Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY for answering! Here are the entire terms of FDs bond: (there is also video of Judge going over the terms)

“Following his release, Dulos is not allowed to contact his five children or anyone from Jennifer's family.

He also had to surrender his passport. His attorneys retrieved it from Dulos' Farmington home Tuesday afternoon.

He will also be monitored by GPS tracking, and isn't allowed to leave the state unless court approved.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wf...91de0b04-8b69-11e9-bf45-1befa244686c.amp.html

NP is so desperate for MT's cooperation, it's almost comical to watch him try in vain yet not reach the desired goal.

First we questioned why is he talking so much about MT and not JD.
Then she was 'cleared'. All good.
Then reports MT softly sobbing while claiming her love for FD.
Then he wants to 'clarify' the bond terms in order to establish contact for the long distance lovers.
Then he floats a joint defense.
Then he states she was with him during the time of Jennifer's disappearance.

Hey Norm, so far you are batting zero. No MT. No being able to use sealed court documents in your defense.

I am with you @Caroline Lago . Let LE do their job, and hopefully, FD will get what he's due. My only concern, given his shenanigans and outright flouting of the terms of his being allowed out is that he'll find a way to jump ship to Greece or wherever.

Hello fellow CT sleuth. I have a funny feeling that FD is being followed non-stop ;) , especially because of the location of this crime. Even if they're not always on his physical tail, there is someone following his ankle bracelet's GPS constantly, ready to pounce. LE wants to get him as much as we do.

What happened to her stating she was visiting friends. I thought she brought one of them a handbag the person left at her house. This should be verifiable IMO.

That all came from NP allegedly. Neither Mt nor her attorney have made a public comment to MSM. We only learned yesterday when her attorney filed the motion that neither she nor her attorney want any contact with NP/FD and that MT wishes to leave the state for a few weeks prior to her 7/18/19 court date.

So MT and her attorney will be in court tomorrow. Which should be interesting even if an official “no comment” is issued entering or leaving the courthouse. I’m bummed bc I won’t have as much time to post or follow the action starting tomorrow.

Maybe I will have time late at night? Oh well...

I doubt FD niece can take the 5 kids. She probably doesn't even have a connection with them or spend as much quality time with them compared to GF. Also, she doesn't live in the states and I'm sure the children don't want to move to another country. GF won't let that happen!!

Motion to dismiss
View attachment 190993
New filing in the Dulos custody case: Fotis Dulos’ legal team wants a judge to dismiss Jennifer’s mother’s request for custody, saying the court lacks jurisdiction. At the court appearance yesterday, the judge said she’d issue a decision on Gloria Farber’s motion soon.
Do we have access to anything other than the cover page of this motion to dismiss? I'd like to see the actual arguments that were made by FD's attorneys in the memo of law they filed. Tx.

Totally OT, and might get deleted, but it would be great for sleuthers in the NC/Fairfield County area to get together for coffee/whatever sometime. Not sure how that would work, but I'm throwing it out there. Silvermine Market on the NC/Norwalk border would be my suggestion. Would like to meet some of these amazing people who are committed to getting to the bottom of this case and seeing justice for JD and her family.

I drove by there a couple weeks ago, there was another curiosity seeker going around the dead end road. I'm not sure what they would be looking for at this late date. The NC cops are overpaid, I'm not sure they like getting their hands dirty with real detective work. The chief of police in New Canaan also has law offices on Elm St., so you go to him I guess if his cops get you for something; IMO a conflict of interest. These people are overpaid for what they do, well into the six figures if you have been on the force a long time. A long time cop in the neighboring Stamford police department was getting over $300k a year including private work.

BBM
Like spending nearly a month at a trash to recycle plant going through a football field full of rancid garbage that has been shredded into pieces 6 inches long during a 12 hour shift??
Like diving into sludgy ponds looking for anything that might resemble human remains?
I could go on but I applaud every single one of these cops getting their hands dirty with real detective work. IMO/JMO

Last edited:
Pattis is just throwing out more confusing scenarios as a smokescreen to sway the unstable who might buy this nonsense.

