GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Randolph should have set a time limit on this for both sides.

This simply seems wrong on so many levels.

We are now having to listen to people talk about possible 'cultural difference and things happening differently here' commentary from the latest person speaking. Does this mean that rich white people just payoff Judges and Prosecutors in Venezuela and can murder people when those people interfere with their lives? Guess so. He has now moved on to blaming the police and the stress of the situation. Right. I do wonder if he watched her masterful control of the LE interviews where she lied about lies repeatedly and delayed the investigation.

He is simply saying that, "ANY WOMAN COULD BE MT".....

NO, ANY WOMAN COULD NOT BE MT!

No, No, No, No, No, No.

Simply no words...

MOO

Last edited:
This is so embarrassing. If I was MT I’d just stand up and say, alright already, enough with the groveling. The writings on the wall, so just let the judge speak and get this over with!
IDK, I think she is loving this as she and her family believe that she was wrongly charged and convicted.

They believe MT did nothing wrong. Nothing.

These people are making her feel better and support her beliefs that she is the wronged party and 'holding the bag' for the deeds of FD who 'duped' her.

Insanity in plain view today.

MOO

DO her 'best friends' not know that MT was NOT married to Gaston? This is now 3 (its now 4 people that got it wrong as Miami Beach person is now speaking) people speaking that used language to suggest marriage to baby Daddy.

Is it all just one big LIE?

This person is claiming that, "MT story has not been told".

MOO
And when the “friends” give testimonials with when met MT, & location (Argentina, Miami, CO..) it doesn’t line up with her being with Gaston, them living as a “family” w Nicole.
And there’s the chump-guy in CO she divorced for FD. Was he also Nicole’s daddy? Wasn’t he the one who pushed her to get formalized support for Nicole?

And not the catholic church, where she would have to CONFESS!
AND....We all need to remember "Michi" was wearing an ankle monitor and on house arrest when she FOUND her new church and friends. One of the few places she was allowed to go was church....and it was within walking distance to her rental. (Also, IMOO, her mother dragged her down the street to the church after a stern lecture....)

She would have been allowed to go to work also, but she only had her rug gig which she tried to expand for additional movement. I remember Judge Blawie telling her she could do most of the rug business by zoom, and MT fluttering her hands saying she needed to visit these places in person.

I sincerely hope that thoughtful Judge Randolph will deliver a sentence of at least 20 years...I doubt he'll give her 45, but.....she deserves life. (Going to NCCS in April of 2019....REALLY!)

Only my almost 5-year accumulation of disgust and wonder....MOO!

And when the “friends” give testimonials with when met MT, & location (Argentina, Miami, CO..) it doesn’t line up with her being with Gaston, them living as a “family” w Nicole.
And there’s the chump-guy in CO she divorced for FD. Was he also Nicole’s daddy? Wasn’t he the one who pushed her to get formalized support for Nicole?
Actually it was her then husband (iirc a motocross racer) from when she was living in Miami that pushed her to get support from Gaston as I don't believe she even told Gaston she was pregnant after they had broken up. Timeline with Gaston imo is frankly quite murky. But, MT cheated on her then husband with FD as that is quite clear based on the divorce record which again is not hard to find but none of the Press EVER mentioned it and MT and her family never speak of this person. WHY?
MOO

And not the catholic church, where she would have to CONFESS!
Oh those pesky "10 Commandments, Confession and Penance" in the Catholic Church that she was no doubt raised with growing up in Venezuela.... I would list the Commandments but that would be a waste of time as it relates to MT as she simply broke them all and never looked back imo.

Nah, MT has no use for this kind of religion.

Nope, she picked an entirely different kind of religion where it appears, "All is Good" and "All is Always Forgiven".

MOO

Yes, they wrote her actual husband at the time out of the story from her Miami days.

Wonder where he is and what he thinks about this all and MT? She was cheating with FD while married to this person so he must have a POV?

MOO

Actually it was her then husband (iirc a motocross racer) from when she was living in Miami that pushed her to get support from Gaston as I don't believe she even told Gaston she was pregnant after they had broken up. Timeline with Gaston imo is frankly quite murky. But, MT cheated on her then husband with FD as that is quite clear based on the divorce record which again is not hard to find but none of the Press EVER mentioned it and MT and her family never speak of this person. WHY?
MOO
Thank you! The murky is too right. They all need to lie to make her seem sort of normal for this event … in terms of relationships, parenting and having actual “career/jobs”

Jennifer had an orb. Seems like everyone lose to it felt it. Today they radiated it. The mother-friends. Nanny-friend. GF. Each of her five children. Their words, so sincere. From a deep well of pain, joy, yearning.... so real. Palpable.

The parade of statements now, so distasteful. The new narrative that she was a venerable saint, who was tricked by FD is tinny. She wanted Jennifer gone. She was the accelerate. Fitting that she was in fact the silent firestarter. If she was duped by Dulos, where is the horror? Where is the transparency, the coming clean? She can't be afraid of FD, she isn't under his control (as if she ever was) so why no regret? No remorse? No duty to the Dulos children?

What a contrast to the women who surrounded Jennifer.

Will MT speak? Will she perpetuate her farce and speak in Spanish? Her family didn't. Will she beg for a mercy she doesn't deserve? Double down on not-her-fault, she-didn't-know?

The Judge continues to pay attention. None of this is lost on him.

The Senior Troconis' must have pulled out all the stops, called in all favors to dig up people who have had only a superficial association with MT. People who never stood in her way. People who even know apparently are blind to the fact that they were played. She chose soft targets to act the part. She neeeeeeded them in order to avoid jail, lose the bracelet. Close community ties. Baking cookies for all the wrong reasons. I don't doubt a batch of duper's delight, as she knows she duped a lot of people. She's a chimera.

She morphs.

If she had succeeded in getting FD to remove Jennifer from their lives, from the planet, without being caught, how long until she resented those children? How long until FD tired of her, left her to parent his brood while he went in search of Jennifer 3.0? How long until the money ran out?

Grifter. Shape shifter. Who can now add church lady deceiver to her list of accolades.

Whatever genuine good she did in this world evaporates next to what she did to Jennifer.

The woman she could never replace.

JMO

Judge Randolph should have set a time limit on this for both sides.

This simply seems wrong on so many levels.

We are now having to listen to people talk about possible 'cultural difference and things happening differently here' commentary from the latest person speaking. Does this mean that rich white people just payoff Judges and Prosecutors in Venezuela and can murder people when those people interfere with their lives? Guess so. He has now moved on to blaming the police and the stress of the situation. Right. I do wonder if he watched her masterful control of the LE interviews where she lied about lies repeatedly and delayed the investigation.

He is simply saying that, "ANY WOMAN COULD BE MT".....

NO, ANY WOMAN COULD NOT BE MT!

No, No, No, No, No, No.

Simply no words...

MOO
JS said he only has a few.
No clue how many a few is to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online