady? I wonder if it just took him a while to look at all the evidence he had because he was so busy manipulating the media, pandering to his client’s expansive orbit, and worrying about getting her ankle monitor into her ski boot. To be fair - I don’t know when the State produced the warrant affidavit covering the custody report. The date on the warrant is probably different from when the State produced it to the Defense. He may have had less time to hit his head on the obvious Brady issue. There was a late data dump by the State consisting of a lot of stuff at one point but I don’t know the timing. But still - a defense attorney’s brain should go right to Brady, and not to bullying the Chief Court Reporter for Family Count. A true head scratcher. Anger issues? Who knows.

Why did it get so extremely personal with him with the Family Court? You’ve got me there. IMO - he escalated things so disproportionately at the expense of his client and reputation. Is he married? Does he have kids? Does he have a dog? SUV or pickup truck? Was he raised by wolves? He exhibits a lot of e head-scratching unhinged behavior that interferes with his representation of his client IMO. And blazing that trail of destruction through all those courtrooms. It’s not professional. There are clients who seek out this variety of lawyer; so it’s hard for me to say whether this is how he is, or if he morphed into this oddity.
All so true. I imagine MT & Co. aren’t too pleased with him either.
But you nailed it when you described all of his antics and theatrics to try to confuse and cause doubt in just one juror’s mind. Thankfully, he failed miserably.

There should be a way to get them information- I agree you shouldn't be so frustrated.

I'm sure you can imagine how smoothly Fotis would have sent in his flying monkeys in to track down and influence anyone keeping Jennifer safe.

Look at how he influenced psychological evaluators? He would have had Michelle report her fake fear of Jennifer, made up all kinds of stories about her, all to sabotage the relationship between the DV advocate and Jennifer.

MOO
Yes, the FD manipulation was real and relentless and MT followed along every step of the way as we've been tracking now for years. It all seemed to be designed to torment and torture JF and to slow the Family Court action to a halt and to preclude FD from ever having to pay child support (he never did in the 2 years he was in Family Court). FD make a mockery of the CT Judiciary in 3 Courts imo (Family, Civil and Criminal) and no doubt taught MT and Mama Troconis well too.

I was thinking the other day about the eternal question of exactly how long the conspiracy plan had been in the works?

Remember ages ago when it was reported that MT went into the local Probate (CT has fiefdom Probate offices scattered throughout the State in true medieval fashion imo) to allegedly read the Trust documents in place for the Dulos children. Funny that the MT ability to function in english is never an issue on any of these FD missions she undertook! We never heard anything about this trip at her trial and the 'Protective Order against JF'' she and KM seemed to have cooked up and filed with Farmington PD seemed to have been killed in sidebar by Judge R (prior bad acts possibly idk as its above my pay grade). There were any number of other stunts that FD and MT tried with Family Court that were also not discussed at her Trial unfortunately and sadly the role of Atty Michael Rose in any of it was not discussed either.

MOO

Poor Jack is gone after 10 years of service as my Avatar. He was an homage to one of my favorite legal movies - A Few Good Men.

The runner up was the Rabbit of Caerbannog from Monty Python.

Honorable mention to Ed Rooney from Ferris Bueller who looks a lot like a certain Esteemed Defense Counsel after a bad loss.

Attachments

• 0F95E441-0DA7-4A00-819B-4043FDB6C5CE.jpeg
    0F95E441-0DA7-4A00-819B-4043FDB6C5CE.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
  • E1096CF0-3189-4A8A-A9EB-052180D5D8AE.jpeg
    E1096CF0-3189-4A8A-A9EB-052180D5D8AE.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2

MOO
I’m glad he’s burning in Hell now. I wonder what MT’s doing right now, probably lights out. I was thinking about her today, she’s got to be going out of her mind, as she should be. I wonder if she’ll pull a FD too.

I wasn't aware he sued the family court clerk. I believe JS did file a writ of mandamus in another court to have the court compel the Stamford official court reporter to produce a transcript to him of the family court hearing at which Dr. Herman began to testify about the report, but then refused to testify further, causing Judge Heller to seal the hearing (and the report). There's a CT statute that says the court reporter is required to produce transcript for anyone who requests it and pays for it, providing the hearing wasn't sealed. JS alleged Judge Heller didn't seal the hearing per procedural rules. The CT Atty General represented the court reporter. AG gave JS part of transcript, but not Herman's testimony. CT SC ruled to the effect that one court couldn't overrule another court's ruling and that JS should go to the family court to request the redacted part of the transcript. As far as I know, he didn't try that. Lucegirl, or other verified attorneys, please correct me if I'm wrong on my understanding of this.
The Court Reporter - not the Clerk was the defendant.

Yes, the FD manipulation was real and relentless and MT followed along every step of the way as we've been tracking now for years. It all seemed to be designed to torment and torture JF and to slow the Family Court action to a halt and to preclude FD from ever having to pay child support (he never did in the 2 years he was in Family Court). FD make a mockery of the CT Judiciary in 3 Courts imo (Family, Civil and Criminal) and no doubt taught MT and Mama Troconis well too.

I was thinking the other day about the eternal question of exactly how long the conspiracy plan had been in the works?

Remember ages ago when it was reported that MT went into the local Probate (CT has fiefdom Probate offices scattered throughout the State in true medieval fashion imo) to allegedly read the Trust documents in place for the Dulos children. Funny that the MT ability to function in english is never an issue on any of these FD missions she undertook! We never heard anything about this trip at her trial and the 'Protective Order against JF'' she and KM seemed to have cooked up and filed with Farmington PD seemed to have been killed in sidebar by Judge R (prior bad acts possibly idk as its above my pay grade). There were any number of other stunts that FD and MT tried with Family Court that were also not discussed at her Trial unfortunately and sadly the role of Atty Michael Rose in any of it was not discussed either.

MOO
Why wouldn’t the Judge have allowed that information to be presented?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum