Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY! I believe you answered this upthread but just to clarify as the criminal court/Judge dictated the terms of FDs bond (mainly that he was not to see nor contact his children/JD’s family) wouldn’t Judge Heller have to abide by the terms of the bond when ruling on visitation? OR would NP have to file a motion seeking to allow FD to see his children first? I know the Criminal trumps the Civil/family court so I was wondering how This could be accomplished.
TIA!

Yes. The criminal court order absolutely supersede.

Is he barred by the criminal court from contact with his kids?

In such a case the family law judge could award legal custody to the father and allow him to designate someone to care for the kids while he can't have physical contact.

The court doesn't have to award custody to grandma just because of the criminal court orders.

In such a case the family law judge could award legal custody to the father and allow him to designate someone to care for the kids while he can't have physical contact.

The court doesn't have to award custody to grandma just because of the criminal court orders.

BBM
Interesting, I hadn't thought of that angle. Thanks.
Also, I absolutely think FD would do that. Rip them out of GF's house and place them with a relative.

STAMFORD — Fotis Dulos’ lawyer says his client was with his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, when Jennifer Dulos disappeared last month.

Norm Pattis says Troconis, who is scheduled to appear in court Friday, can alibi Fotis Dulos if prosecutors drop the charges against her.

“She was with him at the time Jennifer went missing,” Pattis told Hearst Connecticut Media this week.

“We know where he was. Michelle knows where he was,” Pattis said. “Hopefully, they’ll release her, or hopefully, she’ll decide to testify.”

But Troconis asked a judge to enter an order prohibiting Fotis Dulos or his lawyers “from having any contact whatsoever” with her in a motion filed Tuesday by her lawyer, Andrew Bowman.
Lawyer: ‘Michelle knows’ where Fotis was when Jennifer Dulos disappeared

Thought: As I wrote upthread I bet MT and her attorney’s latest actions certainly put a damper on FD/NP’s big “revenge suicide reveal” yesterday. I hope they are, to use NP’s own word, “crestfallen.” FDs mockery of an alibi will not be buttressed by MT. She’s not going to AL-I-Lie for his whereabouts on the critical hours of May 24th. I approve. Anything that causes FD to squirm and feel out of control is definitely worth it. JMO as always.

Last edited:

TY for answering! Here are the entire terms of FDs bond: (there is also video of Judge going over the terms)

“Following his release, Dulos is not allowed to contact his five children or anyone from Jennifer's family.

He also had to surrender his passport. His attorneys retrieved it from Dulos' Farmington home Tuesday afternoon.

He will also be monitored by GPS tracking, and isn't allowed to leave the state unless court approved.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wf...91de0b04-8b69-11e9-bf45-1befa244686c.amp.html

TY for answering! Here are the entire terms of FDs bond: (there is also video of Judge going over the terms)

“Following his release, Dulos is not allowed to contact his five children or anyone from Jennifer's family.

He also had to surrender his passport. His attorneys retrieved it from Dulos' Farmington home Tuesday afternoon.

He will also be monitored by GPS tracking, and isn't allowed to leave the state unless court approved.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wf...91de0b04-8b69-11e9-bf45-1befa244686c.amp.html
I too never thought that the bond terms said no contact with MT. MT bond terms the same, "no contact with the victim's family".

I too never thought that the bond terms said no contact with MT. MT bond terms the same, "no contact with the victim's family".

NP was floating all the MT stuff in the media bc IMO neither she nor her attorney were returning his calls at all. JMO that was NP’s way of trying to communicate with her/attorney. And well, they are done with that nonsense. And she also wants to leave the state as well for a few weeks until she has to appear in court again (July 18) so she and her attorney will be in court tomorrow. Maybe they will be able to get the news coverage going into the weekend instead of Pattis and his morally bankrupt and unbelievable theories. I hope whatever they say about not wanting to be linked to NP or FD is the lead story all weekend! We have had enough of the Pattis show and trashing JD show! Enough! JMO!

NP was floating all the MT stuff in the media bc IMO neither she nor her attorney were returning his calls at all. JMO that was NP’s way of trying to communicate with her/attorney. And well, they are done with that nonsense. And she also wants to leave the state as well for a few weeks until she has to appear in court again (July 18) so she and her attorney will be in court tomorrow. Maybe they will be able to get the news coverage going into the weekend instead of Pattis and his morally bankrupt and unbelievable theories. I hope whatever they say about not wanting to be linked to NP or FD is the lead story all weekend! We have had enough of the Pattis show and trashing JD show! Enough! JMO!

well said!

does anyone recall beside the report of loud banging by several neighbors at the fore group property in NC, the morning after JD disappearance, was any other info reveled yet? Any mention of a car in driveway or anything else?

