GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

Oh, Lord, have mercy.

Are they going to bring in her Kindergarten teacher, her piano teacher, maybe some disabled horses?

Judge, MT had a good life. She threw it away, just like Jennifer's blood-soaked clothing,in order to rip Jennifer's life from her. Lock her away for as long as you can.

MOO

Honestly! They dragging all of those poor old people in there to try and save her *advertiser censored**! Pitiful. Wouldn’t it be great if someone yelled out, “yeah, so she can clean and paint and went to church”. Now ask her about where she put Jennifer’s body!” :::::::deep sigh:::::::::

Next to speak is Sandra Litle (?), a member of Troconis' church. She says she met Troconis in 2019 shortly after her first arrest when Troconis moved out of the home she shared with Fotis Dulos. Litle says Troconis is a positive contributor to the community.

Litle: The seriousness of the charges against her cause me to pause for breath but never once to waver in my support of Michelle. I pray that in time, Michelle can be recognized as another one of Fotis Dulos' many victims.

@MarissaAlter

I refuse to listen to one word in favor of MT. Will check back here later, going to the Daybell sentencing hearing now.
Good choice. Of course, those speaking on MT's behalf never stood between MT and what she wanted. They were just "pedestrians" along the road where MT showed herself as privileged and entitled-- and why she had time to devote her time to their charities. Just as Fotis could fool others, these supporters were also fooled, by MT. MOO

ETA: As testimonials about MT continue, it begs the question of where was this generous spirit prior to her arrest? When she was truly free in your community-- where was her dedication to their Church and charities? I'm sorry but she used you for this very moment.

Last edited:

Next is Elizabeth Van Loon, a friend of Michelle Troconis since 2019. "I believe her true character is not as it's been portrayed in the media." Calls her a devoted mother.

Van Loon calls Troconis loving and compassionate. "Her love extends to all in need." She talks about Troconis cooking meals for a soup kitchen, work with abused horses and people with special needs.

Van Loon: I am deepy grateful for having Michelle in my life. I see that Michelle embodies the Christian spirit. I ask you as the sentencing judge to show compassion and mercy.

@MarissaAlter

This person from the church actually thinks that MT was married to the baby daddy of her daughter.

I feel sorry for these people from the church that were duped by MT and her family.

"Michele embodies the Christian spirit".....

Oh my. I'm now looking for a straight jacket for myself. Can't find one.

MOO

This is like listening to one of those fake resumes of a high school student trying to get into his first choice college - church-going, community-service-oriented, rescuer of the poor, sick, and disabled. All in the month prior to writing of the resume.

Did I tune into the religion channel? Is she up for beatification?

These testimonies aren't even kind of credible.

Those who spoke of Jennifer made her real.

Those speaking of MT have to lie...

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members