GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF MT did things differently from the start, told the truth, admitted her involvement, helped by cooperating with LE etc., then maybe with all of these sad saps coming in with their pathetic stories, the judge might be a little, just a little more willing not to give the maximum sentence.
Question: Is there any chance he can sentence her to life in prison? :::::fingers crossed::::
I don’t know what the judge will do. But what I think is possible is that he will sentence her as he sees fit relative to others who’ve committed similar crimes, regardless of the statements made here today. Unfortunately.

There've been many disappointments caused by the courts in the state of CT in this case already.

I thought it was the other person that referred to her as 'divorced' from baby daddy.

None of the family actually referred to the actual person she was married to when she started the affair with FD.

They are just rewriting history before our eyes.

MOO

It will be a BIG BOOK IMO.
2 people referred to her divorce-her father was the first one

DO her 'best friends' not know that MT was NOT married to Gaston? This is now 3 (its now 4 people that got it wrong as Miami Beach person is now speaking) people speaking that used language to suggest marriage to baby Daddy.

Is it all just one big LIE?

This person is claiming that, "MT story has not been told".

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member