Evidence is overwhelming, even Pattis said it would be disturbing if there were CCTV imaging of Fotis dropping off the bags at dumpsters in Hartford, and lawyers don't usually contribute to their client's prosecutor. I just don't understand why Pattis wants to undermine his credibility like this, something no one with a brain buys, or other criminals.

It seems pretty clear cut that Fotis and/or a hitman killed the ex-wife that Friday morning but botched the job with too much damning evidence. Then Fotis disposed of the crime scene evidence that night, and we only have a couple bags of DNA blood evidence. I don't know why image evidence has not been released, but I assume that is for the trial.
I have wondered also if this was a contract killing.

Pattis is just throwing out more confusing scenarios as a smokescreen to sway the unstable who might buy this nonsense.

Evidence is overwhelming, even Pattis said it would be disturbing if there were CCTV imaging of Fotis dropping off the bags at dumpsters in Hartford, and lawyers don't usually contribute to their client's prosecutor. I just don't understand why Pattis wants to undermine his credibility like this, something no one with a brain buys, or other criminals.

It seems pretty clear cut that Fotis and/or a hitman killed the ex-wife that Friday morning but botched the job with too much damning evidence. Then Fotis disposed of the crime scene evidence that night, and we only have a couple bags of DNA blood evidence. I don't know why image evidence has not been released, but I assume that is for the trial.
I generally like to compare cases and LE responses, particularly in missing cases. What has struck me in this case is the lack of specificity of what LE has asked to have been on the look out for. LE didn't even post a picture of the actual JD vehicle found at Waveny or post pictures of her other vehicles. LE also didn't post pictures of all the FD/FORE vehicles to ask people for the original dates in question had you seen these 4-5 vehicles in the vicinity of X etc. The public was just shown a picture of JD and a stock photo of the black Suburban. I wonder why this has been it?

We've seen no requests for public assistance to search or even check their yards and the info request from NCPD and Farmington Police was for CCTV footage in a narrow date range. So many reasons this could have been the case but this situation seemed to have been handled as a violent crime shortly after JD was reported missing IMO and the arrest warrant implied as much.

I wonder if JD had extensive cameras on her house and drive and this told police what and who they were looking for?

Curious what other people think has been going on with LE?

the reason im trying to get the info on the phones and truck was IF FD didnt actual commit the murder and had someone else involved, then he would have made sure his phone records, meetings etc would have been very public that am. IF his phone was turned off all am, then we need to take the next step and assume he did it. THEN it brings us to that red truck. him walking back to leave the red truck at the other house is just weird. someone building million dollar homes isnt walking 45 minutes home for fresh air.

Exactly.

He walked home so the employee would think that FD had not driven it that day.

Don't you think that MT wants to get out of CT because she's afraid FD will come after her? If she's in another state, he can't get to her physically, well at least until he "accidentally" goes across state lines again. I think I would be concerned if I were her.

IMO. ABSOLUTELY. No Doubt about it.

She may have not known what FD was planning with JD, but she Definitely knows now.

Totally OT, and might get deleted, but it would be great for sleuthers in the NC/Fairfield County area to get together for coffee/whatever sometime. Not sure how that would work, but I'm throwing it out there. Silvermine Market on the NC/Norwalk border would be my suggestion. Would like to meet some of these amazing people who are committed to getting to the bottom of this case and seeing justice for JD and her family.
Tequila Mockingbird?

Tomorrow should be interesting then...?

“Days ago, Fotis Dulos filed paperwork looking to see Troconis, but her attorneys filed back, saying she doesn’t want any contact with him.

Documents say her attorneys are asking the courts to “enter an order prohibiting Fotis Dulos or his attorneys, agents or representatives from having any contact whatsoever, whether in-person, electronic, telephonic or in any other way.”

Troconis' attorneys are expected in court on Friday, but it is unclear if she will attend.”

Girlfriend files 'no contact' motion against estranged husband of missing mom

I am definitely interested in what her attorneys have to say in court tomorrow. Definitely interested. JMO.

