GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to all faithfully watching and listening to the heartfelt statements from the JF family, friends, and the state. Hard not to be moved to absolute tears. After hearing a few moments of defense JS open, it is now time to go mow the lawn and take a car in for repairs. Sorry to desert you, but I am sure you will understand. Hope to return for Judge Randolph and the Court’s pronouncement. Or to catch up on the Cliff’s notes summary. MOO

@MarissaAlter

Michelle Troconis' pastor will be the first person to speak on her behalf.

Rev. Christopher Solomeeny (spelling?): I wish the world could know the Michelle I know, not one driven by media bites. She volunteered with us immediately. Her disposition is exceptional as a helper.

The pastor says Michelle was always loving and affirming to all. He says he's counseled her since the start of this case and can say she's a woman of exceptional character.

Pastor: I pray the court will show mercy and restore Michelle to her daughter and a productive place in our community as soon as it is possible.

What is looks like to have to listen to others spout lies and platitudes about you knowing that you were intimately involved in the planning and execution of the murder of the mother of 5 JFD.

No shame. No remorse. Just irritated that she has to endure this process imo.

MOO

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 12.08.16 PM.png

@MarissaAlter

Next is Michelle Troconis' father, Dr. Carlos Troconis. He says, "I am a proud father of four daughters and 8 American grandchildren." He says from a young age, Michelle joined him on medical missions and showed great compassion.

Carlos Troconis: In 2006, Michelle became a mother. Since then, she has devoted her life to her daughter's dream of becoming an Olympic champion.

Troconis: As a father, I plead with you, Judge Randolph, to show mercy on Michelle.

“regardless of her separation from her daughter’s father…”

Sounds like PapaT is trying to fool the court into believing MT was ever married to her daughter’s father.
Interesting that nobody in the Troconis camp EVER mentions the REAL HUSBAND that was present at the time that MT began her affair with FD. This guy has been erased even though the records are quite easy to find. The Family simply spins a new tale every time a new narrative shift is needed based on the actions of MT and painful facts that they don't want to deal with ever.
MOO

@MarissaAlter

Next is Michelle Troconis' mother, Marisela Arreaza. "I come before you today with a heavy heart filled with deep sadness.”

Arreaza: We raised our daughters to be hardworking and respectful and are very proud of all of them. "Michi" has always stood by my side.

Arreaza: We instilled family values in all our daughters. Motherhood is Michi's everything.

Arreaza: When we met Fotis Dulos, he convinced all of us that it was an amicable divorce. "We were all decieved by Fotis. At this trial, revealed a man far different than we knew.”

Arreaza begins to cry. She says Fotis betrayed many. "I am here to plead for your understanding and mercy for my daughter, who would never knowingly put her daughter at risk.”

Ah yes, the 'clinicial psychologist with a Masters Degree'. Lying about herself and her credentials even when talking about her daughter. Its simply pathological imo. Typical of her as its consistent with her every word over the past 5 years to diminish and dismiss JFD.

Family Values a'la Troconis was the priority of Mama Troconis.

Simply cannot.

They are NOW throwing FD under the bus. Why now?

"We were all deceived by FD".

"Misplaced trust in a man that deceived us".

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member