Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is my first post.
I live in Farmington and drove home via Mountain Springs Rd/Jefferson Crossing area recently and looked at all of the properties that the Fore group have in that area and houses for sale. There are some huge and beautiful houses. It seemed like half of Mountain Springs Road had one of their signs on it. The whole area leading up to Jefferson Crossing on either side was plastered with chains and no trespassing signs.
I was surprised to see the large amount of land and construction with my own eyes, I took a bunch of pics too.
Just wanted to introduce myself, make my first post and say hi and I’m in the area should anyone need anything from a willing Farmington local.
Welcome! So glad to get someone local to help us puzzle this sad situation out. Have you seen any recent LE searching in your area?

IMO. ABSOLUTELY. No Doubt about it.

She may have not known what FD was planning with JD, but she Definitely knows now.

Another thought is her daughter is heavily involved in skiing and will probably be visiting her father in the southern hemisphere. I first thought she might want to go with her, but request says she will be in the states.

Perhaps, without child, she'll need some company if her parents and sister happen to go south also. Just thinking....I would certainly want to get out of Connecticut if I were her. However, returning 1 day before the hearing sounds a bit "iffy." And, it would be difficult for LE to keep track of her if she leaves the state. I can see the court denying the request. (Especially if "friends" are near border states...:oops:

This was just posted. Can you go to Jennifer's address and verify that this is true? Welcome to WS!

"JUST NOW- A neighbor on Wells Lane NC says there a whole lot
of activity going on at JD's home at 69 Wells, lots of black suburbans, a few white vehicles, an ambulance and a couple red
trucks w/ Hutchinson's on them with drills on the front."

He probably can't since JD house is in NC and he lives in Farmington.

Are they in court for the request to leave CT or for something else? TIA

Both request to leave the state and the motion for no contact from FD/NP will be addressed if I have read all the articles correctly. But I would imagine that the requests to leave the state necessitated that the court date for this request to be heard be tomorrow. But I would imagine both the request to leave the state and the motion for no contact from FD/NP will be addressed. JMO.

Seriously - he's law AND order?! I can't imagine how that would be allowed. Many cops are overpaid, regularly padding a decent compensation (for many who never even went to college) with overtime road work that should be outsourced to $10-$20/hr general-purpose flaggers. But thank you for sharing this, @Chessman . The more you know.

Chief of Police: New Canaan Police | Chief of Police
Also his law office: New Canaan Attorney | Lawyer in Connecticut

He earned a philosophy degree too, I'm sure subsidized with union protected wages, benefits, etc.. Tax dollars at work.

BBM
Like spending nearly a month at a trash to recycle plant going through a football field full of rancid garbage that has been shredded into pieces 6 inches long during a 12 hour shift??
Like diving into sludgy ponds looking for anything that might resemble human remains?
I could go on but I applaud every single one of these cops getting their hands dirty with real detective work. IMO/JMO
And they made it clear. They are doing it for Jennifer.

That’s cool of you to check. It’s 69 Welles Lane in New Canaan! Welcome btw! :D

I went out there too about 445 pm after I saw the false report of a lot of activity; not true, just landscapers at work on other Welles properties. I've done contract work on some Frogtown properties as a tree guy; a deceased billionaire lived on the road who started the "Danbury Mint" and "MBI", a collectibles company.

Last edited:
Oh yes it absolutely can go right out the door if the other parent is unavailable.

Again, a "third party" doesn't get to automatically step into shoes of the custodial parent.

There are thresholds that must be crossed for a third party to take over where a custodial parent left off.

The supervised visitation order helps with a couple of those thresholds but not all three. Which I posted earlier.

However, if the court determined grandma didn't have standing to have custody but was concerned enough about dad having custody they could make a social services referral.

The only point I was making, its that the Reason for her order of supervised visitation, is still valid.

I realize she could change her mind, which is why I said 'Surely she would not give full custody to FD' with her original reason, still valid.

Yes. The criminal court order absolutely supersede.

Is he barred by the criminal court from contact with his kids?

In such a case the family law judge could award legal custody to the father and allow him to designate someone to care for the kids while he can't have physical contact.

The court doesn't have to award custody to grandma just because of the criminal court orders.
According to the HC article: Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty, posts bail as prosecutor reveals DNA evidence claiming to link him to missing wife Jennifer Farber Dulos

"A protective order remains in place barring Fotis Dulos from contacting them now that he has posted bail".

Was this protective order part of the last bail hearing?

I saw a picture of one of JDs kids teammates
They dedicated the game to him
Had a big sign with his # on it
Lawyer: ‘Michelle knows’ where Fotis was when Jennifer Dulos disappeared
Pattis says Troconis, who is scheduled to appear in court Friday, can alibi Fotis Dulos if prosecutors drop the charges against her.

“She was with him at the time Jennifer went missing,” Pattis told Hearst Connecticut Media this week.
Seems like if this had any basis in truth, MT would have stated it when questioned by LE. All this sounds like to me is Normy P, sending a message to MT. Like "MT you remember where FD was (wink wink ), because you were there too (wink wink ). Remember MT?

BBM
Like spending nearly a month at a trash to recycle plant going through a football field full of rancid garbage that has been shredded into pieces 6 inches long during a 12 hour shift??
Like diving into sludgy ponds looking for anything that might resemble human remains?
I could go on but I applaud every single one of these cops getting their hands dirty with real detective work. IMO/JMO
Absolutely agree! We have seen total dedication from State Police and NCPD IMO on this case. We see so many missing cases where precious time is lost due to inexperience or inaction from local police in the first 48 hrs. NCPD was on the case with State Police quickly in this case, the JD vehicle was found w/i an hr of the missing report being filed and State Crime folks were processing the Welles property quickly. It was also a holiday weekend and yet still crime scene processing took place. We see so many cases where little to nothing happens by LE after the missing report is filed for 24-48 hrs. NCPD took the friends/GF report seriously and immediately checked Welles property.

We can quibble about LE pay in NC and the Chief's law office and overtime and why no searching over the weekend etc. but IMO given the size of the dept and resources the initial response and follow through was solid in comparison to so many other cases I've seen. MOO

"]JUST NOW- A neighbor on Wells Lane NC says there a whole lot
of activity going on at JD's home at 69 Wells, lots of black suburbans, a few white vehicles, an ambulance and a couple red
trucks w/ Hutchinson's on them with drills on the front.

Update- NC Police have tweeted This IS A False Report.[/QUOTE]
OK is this bs or are LE actually there?

Source is reported a neighbor that lives close by.
NBCCT and Fox61 on their way to scene- nothing confirmed yet.
Hutchinson is reported to be a tree trimming co. in NC.

edit- NC Police have tweeted This is a False Report.

Which is it? True or False?

"]JUST NOW- A neighbor on Wells Lane NC says there a whole lot
trucks w/ Hutchinson's on them with drills on the front.

Update- NC Police have tweeted This IS A False Report.

It was a false report of activity.

I was wondering how FD’s niece he was photographed with last weekend fit into the custody picture. If the terms of his bond do not change (no contact with his 5 kids) and Judge Heller rules on custody/visitation, FD can designate his niece or someone else to take custody, if Judge Heller doesn’t rule in favor of GF? This is all MOO entirely. I have no knowledge of anything but he has been seen with his sister’s daughter a lot of late. JMO as always!

Thanks @gitana1 just making sure I understand

Yes. All possible. I'm predicting the judge will rule in favor of grandma though. I really hope I'm right.

The kidS have been through enough upheaval and are where they belong IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member