GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle's sister Daniela Troconis is next. Michelle blows her a kiss through her tears as she walks up. Daniela: Michi isn't just my sister, she's my best friend.

Daniela talks about Michelle's selflessness. Tells a story about how Michelle saved her from being swept away in a strong current in the Amazon. Daniela: She's been my protector. She's always been my biggest supporter. I'm blessed to have her by my side.

Daniela: Michi has always dedicated herself to impacting people's lives positively, even during her legal issues. "My sister and my role model is cherished by all who know her.”

Daniela: I sympathize with the Dulos children. The trial has taught all of us that Fotis, the man we met &thought was a good man, was not. We all feel lied to. We all feel betrayed. The Michi I know could never harm or assist in harming another human.

@MarissaAlter

Isn’t it interesting that after all of the things these people have just heard from Jennifer’s family and friends, they can still get up there with their pathetic little stories about a woman who played a huge roll in the death of an innocent woman! There’s this giant elephant in the room and they completely ignore that.

Eleanor Howard is up next, another friend from church who met Troconis in 2019. "Michelle is one of the kindest women I know. She always asked how I was doing.”

Howard: Michelle always found ways to help at church, even during the pandemic. Says Michelle brightened people's days. "It was always better when she was there."

Howard: She's a loving and gentle mother. I will close with that five years ago in bible study, it was evident she did not always understand English. I know she's been convicted but I feel the Michelle I know is the real Michelle and I ask you show mercy.

@MarissaAlter

MOO

Oh, Lord, have mercy.

Are they going to bring in her Kindergarten teacher, her piano teacher, maybe some disabled horses?

Judge, MT had a good life. She threw it away, just like Jennifer's blood-soaked clothing,in order to rip Jennifer's life from her. Lock her away for as long as you can.

MOO
Exactly! Cared for disabled horses, my *advertiser censored**!

It is heartening to see all these people who care so much that they will likely visit MT in prison. Perhaps while there, they might urge MT to reveal what happened to JFD’s body so her family can retrieve their loved ones remains.

Eleanor Howard is up next, another friend from church who met Troconis in 2019. "Michelle is one of the kindest women I know. She always asked how I was doing.”

Howard: Michelle always found ways to help at church, even during the pandemic. Says Michelle brightened people's days. "It was always better when she was there."

Howard: She's a loving and gentle mother. I will close with that five years ago in bible study, it was evident she did not always understand English. I know she's been convicted but I feel the Michelle I know is the real Michelle and I ask you show mercy.

@MarissaAlter
He’ll show her the same mercy she showed Jennifer, how’s that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle