Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is my first post.
I live in Farmington and drove home via Mountain Springs Rd/Jefferson Crossing area recently and looked at all of the properties that the Fore group have in that area and houses for sale. There are some huge and beautiful houses. It seemed like half of Mountain Springs Road had one of their signs on it. The whole area leading up to Jefferson Crossing on either side was plastered with chains and no trespassing signs.
I was surprised to see the large amount of land and construction with my own eyes, I took a bunch of pics too.
Just wanted to introduce myself, make my first post and say hi and I’m in the area should anyone need anything from a willing Farmington local.
Welcome to WS!

That and the fact that her picture has been plastered all over MSM. She's done a good job of laying low. I'm surprised we haven't seen pic's of her going in and out of her attorney's office.

Question for no one in particular - just those reading. IF charges are dropped against MT does anyone think she will testify for FD?
Yes, we have seen this very thing happen in Colorado...JMO

BLIMEY! I thought a week or so ago, NP was saying that MT was in the clear having delivered a purse and meeting a friend for lunch. NOW, they (MT and FD) were together?? Amazing!!
Well, if they are together, and each other's alibi and DNA is in her house - one could think that they both were involved in the murder.... JMO She would be hurting herself if she did this IMO. They must have their phone records for the AM. Can't wait to see what happens.

Thanks for article...interesting....Maybe these quotes aren't new, but they are certainly new to me. These are from the article you linked above...
Lawyer: ‘Michelle knows’ where Fotis was when Jennifer Dulos disappeared

If reported correctly it's claimed FD stole the copy of the incomplete evaluation from his attorney. So, NP uses a stolen report that is confidential, which he "glances at," and gives information from the unverified report to a newsperson? You couldn't make this stuff up if you writing a script for a murder mystery. Here's the excerpt:

Midler said he was “appalled by what has gone on with respect to this report, and the fact that no one can account for how a report winds up in Mr. Dulos’ home that was not supposed to be given to the parties is just beyond fathomable.”

According to Pattis, Fotis Dulos’ prior lawyer in the divorce, Michael Rose, says Fotis Dulos stole the document from him. Pattis says Rose left the document at Fotis Dulos’ house. (BBM)

Then, NP claims that the prosecutors are anxious and ready to talk with FD....BUT, if they do, FD gets to talk about the "report" all he want. And, I can't imagine how many discussions FD and JD were happening in the recent past.

He said prosecutors are “ready, willing and able” to talk to his client — but that Fotis Dulos can’t be gagged from talking with them about the report while relating discussions he had with Jennifer Dulos before she disappeared, which “are drenched and draped in the recommendations of the family study,” Pattis said.

See, I try to remain level headed about NP. He's just doing his job but he has set the sleaze bar so high it's unbelievable. And you're right this reads like a movie script. IMO LE doesn't need to talk to FD. NP and FD NEED to talk to LE so they can smear JD as that is the only way that incomplete report will help his defense.

I haven’t heard any one say he’s innocent but.
I’ve read men saying he did it because he wanted to spend more time with his kids
and she was blocking him
During the past couple of weeks, I’ve read a few posts that don’t exactly state the opinion of his innocence but lean toward giving him opportunity to defend himself, should he be charged with her murder.

not much new in this article except for this quote.

“We know where he was. Michelle knows where he was,” Pattis said. “Hopefully, they’ll release her, or hopefully, she’ll decide to testify.”

IMO, MT must desperately not want to go to jail, especially because she has a child. She would have to be absolutely nuts to want to still have a
relationship with a man who likely killed his wife, made himself look like a victim in the marriage and had her, MT, help dispose of bloody clothes.
I am hoping that they have enough evidence, a lot more than we know about, but they are prolonging this with the hope of finding JD's body
so that they can make sure FD gets the most severe sentence. What do the LE have to lose by stalling and why not let FD stir in his guilt. I think MT may not know all the details of the murder or location of body, but she knows enough to get her off the hook when it comes time to go to trial. There is still a lot of land out there that likely needs to be searched and they may be doing it quietly. MT is likely being coached to give just the right amount of information, but not too much at the moment.

This thread goes way too fast so my apologies as I assume this has been discussed:
“Troconis asked a judge to enter an order prohibiting Fotis Dulos or his lawyers “from having any contact whatsoever” with her in a motion filed Tuesday by her lawyer, Andrew Bowman.”

I did NOT see that coming. Always thought she was ride or die and in on all the secrets and deeply in love with this manipulative a$$hat.. interesting.

IMO, MT must desperately not want to go to jail, especially because she has a child. She would have to be absolutely nuts to want to still have a
relationship with a man who likely killed his wife, made himself look like a victim in the marriage and had her, MT, help dispose of bloody clothes.
I am hoping that they have enough evidence, a lot more than we know about, but they are prolonging this with the hope of finding JD's body
so that they can make sure FD gets the most severe sentence. What do the LE have to lose by stalling and why not let FD stir in his guilt. I think MT may not know all the details of the murder or location of body, but she knows enough to get her off the hook when it comes time to go to trial. There is still a lot of land out there that likely needs to be searched and they may be doing it quietly. MT is likely being coached to give just the right amount of information, but not too much at the moment.

Yes, it has made me much more comfortable since the 'don't contact me' motion and the request to leave the state for a month. The more time she can be physically and verbally separated from FD the better.

OT but I could see Jessica Biel in the role of JD. She has that same smile and good bone structure. I know this topic was discussed very early on but I wasn't a member at that time. If this is non TOS please report.

During the past couple of weeks, I’ve read a few posts that don’t exactly state the opinion of his innocence but lean toward giving him opportunity to defend himself, should he be charged with her murder.

I don't have any problem with him defending himself in a courtroom.

I'm certainly all for a fair trial. However, this isn't a courtroom and so far he looks guilty of murder.
jmo

JUST NOW- A neighbor on Wells Lane NC says there a whole lot
of activity going on at JD's home at 69 Wells, lots of black suburbans, a few white vehicles, an ambulance and a couple red
trucks w/ Hutchinson's on them with drills on the front.

Update- NC Police have tweeted This IS A False Report.

Last edited:
of activity going on at JD's home at 69 Wells, lots of black suburbans, a few white vehicles, an ambulance and a couple red

I drove by there a couple weeks ago, there was another curiosity seeker going around the dead end road. I'm not sure what they would be looking for at this late date. The NC cops are overpaid, I'm not sure they like getting their hands dirty with real detective work. The chief of police in New Canaan also has law offices on Elm St., so you go to him I guess if his cops get you for something; IMO a conflict of interest. These people are overpaid for what they do, well into the six figures if you have been on the force a long time. A long time cop in the neighboring Stamford police department was getting over $300k a year including private work.

Woah!!! I so hope this is it.
Do you have a source? TIA! :D

Please, God, let this be the day Jennifer's family gets to recover her body and bury her with dignity.

Let this also be the day FD gets arrested and the threat of him getting her children ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member