Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding NP's BS story about JD's so-called "troubled past,"
1) I don't believe him;
2) who cares about her past anyway...nothing in her marriage/motherhood indicates anything but someone devoted to her family. She spent time in Greece because it was important to FD - that is the action of a generous, kind parent and spouse who sees the big-picture benefit of those trips, not the pettiness of being a controlling person, and
3) not once, that we know of, did FD raise any of these issues in the custody battle. He made some lame accusations that perhaps she was mentally unstable (just because she was anti-dep meds, IIRC) but nothing about drug use. If she was a heroin user as NP suggest, why didn't FD bring that up in the custody battle?!? That would seem a like a no-brainer, but he didn't. Instead, he stopped paying their health insurance without telling her.

The actions of each spouse within the marriage tell us about these two. One was dangerous and one was in danger.

NP can nip it. Going after JD is going to backfire, imo. I think it will turn off any jury.

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but had to get that off my chest!

I do wonder, however, if she thought something dangerous was going to happen over Memorial Day weekend, and she was removing her kids because of it. I'm not sold on that idea, but it's a possibility she suspected he was planning something and she had to protect herself and the kids...only she didn't get out in time. Something to consider?

jmo

JD filed in the divorce case in November 2017 that FD had let the family’s health insurance lapse and she couldn’t take the kids to the doctor; he told her to pay it herself.
The missent bill was likely due to a billing system still having JDs old address in their records. That has happened to me, I’ve received former home owners medical bills at my address sometimes years later, and I’m surprised when providers check with me and every now and then an old address of mine is still listed in their records.

If it (the bill) was addressed to her at the JC address, is it legal for him to open it and use it in this way?

Don’t see any article on it, but watching Fox 61 news and they did an interview with NP.... he brought up something about the nanny’s boyfriend, how the two recently broke up and was basically sleuthing the boyfriend o_O

He’s just grasping at this point imo

So, can a person just say whatever they want about the missing/IMO presumed deceased?

Is there no law or anything against defaming (if that is the right word) a person who has probably been murdered? Is there nothing anyone can do about this? Seriously? This man is allowed to just continue to abuse Jennifer, even in her death? Awful!

Now he is saying she was on heroin and that she had a presumed mystery illness because she had a blood test? Geez...blood tests are fairly routine.

This is lower then low. I can't even stomach this. I wish there was something I could do.

I keep jumping in, but, the warrant DOES say that the "characters consistent with the letters and numerals on Dulos' vehicle". Don't know why MSM would purposely leave out things like this. This is right after the "light colored mark" on the bumper

I found the pdf for the warrant. Here's the document. This isn't mine. I found it online. It's on pg 4.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e9-9ba0-f76720b4a166/5cf560b0dd90b.pdf.pdf

I put - dulos search warrant - into the search box JIC anyone wants to do it on their own.

Last edited:
Don’t see any article on it, but watching Fox 61 news and they did an interview with NP.... he brought up something about the nanny’s boyfriend, how the two recently broke up and was basically sleuthing the boyfriend o_O

He’s just grasping at this point imo

I keep waiting for him to start accusing her kids of masterminding JD's demise...anyone but his totally-innocent client.

NP giving the 'Gone Girl' information is a mistake IMO. That is the whole reason that FD left JD's car at Waveny park. It was the defense he HOPED to give had he not been so stupid to have caused a bloody scene and get caught disposing of bloody evidence. FD had this plan all along to make it look like he was being framed but made one mistake too many.

Lots of author's write under pen names. The fact that JD changed her last name to write under while in Austin and Los Angeles isn't the same as disappearing and living under a false name. Ugh!
Exactly. Writing under a pen name doesn't mean diddly squat.

She was young and single - she could live wherever she wanted. And as a wealthy person, she could pursue whatever job (or not) that she wanted.

LE isn't easily fooled. They are gathering evidence to piece together what happened.

jmo

The Arrest Warrant said “personally observed” imo that means tail which we know LE already had. Same vehicle.

When they say Personally observed in the arrest warrant they are referencing that the Officers personally observed those markings which can be seen in the C4 video......So thats verification in person if you will; to corroborate what was seen on the video and observed in person. IMO.

The warrant uses extensive references to the C4 video of Albany ave and other areas in hartford. It's worth another read.
Thank you to the poster who just re-posted the warrant here. Lots of info in that doc.

Many of you on here have solid recollection capabilities and perfect timing to help clarify. Thank you

When they say Personally observed in the arrest warrant they are referencing that the Officers personally observed those markings which can be seen in the C4 video......So thats verification in person if you will; to corroborate what was seen on the video and observed in person. IMO.

