Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my own experience, I would ALWAYS pull my car into the garage and close the garage door as fast as possible. Any car I didn’t recognize or wasn’t expecting, coming up the driveway, would rattle me to the core. So I think he must have acted very quickly.
It’s fairly easy to open the garage door by lifting it. No remote necessary. My guess is FD waited for her inside the garage.

Thank you for sharing. Since the beginning of this case I've thought about Katie Holmes (Tom Cruises). She had a complete apartment set up with armed guards when she was able to leave him. Yes, I believe moving to NC was a safety plan, just not sure why she lacked security for her own safety.

JMOO... I don't think JD would have time to change clothes, after dropping the kids off and catch a train or drive to an appointment in NYC. I think the appointments were local, mainly due to LE timeline.

MMO, I think when the nanny was unable to reach JD she took the kids to NY as a prearranged plan. The "visit to Grandma's" was just part of the prearranged "story". I'm sure everyone lived on pins and needles.
The arrest warrant states the appointments were in NYC

He dropped the medical insurance/didn’t pay - proof that all that mattered was the money. Not the kids.
Yes. Also, we don't know that she asked him to pay for her medical bills. It may have just been the address the Drs. office had on file.
FD's lawyer is obviously twisting things around to make the facts fit his narrative. Imo

The arrest warrant states the appointments were in NYC
I think he knew she had appointments in NY and only had about an hour or so to act.
She would have had to leave at around 9:30 I would assume.
Do we know what he was doing between 8:30 and 9:30? I remember something about his cell phone being at his house and him making a call around that time, but was that verified by LE?

It was a big, lavish wedding, too, which would require quite a bit of advance planning. I keep finding myself wondering if FD hadn’t told JD that he was already divorced, when, in fact, the divorce wasn’t final yet?
He first contacted her in January and filed for his divorce in March, which was finalized in July. They got married in August. All in 2004.

These are classic abusive relationship behaviors. Fear. Clearly Jen was in fear but they usually vacillate between I love him and the reality. Perhaps that’s why it took her so long to leave the relationship. But... she did leave and that takes courage. The divorce court is no help in these situations. At first when she asked for custody they denied and it took a year and a half before the female judge ruled for supervised visits. What a shame. As a society we still have a long way to go with domestic violence. I’m sure he was abusive at home verbally at first degrading her so she would be fearful. Just perhaps MT is caught up in this cycle with him too but that does not disregard what she did. Perhaps she is afraid that he will kill her too if she says anything.

The court didn't ignore evidence of domestic violence. The court is not at fault in this case.

People make allegations of abuse against one another in family court frequently. Half the time they're false. The court needs evidence to conclude there's been violence. That evidence can be testimony but that occurs during a full blown hearing on a DV request. Not at the TRO hearing.

Her TRO (temporary restraining order) was denied but I've heard nothing to indicate she ever had a follow up actual hearing on a request for more permanent orders.

It appears to me she dropped it.

Courts don't take custody away from someone due to mere allegations and everyone should be happy about that.

Yes. Also, we don't know that she asked him to pay for her medical bills. It may have just been the address the Drs. office had on file.
FD's lawyer is obviously twisting things around to make the facts fit his narrative. Imo

There was a quote posted here to the effect of "let her pay it". I don't remember if it was in a written communication or verbally in court. Now I'm interested in finding the posts about that. There were quite a few. My impression reading about it at the time was that her divorce lawyer wanted to make him accountable. I feel like my own attorney was so smart. He told me with people like this, let them think they are winning. That's what I did and the final outcome was quite a surprise to him though I did not "win" by any means. JD seemed like a very nice, gentle person. I wonder if she ever became aware of the term "sociopath" and how they operate. People look at you with skepticism when you start using that label about someone so I determined not to use it. But when I started to explain how things happened to my lawyer, on initial consultation, he used the word first. Right then and there, I knew I had the right guy.

I think he knew she had appointments in NY and only had about an hour or so to act.
She would have had to leave at around 9:30 I would assume.
Do we know what he was doing between 8:30 and 9:30? I remember something about his cell phone being at his house and him making a call around that time, but was that verified by LE?
It was reported by his camp that he had an early morning meeting with his attorney (not NP) until 9am, but it has not been confirmed by LE. The phone call with Greece presumably came later. When NP speaks about the 4,5 hour gap in his alibi he refers to 9am-13:30pm. To be in NC between 8:30 and 9:30 he would have to leave Farmington between 7 and 8am at the latest.

From my own experience, I would ALWAYS pull my car into the garage and close the garage door as fast as possible. Any car I didn’t recognize or wasn’t expecting, coming up the driveway, would rattle me to the core. So I think he must have acted very quickly.

I think he walked up from somewhere, was hiding near her garage waiting for her to pull in, and then slipped in when she opened it and drove in.

Scary.

I don't think he had his vehicle there because he transported hers to the park. People said it was pretty close by so he probably jogged. And had his vehicle there maybe?

I think he walked up from somewhere, was hiding near her garage waiting for her to pull in, and then slipped in when she opened it and drove in.

Scary.

I don't think he had his vehicle there because he transported hers to the park. People said it was pretty close by so he probably jogged. And had his vehicle there maybe?
Agree. All the person would need to do is wait behind the back of JD's house near the garage and slip in before garage door went down after she drove in.

Thanks, so much. I did not realize. Its still a very tight schedule by train or car.
She took a phone call at 9ish and was alive, its an hour and 20 minutes from NC to NYC, then park. I would think more traffic it being a holiday weekend.
That's why I think she was ambushed in the garage as she was leaving her home, not when she arrived after dropping off the kids.

jmo

Agree. All the person would need to do is wait behind the back of JD's house near the garage and slip in before garage door went down after she drove in.
yup, we had a rash of these robberies and assaults here in my area.
Perps were so bold and brash the local news did a special on it.
Haven't heard lately if it's still going on.

Scary.

Last edited:
IMO
If blood spatter was found on the garage floor/walls and on one or more of her cars, I’m sure there was also spatter on FD’s clothes, face, arms, hands.

We know FD went inside the house (to wash his face & hands in the kitchen) and left her blood with his DNA on the kitchen sink faucet.

What I’d love to know:
Whose clothes, soaked with JD’s blood, did they belong to?

AFAIK... It hasn’t been reported whose clothes they are. Right?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member