Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep jumping in, but, the warrant DOES say that the "characters consistent with the letters and numerals on Dulos' vehicle". Don't know why MSM would purposely leave out things like this. This is right after the "light colored mark" on the bumper

I found the pdf for the warrant. Here's the document. This isn't mine. I found it online. It's on pg 4.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-9ba0-f76720b4a166/5cf560b0dd90b.pdf.pdf

I put - dulos search warrant - into the search box JIC anyone wants to do it on their own.
It’s also in the media thread and page 1 of our opening threads -IMO it’s the most important document released so far

NP said MT and FD are broken up but the other day said that FD loves her and her daughter. Well that didn’t last long. Haha

I apologize if this has been asked up or down thread.

How did they break up?
I thought they were not able to speak to each other??
Or that NP was not even able to get the lawyer to take or return his calls?
Was it through smoke signals?

Bailee
MOO

Last edited:
My apologies. That's what happens when people like me "jump in and out" and don't read posts far back enough. Should have known something like this would have been posted already. My lesson - read posts more than a few pages back. LOL
Don’t worry -post what you want -we don’t mind discussing again but you may also want to check the media thread - you can pretty much count on discussion for the articles posted has occurred and find the date and time on the forum thread -
CT - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

We do have 18 pages of links to articles, documents, timeline and maps all contributed by our sleuthers all trying to figure out where JD could be
Eta spelling

How did they break up?
Or that NP was not even able to get the lawyer to talk or return his calls?

Bailee
MOO
I don’t believe a word NP says - who knows if they are together or broken up? I’m betting they both have new cell phones though ... JMO

Unless she did see the pick up truck come into Wells Lane, didn't recognize it, until it pulled up into the driveway behind her. She may have pulled into the garage and got out and tried to run into the house but her hit her from behind in the garage and that was that. Quick and vicious.

I wonder whether he left any finger prints in the garage, home or her SUV or was he wearing any plastic gloves. If gloves were found in the bags of discarded materials that would be very incriminating
And gloves can have fingerprints/ DNA inside them from what I’ve read and seen (Forensic Files) now that would be beautiful but I don’t think he had gloves for the initial attack - just a guess of course

Regarding NP's BS story about JD's so-called "troubled past,"
1) I don't believe him;
2) who cares about her past anyway...nothing in her marriage/motherhood indicates anything but someone devoted to her family. She spent time in Greece because it was important to FD - that is the action of a generous, kind parent and spouse who sees the big-picture benefit of those trips, not the pettiness of being a controlling person, and
3) not once, that we know of, did FD raise any of these issues in the custody battle. He made some lame accusations that perhaps she was mentally unstable (just because she was anti-dep meds, IIRC) but nothing about drug use. If she was a heroin user as NP suggest, why didn't FD bring that up in the custody battle?!? That would seem a like a no-brainer, but he didn't. Instead, he stopped paying their health insurance without telling her.

The actions of each spouse within the marriage tell us about these two. One was dangerous and one was in danger.

NP can nip it. Going after JD is going to backfire, imo. I think it will turn off any jury.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but had to get that off my chest!

I do wonder, however, if she thought something dangerous was going to happen over Memorial Day weekend, and she was removing her kids because of it. I'm not sold on that idea, but it's a possibility she suspected he was planning something and she had to protect herself and the kids...only she didn't get out in time. Something to consider?

jmo
I agree. And she may not have even been consciously aware something would happen. Sometimes it’s just a subliminal feeling that makes us act. And as to the meds for depression, I would be inclined to believe she suffered from anxiety - as anyone would with her STBX and that kind of divorce.

Unless she did see the pick up truck come into Wells Lane, didn't recognize it, until it pulled up into the driveway behind her. She may have pulled into the garage and got out and tried to run into the house but her hit her from behind in the garage and that was that. Quick and vicious.

I wonder whether he left any finger prints in the garage, home or her SUV or was he wearing any plastic gloves. If gloves were found in the bags of discarded materials that would be very incriminating

Exactly. If she didn't recognize the vehicle would she be concerned about said vehicle? Perhaps if concern did enter her mind it was already too late.

How did they break up?

Bailee
MOO
I could be wrong but I don't think the court barred MT and FD from communicating. She was apparently living in his Farmington home. She probably moved out. IMHO.

And gloves can have fingerprints/ DNA inside them from what I’ve read and seen (Forensic Files) now that would be beautiful but I don’t think he had gloves for the initial attack - just a guess of course
I would guess the same. And was wondering if he didn’t use a hammer. Most garages have hammers.

Attachments

• 14FD1140-CCE6-461B-BCBA-B8153E2ACF81.jpeg
    14FD1140-CCE6-461B-BCBA-B8153E2ACF81.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 83883D6E-3AC9-48A3-8B38-C730CC7C09A0.jpeg
    83883D6E-3AC9-48A3-8B38-C730CC7C09A0.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 90A3AFC3-710A-4D77-91E4-E6BEDDEC0026.jpeg
    90A3AFC3-710A-4D77-91E4-E6BEDDEC0026.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 29
  • A2B4563A-01B6-42EC-A58D-5ABCF7FC6215.jpeg
    A2B4563A-01B6-42EC-A58D-5ABCF7FC6215.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 30
I think the perp wore gloves when entering JD's garage and killing her. Too risky not to wear gloves. Attack was carefully planned, although all did not go to plan (blood). IMHO.

I think the perp wore gloves when entering JD's garage and killing her. Too risky not to wear gloves. Attack was carefully planned, although all did not go to plan (blood). IMHO.
I would think that if he also had gloves on when disposing of the bags on Albany - I go back and forth on his level of preparation prior to going to NC JMO

Exactly. If she didn't recognize the vehicle would she be concerned about said vehicle? Perhaps if concern did enter her mind it was already too late.
From my own experience, I would ALWAYS pull my car into the garage and close the garage door as fast as possible. Any car I didn’t recognize or wasn’t expecting, coming up the driveway, would rattle me to the core. So I think he must have acted very quickly.

From my own experience, I would ALWAYS pull my car into the garage and close the garage door as fast as possible. Any car I didn’t recognize or wasn’t expecting, coming up the driveway, would rattle me to the core. So I think he must have acted very quickly.
She may have let her guard down. She may have been chatting on her phone with her friend at that time and also thinking about getting to New York appointments on time. She may have been thinking about the upcoming weekend that he would have the kids. It would be extremely difficult to keep a level of vigilance that high constantly.

Even though she feared him, she probably wouldn't have considered that he would coldly plan her murder, she may have feared sudden loss of control and being hit etc.

How did they break up?

Bailee
MOO
MT bonded out before FD. Perhaps she went to the Farmington residence, collected her belongings and left a nasty note indicating she is finished with him and the drama.

I know what you mean! It's possible the garage door simply didn't close fast enough.

I am open to all scenarios but I can see this being a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3