Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She’ll be st the local grocery store and jogging too with media right behind!
What a sad life MT has created for her young daughter! If the girl's father was ever interested in having her full- time this would be his moment, wouldn't it?

I wish I thought MT lacked guilt in all this but the fact that she was arrested and the bond was so high makes me think her guilt is beyond putting what she thought was legitimate garbage in random Hartford cans.

Thank you for your informative post, your valuable work, and welcome here.:):):)
Your info about Domestic Violence, and probably what Jennifer has experienced, makes one feel lucky, not to have experienced something similar.
So many people have been affected in this case, and it is horrid to see this creep, carrying on with his life: shopping, running, sweeping the doorstep, for all to see.
This creep loves the attention.
I cannot wait, when he is arrested, when he receives all the attention he desires.:D
MOO.
Let us hope they dole out jobs at the jail based on experience and FD gets to sweep for years and years and years.....

Glad to offer my experience but so deeply wish I didn’t have to share this perspective. Will look into the validation process!

I know most states have Law Enforcement Advocates ( DV advocates that work alongside courts and police). These folks can offer confidential support, education, resources, accompaniment to court and other tangibles to empower victims. JD may have been appointed a LEA at some point during divorce proceedings but has option to accept or deny the service. Anyone in the local criminal justice system know the accessibility of advocates in CT?

Regarding the victim shaming by NP in MSM today...

-Significant stress can cause fluctuations in weight and eating patterns. Eating and sleep are often first things to go when life is flipped upside down. Curious if NP mentioning heroin use is somehow related to alleged weight loss in JD.

-The use of antidepressants does not necessarily signify a significant mental health crisis (they certainly could, but NP needs a better defense, IMO). Mention of an RX of an antipsychotic or mood stabilizer MAYBE would signify a more severe diagnosis. Even with those diagnoses if a patient is med adherent, has learned adequate coping skills or engaged in counseling/healing modalities they can live healthy, whole lives. Plenty of folks do and THRIVE. Take that, Norm!

-MOO and fury continued... The ignorant, victim shaming statements on JDs mental health has potential to backfire negatively for NP. Stats are all over the place but an estimated 1/6 Americans take daily antidepressants. It’s 2019. Those going through life transitions (grief, job loss, divorce... we like to call those “adjustment disorders”), PTSD from fear of loss of life, victim of IPV/DV, acute stress (raising 5 kiddos, a drawn out legal case)... could all exacerbate or bring out any symptoms of depression or anxiety. The use of an antidepressant could also be validated by the range of professionals JD was in contact with (per divorce hearings).

-There is lots of room now for the AG to begin to destigmatize JD seeking mental health treatment. As livid as these attacks make me, it gives the AG plenty of time to gather facts and expert witnesses to continue to dignify JD.
In regard to the courts offering services, I know that in cases where domestic violence is an issue they do offer safety plans and orders of protection in CT. Apparently there was an order of protection in place, which sadly, did nothing to prevent FD from killing his wife.

I highly doubt this guy Norm knows anything about Jennifer's mental health, except for what FD told him.
She may be taking an antidepressant, such as an SSRI, which in his mind allows him to make all kinds of assumptions.
As you say, it's very common for women to experience depression at some point in their lives. (I think it's around 70%)
Taking medication only proves that she was responsible and taking care of herself. She was likely grieving the death of her father when she found out her husband was having an affair and then had to endure a prolonged bitter custody dispute. Who wouldn't be depressed?

This guy can talk all he wants about what a crazy drug addicted wife his client had to put up with. All he is doing is showing what a complete fool he is and how desperate he is to build a defense.
He and his client are two peas in a pod. Imo

What a sad life MT has created for her young daughter! If the girl's father was ever interested in having her full- time this would be his moment, wouldn't it?

I wish I thought MT lacked guilt in all this but the fact that she was arrested and the bond was so high makes me think her guilt is beyond putting what she thought was legitimate garbage in random Hartford cans.
Although it's good to here that they have broken up, if it's true.
It may mean that she has some valuable information and will prove to be a crucial witness in this case. Imo

Although it's good to here that they have broken up, if it's true.
It may mean that she has some valuable information and will prove to be a crucial witness in this case. Imo

Which is why NP announced to the world that FD 'loved' her. Her attorney will not let NP talk to her. He was trying to get a message to her, so that she would not talk.

Which is why NP announced to the world that FD 'loved' her. Her attorney will not let NP talk to her. He was trying to get a message to her, so that she would not talk.

Exactly. If she talks, she can hurt him.

Basically, “he loves you, so don’t do anything stupid, like tell the truth.”

That's what I think too.
He also needed to see what her position was going to be. I would love to know what the lawyers response was to that message. I bet it was clear and consice. I would have loved to see the look on FD's face at that moment.

Thought: what if the adhesive altered license plates were used on whatever vehicle MT was driving? No clue what car she was driving or had access to.

IMO, with all the video that LE has, they know exactly how when and if those plates were used. I am sure we will find out sooner or later.

It would be nice if reporters could ask LE to explain how those plates were used etc.....

IMO, with all the video that LE has, they know exactly how when and if those plates were used. I am sure we will find out sooner or later.

It would be nice if reporters could ask LE to explain how those plates were used etc.....

Reporters can ask, but law enforcement won’t answer.

They’re not about to tip their hand, and answer questions that pertain to evidence.

As much as we’d all love that info.

ITA! You seem to know a lot about cars. Or at least cars that have onstar or something similar.

But the article said that LE cannot read the license plates from the Hartford cameras meaning the videos submitted by peoples home surveillance probably couldn’t catch the plates too /:

Thought: what if the adhesive altered license plates were used on whatever vehicle MT was driving? No clue what car she was driving or had access to.
She has no registered cars in Farmington. I bet she drove all the Fore Group cars when she moved in with FD. If she had a car they probably would get seized at the same time FD cars got seized. Haha now she has to buy a new car. I bet she’s scared for her life and her daughters life. If FD gets away with it he might come after her next. MOO

But the article said that LE cannot read the license plates from the Hartford cameras meaning the videos submitted by peoples home surveillance probably couldn’t catch the plates too /:

I think the more damning thing in the description of the license plates being consistent with was the description of the sticker on the back rear window and the light stain on the front of same Raptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member