GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere too that the doctor had also interviewed FD several times about JF and for the life of me could not find it again so I didn’t mention it. I did find the article about how much FD paid the doctor. So, you have a psychological evaluation based on interviews with FD, a known liar and a narcissist who was hell bent on destroy JF’s credibility. Maybe the doctor realized on the stand how unethical his report was and that is why he quit testifying???
If it took until he'd been paid and he was on the stand testifying to question if interviewing only one parent in a child custody suit was advisable, he's not much an ethical or competent practitioner IMO.

I know it's NBC but they stated that they don't know who the judge is in the contempt charge.
It's Judge Robert Frost right?
The Judge name we heard from Judge R at MT Trial was Judge Rodriguez.

There is a Judge Eddie Rodriguez Jr. Here is info from Bloomberg. Judge Rodriguez isn't listed on the CT Judiciary website for Stamford J.D. (see below).

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 09.43.23.pngScreenshot 2024-03-11 at 09.40.43.pngScreenshot 2024-03-11 at 09.37.38.png

IDK if this is the same Judge that was referred to by Judge R but here is the info that I found:

Atty Robert Frost of Stamford, CT is MT attorney for the Contempt Charge and he was the male with gray hair that showed up in Court one day outside presence of jury to be heard in front of Judge R before Judge R had to exit the contempt situation as it has to be heard by a different Judge than the Judge that charged the Contempt iirc.

I know it's NBC but they stated that they don't know who the judge is in the contempt charge.
It's Judge Robert Frost right?
@Eli9, I'm not sure what might have happened but I heard Judge R mentioned Judge Rodriguez at the MT Trial but I'm not seeing him assigned to the Contempt Matter now (I'd seen him assigned to it previously). So, I'm confused as to what is going on with regard to the Judge assignment. Could just be a website updating issue as its typically lagged or perhaps they had scheduling issues. Stay tuned. In case the Judge assigned is Judge Rodriguez I did a post with some of his info from Bloomberg as he has apparently been a CT Judge since 1992. MOO

@Eli9, I'm not sure what might have happened but I heard Judge R mentioned Judge Rodriguez at the MT Trial but I'm not seeing him assigned to the Contempt Matter now (I'd seen him assigned to it previously). So, I'm confused as to what is going on with regard to the Judge assignment. Could just be a website updating issue as its typically lagged or perhaps they had scheduling issues. Stay tuned. In case the Judge assigned is Judge Rodriguez I did a post with some of his info from Bloomberg as he has apparently been a CT Judge since 1992. MOO
Ok thanks for that!
When do you sleep? Are you a vampire? We won't tell.
Seriously thank you for all of the valuable posts!

Stamford Advocate article on Anna Curry litigation:

stamfordadvocate.com

Lawsuit: Fotis Dulos was in ‘shock’ after being charged with murder​

Lisa Backus
Erik Trautmann / Hearst Connecticut Media

Quotes from article:

Documents and depositions in a lawsuit filed by Anna Curry, who described herself as the "best friend" of Fotis Dulos, show the turmoil and "chaos" that she said occurred in January 2020 when he was charged with his estranged wife's murder and then took his own life three weeks later.
Michelle Troconis' family and attorney react to guilty verdict in Dulos case

<modsnip - snipped for copyright>

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking up both names and literally came up with nothing. I'm not sure what I was looking for, I just got curious about his background. Usually I look into all of that stuff at the beginning of some cases but never got around it for this one. His early years are like a black hole - it's rare that I can't come up with something.

I do think I remember way back in the beginning people wondering if another way he was using JD was for citizenship. All of that is very blurry to me. Do we even know if he ever became an American citizen?
Yes, I'd tried searching in EU but ran into issues with google translate and greek. Really need a greek language speaker to assist as information exists but translating it isn't easy. MOO

Judge Hernandez - contempt matter

stamfordadvocate.com

Lisa Backus

Quotes from article:

Documents and depositions in a lawsuit filed by Anna Curry, who described herself as the "best friend" of Fotis Dulos, show the turmoil and "chaos" that she said occurred in January 2020 when he was charged with his estranged wife's murder and then took his own life three weeks later.

"In approximately October 2019, plaintiff’s relationship with Dulos evolved into a more intimate, personal relationship beyond friendship," Curry's lawsuit documents noted.”

Lines up with when MT was seen in court leaning on her father’s arm and crying- she has likely learned of FDs new relationship with AC.
Amazing how both of these women fell for FD and wouldn’t let go, even with all the gruesome evidence in the warrants.

Yes, so agree. What you describe is what she put into her divorce filing along with the protective order (PO was denied by Court).

