GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarissaAlter

Herbert King, Troconis' brother-in-law, goes next. "Michelle has shown to me what it truly means to be a parent and selflessly care for a child." King says he admires Michelle and considers himself lucky to have her in his life.

King: She's a role model to many in our family with her ability to give so much to others. She always gives back, she never takes. We ask you show compassion.

It is heartening to see all these people who care so much that they will likely visit MT in prison. Perhaps while there, they might urge MT to reveal what happened to JFD’s body so her family can retrieve their loved ones remains.
I don’t think her own family will visit her in prison. Lock her up and throw away the key. Does anyone think she’ll pull a Fotis?

As usual. MT doesn’t cry when she hears the heartwrenching pain expressed by the Dulos children, stares impatiently ahead (and even rifles through her papers during one of the children’s statement).

But she breaks into tears when she hears sugary and hollow statements spoken in support of herself.

I hope the judge is taking note.

Reality checking myself.

While we endure these saccharine speeches, I'm reminding myself that the Judge gets the last word. It will be one for the ages.

Hold on, Friends.

Jmo

Ah yes, the 'clinicial psychologist with a Masters Degree'. Lying about herself and her credentials even when talking about her daughter. Its simply pathological imo. Typical of her as its consistent with her every word over the past 5 years to diminish and dismiss JFD.

Family Values a'la Troconis was the priority of Mama Troconis.

Simply cannot.

They are NOW throwing FD under the bus. Why now?

"We were all deceived by FD".

"Misplaced trust in a man that deceived us".

MOO
She cannt be a clinical psychologist with a Masters degree. You need a PhD to practice as a psychologist.

She cannt be a clinical psychologist with a Masters degree. You need a PhD to practice as a psychologist.
Yes, correct. Sorry for my lack of clarify on this point as this is simply beyond.

My poorly made point was that Mama Troconis gets up to speak about her Daughter BUT first speaks of herself and LIES about her credentials. Its even better that she called herself a "Clinical Psychologist"

What a crew.

MOO

Last edited:
As usual. MT doesn’t cry when she hears the heartwrenching pain expressed by the Dulos children, stares impatiently ahead (and even rifles through her papers during one of the children’s statement).

But she breaks into tears when she hears sugary and hollow statements spoken in support of herself.

I hope the judge is taking note.
Ain’t that the truth! I was in tears when those poor heartbroken children expressed themselves so eloquently, truthfully, it was palpable.
MT is a disgrace and I hope she gets the 45 years.

STOOOOOOOOOOOP
I have enjoyed church in the past and this skeevs me out. Willful denial and… family… STOOOOOP!

Does no one understand compartmentalization and how a “kind” person can also be capable of heinous acts and deserve an appropriate sentence?

Yes, correct. Sorry for my lack of clarify on this point as this is simply beyond.

My poorly made point was that Mama Troconis gets up to speak about her Daughter BUT first speaks of herself and LIES about her credentials.

What a crew.

MOO
Yep, like the “America heart Doctor” who saves children’s lives. @@
Pathetic family,

Cannot believe how Marisela Jr is describing MT driving through poor neighborhoods as a teen on their way to school and the lessons learned…

This isn’t helpful in a case where the convict is guilty of tampering with and disposing evidence while intentionally driving through a poor neighborhood…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95