The warrant uses extensive references to the C4 video of Albany ave and other areas in hartford. It's worth another read.
Thank you to the poster who just re-posted the warrant here. Lots of info in that doc.

Many of you on here have solid recollection capabilities and perfect timing to help clarify. Thank you

My apologies. That's what happens when people like me "jump in and out" and don't read posts far back enough. Should have known something like this would have been posted already. My lesson - read posts more than a few pages back. LOL

IMO she’d see and notice anyone following her on Welles and up the steep driveway.
Unless she did see the pick up truck come into Wells Lane, didn't recognize it, until it pulled up into the driveway behind her. She may have pulled into the garage and got out and tried to run into the house but her hit her from behind in the garage and that was that. Quick and vicious.

I wonder whether he left any finger prints in the garage, home or her SUV or was he wearing any plastic gloves. If gloves were found in the bags of discarded materials that would be very incriminating

I must say the gone girl idea defense strategy as well as any new "troubled past" strategy brought up and leaked to media by the dream team, was thought of by the dream team thus giving credence to all posters here who question the morals of this lawyer- looking for publicity , fame, headlines, and it brings me to the bottom line...(Frank Bleau-inventor of flat rate plumbing-1991 quote ).."if lawyers charge $200 dollars per hour and contribute nothing to society, and accountants charge $100 per hour and contribute nothing to society, why is it we plumbers , who protect the heath of the public feel satisfied charging $40 dollars per hour?" I guess some say sitting in a air conditioned class room with a bunch of fine girls-listening to a college lecture and memorizing some facts justifies the law degree and the license to do what Cohen and rest of ambulance chasers do ....but as the father of 2 union plumber/pipefitter welders who actually contribute to the building of America...turning these "What me work" folks into hero's or putting them on some kind of pedestal because they have good memories and easily pass college exams is b.s. Not all lawyers-of course-but more "bad people are lawyers than plumbers IMO. Motown

I must say the gone girl idea defense strategy as well as any new "troubled past" strategy brought up and leaked to media by the dream team, was thought of by the dream team thus giving credence to all posters here who question the morals of this lawyer- looking for publicity , fame, headlines, and it brings me to the bottom line...(Frank Bleau-inventor of flat rate plumbing-1991 quote ).."if lawyers charge $200 dollars per hour and contribute nothing to society, and accountants charge $100 per hour and contribute nothing to society, why is it we plumbers , who protect the heath of the public feel satisfied charging $40 dollars per hour?" I guess some say sitting in a air conditioned class room with a bunch of fine girls-listening to a college lecture and memorizing some facts justifies the law degree and the license to do what Cohen and rest of ambulance chasers do ....but as the father of 2 union plumber/pipefitter welders who actually contribute to the building of America...turning these "What me work" folks into hero's or putting them on some kind of pedestal because they have good memories and easily pass college exams is b.s. Not all lawyers-of course-but more "bad people are lawyers than plumbers IMO. Motown

People very often disparage lawyers, until they need one. We have many fine attorneys on this website, working and posting, side by side with us, and I appreciate their valued input, especially on legal issues, that most of us do not know or understand. Attorneys are like anyone else, many are great people, and some are a-holes. And, like plumbers, attorneys often have to deal with a lot of ... well, you know. Don't think that NP is the poster boy for a very honorable profession. JMO

Last edited:
NP giving the 'Gone Girl' information is a mistake IMO. That is the whole reason that FD left JD's car at Waveny park. It was the defense he HOPED to give had he not been so stupid to have caused a bloody scene and get caught disposing of bloody evidence. FD had this plan all along to make it look like he was being framed but made one mistake too many.

Yes, that's what I originally thought when her car was found in Waveny Park, my son had a sporting event there that Sunday..it was surreal seeing LE there..

The irony is, if FD (and MT) would have never dumped the bloody evidence, making 30 flipping stops, he would not have been arrested in the first place (not yet anyway). It must be why MT and FD looked like such crazed loons in their mug shots, they had NO IDEA they would have been arrested so quickly...they thought they had time to distance themselves from the crime, he would get his kids, get GF to call off the lawyers for repayment...

Nothing after the murder went according to his plan, so yup he is going with what was the original idea; she faked her own disappearance ...not murder. She's just disappearing to 'frame me.'

She probably started freaking out that’s why she looked 10 years older than her real age and/or on drugs in their first mug shot. JMO. I noticed in all those early pics of them together their body language had guilty written all over them. FD with his crossed arms and MT hunched over with hands in pocket... LE knows this is a telltale sign of nervousness and guilt.
Stress can really take a toll on your hair, skin and nails - she looks very stressed IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3