GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot believe how Marisela Jr is describing MT driving through poor neighborhoods as a teen on their way to school and the lessons learned…

This isn’t helpful in a case where the convict is guilty of tampering with and disposing evidence while intentionally driving through a poor neighborhood…
Really shows how out of touch this family is

Her family keeps talking about themselves, and then talking about Michelle and her care for her child, which has absolutely nothing to do with what she did to Jennifer’s family and especially her children. Of course she took care of her own child-who cares about that? It’s what she did to people she doesn’t care about that matters.

MT's sister's testimonial was unhinged. The last five years have been devastating? Really? FT didn't kill MT. She's been alive all these years and will continue to be. She's doing a bang up job of parenting remotely. They can visit her, talk on the phone.

Asking for mercy? Outrageous.

Next is Wendy Isgoth (spelling?), another member of the church Troconis attended while under house arrest. She goes through all the volunteer activities Troconis took part in. She also offered to coach my daughter for free in an equine therapy session. News12CT

Calls her nonviolent, caring and says Troconis has endured everything with humility.

Marisela Troconis, another sister, delivers her statement, voice with cracking with emotion. "Growing up, I always looked up to Michi." She talks about everything Michelle taught her over their childhood and through adulthood. "She's always stood up for me.”

Marisela says Michelle's influence taught her empathy.

Marisela: "My heart has been heavy with sorrow for hte last five years. I've lived in pain every day....Judge, I beg with all my heart and spirit to be open to a different view of Michelle."

Marisela: She is the heart of our family. And we will be broken without her.

Another break now. We will reume at 1pm.

@MarissaAlter

This person from the church actually thinks that MT was married to the baby daddy of her daughter.

I feel sorry for these people from the church that were duped by MT and her family.

"Michele embodies the Christian spirit".....

Oh my. I'm now looking for a straight jacket for myself. Can't find one.

MOO
They don’t know that NB was born of a one-night-stand. And didn’t she extort him for support money for her daughter, or do I have that wrong?

Now I am so curious… is this a replay of how MamaT got diversion rather than a sentence for her own Medicaid-related crimes? A parade of gray-haired church ladies (bless their overtrusting hearts)? Didn’t MT join that Avon church when MamaT showed up in CT?

It’s like watching Saul Goodman and his orchestrated campaign of pastor and church members rallying to save Huell from a prison sentence after he hit that cop over the head with a sandwich.

Is Carlos Troconis blaming Jennifer for not allowing an amicable separation and divorce? And did he refer to Michelle and Gaston Begue as “divorced”? I think he did.
I thought it was the other person that referred to her as 'divorced' from baby daddy.

None of the family actually referred to the actual person she was married to when she started the affair with FD.

They are just rewriting history before our eyes.

MOO

Her family keeps talking about themselves, and then talking about Michelle and her care for her child, which has absolutely nothing to do with what she did to Jennifer’s family and especially her children. Of course she took care of her own child-who cares about that? It’s what she did to people she doesn’t care about that matters.
IF MT did things differently from the start, told the truth, admitted her involvement, helped by cooperating with LE etc., then maybe with all of these sad saps coming in with their pathetic stories, the judge might be a little, just a little more willing not to give the maximum sentence.
Question: Is there any chance he can sentence her to life in prison? :::::fingers crossed::::

I thought it was the other person that referred to her as 'divorced' from baby daddy.

None of the family actually referred to the actual person she was married to when she started the affair with FD.

MOO
Carlos Troconis referred to a “separation” which to most implies marriage. It was deceptive.

Is Carlos Troconis blaming Jennifer for not allowing an amicable separation and divorce? And did he refer to Michelle and Gaston Begue as “divorced”? I think he did.

MOO
I think that he’s going to throw the book at her. What’s everyone else think?

It will be a BIG BOOK IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member