But JF didnt leave and file divorce until the FD and MT humiliation in public simply became too much. It wasn’t enough that the couple had started the affair and traveled the world on the Farbers dime for nearly 2 years while MT lived in FL. But then MT moved herself and daughter to CT and they flaunted the relationship in Avon and Farmington to the point where it was hard for anyone to hide not knowing. There was a cruelty as well as an arrogance or aggressive nature to behaviour of FD and MT. The couple wanted what they wanted and they wanted it all their way and PS we want the Farber money too so we can travel and ski year round! They didn’t care about the children or JF. FD even tried to save money while layering in more humiliation by saying JF and the children could remain at 4Jx but PS not in the master bedroom! About the only true thing imo GAL Meehan said on the stand was this story of the humiliation and cruelty inflicted on JF by FD and MT.

Moo
Oh goodness, I missed a lot. It was worse than I thought. Those two, unbelievable that people can be that cruel but they were two of a kind.
And his suicide proved that his children meant nothing to him and were merely vessels for his greed and revenge. I know we all wanted to see him get the death penalty or worse, life in prison, but I think him killing himself was the best punishment he could have imposed on himself.
He revealed who he really was, how his fatherly image was all a facade, he murdered their mother, forever denying them parentage, shamed his family name for all time, cheated and lied to friends, family and business associates. That was the legacy he knew he was leaving while he inhaled those gas fumes and took the ultimate coward’s way out. God’s justice was done.

Absolutely. As a side note, isn’t it odd how most people would envy what appears to be the highly successful and wealthy people who live in grand houses with impeccable acres of land, expensive cars, designer clothing, exotic vacations and who seem not to have a worry in the world.
Only to discover the hell and the horror and ugliness some suffer with behind closed doors. To me, health and happiness equals wealth.
Yes so unfortunate and true. I do not live in CT. One of my good friends years past was a home repair/construction contractor in a different state. And he was good at it. I often helped him and worked with him. On many jobs, we tended to laugh and joke that he had underbid the job again.

The key point - it was quite apparent that those most difficult to get payment from were the wealthy and well-afforded.

And I am frequently reminded not to compare someone else’s ‘outside’ to what is going on ‘inside’ with me. MOO

stamfordadvocate.com

Lisa Backus

Quotes from article:

Would be nice to have a lawyer weigh in on this one. IMO, if FD takes himself out, AC’s problem then would seem to reside with her ‘best friend’ or best friend’s estate? And not anyone she had ‘loaned’ money too on someone else’s behalf?

Not sure of CT or applicable law, but would seem that getting involved was an unforced error…… and his suicide would almost be akin to simply having skipped town. Not sure why any monies are returnable?

Was her lawsuit ever resolved or finalized? Or tossed out?

As a friend told me after my first divorce and the expenses that I had incurred: “look at is as an investment in your future”. MOO

The Judge name we heard from Judge R at MT Trial was Judge Rodriguez.

There is a Judge Eddie Rodriguez Jr. Here is info from Bloomberg. Judge Rodriguez isn't listed on the CT Judiciary website for Stamford J.D. (see below).

View attachment 489647View attachment 489644View attachment 489643

IDK if this is the same Judge that was referred to by Judge R but here is the info that I found:

Atty Robert Frost of Stamford, CT is MT attorney for the Contempt Charge and he was the male with gray hair that showed up in Court one day outside presence of jury to be heard in front of Judge R before Judge R had to exit the contempt situation as it has to be heard by a different Judge than the Judge that charged the Contempt iirc.
Judge info in my early post was incorrect and was corrected later here on the thread.

Correct Judge is Hernandez for the contempt hearing.

Sorry for any confusion.

Would be nice to have a lawyer weigh in on this one. IMO, if FD takes himself out, AC’s problem then would seem to reside with her ‘best friend’ or best friend’s estate? And not anyone she had ‘loaned’ money too on someone else’s behalf?

Not sure of CT or applicable law, but would seem that getting involved was an unforced error…… and his suicide would almost be akin to simply having skipped town. Not sure why any monies are returnable?

As a friend told me after my first divorce and the expenses that I had incurred: “look at is as an investment in your future”. MOO
Litigation is still in process as of last month.

Also, @afitzy re your post on the last thread about the spelling of his name, I actually just figured out there is alternative spelling of Doulos. So I decided to do a bit of searching on Family Search and someone has absolutely spammed the heck out of Jennifer's name and the others involved. It's crazy, page after page of made up family history - like in the hundreds. I didn't take time to look at many of them, but the entries I saw were made on March 2, 2024, the day after the verdict. I don't think that those who were happy with the verdict would do that.
My friend's daughter was a missionary on an OM ship called the Doulos Hope (The Ships | OM.org) - meaning "Servant of Hope" so I suppose that "Doulos" means servant. Rather ironic as he is the furthest thing from a servant! MOO

Excellent info. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member