Tomorrow should be interesting then...?

“Days ago, Fotis Dulos filed paperwork looking to see Troconis, but her attorneys filed back, saying she doesn’t want any contact with him.

Documents say her attorneys are asking the courts to “enter an order prohibiting Fotis Dulos or his attorneys, agents or representatives from having any contact whatsoever, whether in-person, electronic, telephonic or in any other way.”

Troconis' attorneys are expected in court on Friday, but it is unclear if she will attend.”

Girlfriend files 'no contact' motion against estranged husband of missing mom

I am definitely interested in what her attorneys have to say in court tomorrow. Definitely interested. JMO.

Are they in court for the request to leave CT or for something else? TIA

Tequila Mockingbird?
My favorite! Not sure if Jason and Ryan are still manning the bar there, but I would be up for it. Let me try to figure out a way to get a thread going...not sure if there is a message function where I could keep track of who responds. You bit first, @sds71 , so when would (ordinarily) work for you? Fridays are no good because I have softball.

Awesome moderators, please let me know if there's a better way to try to arrange this...I want to be mindful of not interupting our crazy-good flow of WS comments with this thread.
My favorite! Not sure if Jason and Ryan are still manning the bar there, but I would be up for it. Let me try to figure out a way to get a thread going...not sure if there is a message function where I could keep track of who responds. You bit first, @sds71 , so when would (ordinarily) work for you? Fridays are no good because I have softball.[/QUOTE

Thanks for posting this info. @gitana1 kindly explained above post that GF now has to be heard on this matter by the Family Court judge and unfortunately the Probate Court can't be used to decide the matter. We have only seen the motion from Pattis/FD on the matter and haven't seen anything yet filed by GF. Its heartbreaking to me that this family will have to go through what most likely will be a rough process to decide custody.

Its curious though that FD is rolling the dice now on demanding custody with Pattis now when the status of pending charges is still unclear. Seems like it might have made sense to wait to see if/when other charges are filed. But even if no other charges are filed it seems like the obstruction/other present charges could put FD in prison for quite awhile leaving the door open for the GF/Farber family to resume custody.

But I guess FD/Pattis were forced to file for custody given that maintaining the current situation with GF would allow for very strong and credible (IMO) argument to be made that GF is functioning as a 'parent' with regard to the children. Not sure though what argument can be made to allow custody to a parent with such restricted visitation as was presently in place at the time of JD missing event? @gitana1 do you know what the appeals process might be for Family Court? Is there even a process for review of Family Court matters by a higher court and could this end up at the highest court in CT on appeal? Also, do you see any way that an argument could be made by GF to move the custody question to NY and away from CT?

Its also curious to me that Atty Pattis who has spent next to no time speaking about his client FD would subject that same client to full court review of his suitability and competenace to parent and assume custody responsibilities in full view of the world press and potential jury pool in the criminal matter. It seems like this process would open pandoras box on any/all/everything we could ever want to know about FD as a person and as a parent. Given what is already in the Family Court documents on these topics I don't get why Pattis would want all this out in the public domain in advance of the criminal proceedings?!

Perhaps Pattis will ask that any custody case documents be 'sealed' by the Family Court and that atty's associated with the proceedings be gagged? We can then I guess only hope that the GAL in the case will somehow 'find a way' to drop all the reports and files on GF's desk so she and her atty's might read them and release them to the press! What a tragic farce this has the potential to become IMO. MOO
I understand what you're saying about the custody battle moving to family court but it's not clear to me that GF loses whatever she won in probate court by virtue of FD being out on bail. I think this provision in the probate code could still be in play vis a vis GF's rights at this point: "The minor has been denied the care, guidance or control necessary for his or her physical, educational, moral or emotional well-being as a result of acts of parental commission or omission."
If I recall correctly, FD invoked his 5th Am. right in probate court in the last 3 weeks. But I'm no expert on the probate/family court thing. Also, as I posted above, I would really like to see the actual substantive arguments made by FD in Family Court in support of his motion to dismiss GF's motion to intervene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member