No we don’t have any information other than neighbors reported loud banging around 5 am on May 25 at 61 Sturbridge Hill in New Canaan. It has been searched multiple times including a dumpster on the property. That’s all we know.

does anyone recall beside the report of loud banging by several neighbors at the fore group property in NC, the morning after JD disappearance, was any other info reveled yet? Any mention of a car in driveway or anything else?
A neighbor said LE took his surveillance footage but told him it didn’t reveal anything. LE then requested footage dating back to 22 May and we haven’t heard anything else since then.

IMO, MT must desperately not want to go to jail, especially because she has a child. She would have to be absolutely nuts to want to still have a
relationship with a man who likely killed his wife, made himself look like a victim in the marriage and had her, MT, help dispose of bloody clothes.
I am hoping that they have enough evidence, a lot more than we know about, but they are prolonging this with the hope of finding JD's body
so that they can make sure FD gets the most severe sentence. What do the LE have to lose by stalling and why not let FD stir in his guilt. I think MT may not know all the details of the murder or location of body, but she knows enough to get her off the hook when it comes time to go to trial. There is still a lot of land out there that likely needs to be searched and they may be doing it quietly. MT is likely being coached to give just the right amount of information, but not too much at the moment.
I am with you @Caroline Lago . Let LE do their job, and hopefully, FD will get what he's due. My only concern, given his shenanigans and outright flouting of the terms of his being allowed out is that he'll find a way to jump ship to Greece or wherever.

Based on my memory of having my septic tank stuck last year, and the loud metal banging from the pry bars that were required to take it off , I just left an online tip with the NC police. I don't remember anyone saying they saw a septic tanker removal truck at 61 Sturbridge which is what would be required. Sometimes things that you would think the police would investigate, aren't. There are so many sites in this case. I haven't heard any reports of a septic tank removal service at any of these properties. Has anyone?

STAMFORD — Fotis Dulos’ lawyer says his client was with his girlfriend, Michelle Troconis, when Jennifer Dulos disappeared last month.

Norm Pattis says Troconis, who is scheduled to appear in court Friday, can alibi Fotis Dulos if prosecutors drop the charges against her.

“She was with him at the time Jennifer went missing,” Pattis told Hearst Connecticut Media this week.

“We know where he was. Michelle knows where he was,” Pattis said. “Hopefully, they’ll release her, or hopefully, she’ll decide to testify.”

But Troconis asked a judge to enter an order prohibiting Fotis Dulos or his lawyers “from having any contact whatsoever” with her in a motion filed Tuesday by her lawyer, Andrew Bowman.
Lawyer: ‘Michelle knows’ where Fotis was when Jennifer Dulos disappeared

Thought: As I wrote upthread I bet MT and her attorney’s latest actions certainly put a damper on FD/NP’s big “revenge suicide reveal” yesterday. I hope they are, to use NP’s own word, “crestfallen.” FDs mockery of an alibi will not be buttressed by MT. She’s not going to AL-I-Lie for his whereabouts on the critical hours of May 24th. I approve. Anything that causes FD to squirm and feel out of control is definitely worth it. JMO as always.
What happened to her stating she was visiting friends. I thought she brought one of them a handbag the person left at her house. This should be verifiable IMO.

I drove by there a couple weeks ago, there was another curiosity seeker going around the dead end road. I'm not sure what they would be looking for at this late date. The NC cops are overpaid, I'm not sure they like getting their hands dirty with real detective work. The chief of police in New Canaan also has law offices on Elm St., so you go to him I guess if his cops get you for something; IMO a conflict of interest. These people are overpaid for what they do, well into the six figures if you have been on the force a long time. A long time cop in the neighboring Stamford police department was getting over $300k a year including private work.
Seriously - he's law AND order?! I can't imagine how that would be allowed. Many cops are overpaid, regularly padding a decent compensation (for many who never even went to college) with overtime road work that should be outsourced to $10-$20/hr general-purpose flaggers. But thank you for sharing this, @Chessman . The more you know.

I was wondering how FD’s niece he was photographed with last weekend fit into the custody picture. If the terms of his bond do not change (no contact with his 5 kids) and Judge Heller rules on custody/visitation, FD can designate his niece or someone else to take custody, if Judge Heller doesn’t rule in favor of GF? This is all MOO entirely. I have no knowledge of anything but he has been seen with his sister’s daughter a lot of late. JMO as always!

Thanks @gitana1 just making sure I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member