Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is my first post.
I live in Farmington and drove home via Mountain Springs Rd/Jefferson Crossing area recently and looked at all of the properties that the Fore group have in that area and houses for sale. There are some huge and beautiful houses. It seemed like half of Mountain Springs Road had one of their signs on it. The whole area leading up to Jefferson Crossing on either side was plastered with chains and no trespassing signs.
I was surprised to see the large amount of land and construction with my own eyes, I took a bunch of pics too.
Just wanted to introduce myself, make my first post and say hi and I’m in the area should anyone need anything from a willing Farmington local.

This was just posted. Can you go to Jennifer's address and verify that this is true? Welcome to WS!

"JUST NOW- A neighbor on Wells Lane NC says there a whole lot
of activity going on at JD's home at 69 Wells, lots of black suburbans, a few white vehicles, an ambulance and a couple red
trucks w/ Hutchinson's on them with drills on the front."

Woah!!! I so hope this is it.
Do you have a source? TIA! :D
Source is reported a neighbor that lives close by.
NBCCT and Fox61 on their way to scene- nothing confirmed yet.
Hutchinson is reported to be a tree trimming co. in NC.

edit- NC Police have tweeted This is a False Report.

Last edited:
Yes, it has made me much more comfortable since the 'don't contact me' motion and the request to leave the state for a month. The more time she can be physically and verbally separated from FD the better.

Metal Banging Theory: This just came to me, and though LE must have investigated this, you never know. My home in CT has a septic system. The septic tank has a large metal lid (see link below) that has to come off in order to remove the sludgy contents of these tanks that can be as large as 1,900 gallons. My lid was stuck last year and the two men had to really bang at it in order to remove it!! I just looked up the New Canaan Sturbridge house and it has a septic tank. Given that the house looks pretty complete, the tank was likely already being used for a while...enough so to hide the smell of a body because it's all sewage in there. I don't know when Septic tanks need to be installed during the building process in NC. LE must have considered this, no?

How to Remove a Septic Tank Lid | DoItYourself.com

Source is reported a neighbor that lives close by.
NBCCT and Fox61 on their way to scene- nothing confirmed yet.
Hutchinson is reported to be a tree trimming co. in NC.
Thanks so much for letting us all know! You get better than gold stars on your reporting!

I wonder if this is based on a tip? Most of the property searches were cursory and done fairly early on in the investigation apart from the two bodies of water searched. Which were tip-based I believe as well. They have focused almost exclusively on MIRA since the first week of June. Wow!

Don't you think that MT wants to get out of CT because she's afraid FD will come after her? If she's in another state, he can't get to her physically, well at least until he "accidentally" goes across state lines again. I think I would be concerned if I were her.
I think she just wants to get out of town to avoid any local drama.

Hoax or for real?
NBC New York is reportedly flying over the area of Wells Lane, NC
and can find no police presence.
Will keep you posted.

edit- NC Police have tweeted this is a False Report

Last edited:
The evaluations are confidential but the parties sign HIPAA waivers so that medical/health info can be released to the evaluator.

TY! I believe you answered this upthread but just to clarify as the criminal court/Judge dictated the terms of FDs bond (mainly that he was not to see nor contact his children/JD’s family) wouldn’t Judge Heller have to abide by the terms of the bond when ruling on visitation? OR would NP have to file a motion seeking to allow FD to see his children first? I know the Criminal trumps the Civil/family court so I was wondering how This could be accomplished.
TIA!

This was just posted. Can you go to Jennifer's address and verify that this is true? Welcome to WS!

"JUST NOW- A neighbor on Wells Lane NC says there a whole lot
of activity going on at JD's home at 69 Wells, lots of black suburbans, a few white vehicles, an ambulance and a couple red
trucks w/ Hutchinson's on them with drills on the front."

Unfortunately NC is about an hour and a half from Farmington. I have a friend in that area, I’ll see if she can.

Judge Heller's determination of Supervised Visitation does not just go out the window because the mother is missing.

If there is a reason to limit supervised visitation Before the mother goes missing, that same reason applies After the mother goes missing.

Surely, she would not give full custody to FD.

She might give Supervised again, but I sure hope not.

Protection of these children is Paramount.

Oh yes it absolutely can go right out the door if the other parent is unavailable.

Again, a "third party" doesn't get to automatically step into shoes of the custodial parent.

There are thresholds that must be crossed for a third party to take over where a custodial parent left off.

The supervised visitation order helps with a couple of those thresholds but not all three. Which I posted earlier.

However, if the court determined grandma didn't have standing to have custody but was concerned enough about dad having custody they could make a social services referral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member