Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many
Oh he did, did he? Very smart catch and analysis, clearskies1. Interesting. Indeed if he's taking the fifth and not participating in the probate case it may be able to go forward even though he's out of jail. Especially as the criminal court, I learned, has barred him from his kids due o the allegations against him.

It's possible probate court can determine he's not able to care for his kids.

In that case the family law ruling would be a back up plan.

Sorry, I was wrong ... turns out FD invoked the Fifth in Family Court (not Probate Court) the day he got out on bail...

"Fotis Dulos pleaded not guilty, posted bail and walked out of a Stamford courthouse Tuesday, hours after a state prosecutor announced that investigators had found Dulos’ DNA mixed with that of his missing wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, in her New Canaan home. A short while later, in family court, Dulos refused to answer questions by invoking his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination during a brief hearing over the custody of their five children." BBM.
Fotis Dulos pleads not guilty, posts bail as prosecutor reveals DNA evidence claiming to link him to missing wife Jennifer Farber Dulos

Anyway, hopefully GF succeeds in her custody efforts. JMO.

For what its worth, after reading of LE activity that was posted I decided to drive by - at 5:50 pm there was absolutely NO activity at Welles Lane address.....
The FB group is running out of things to talk about so this rumor mongering started IMO. Sad that LE has to waste resources responding to this nonsense. Grrrr.....

I'd love to see her motion. What's the basis for her request? It's probably generic - "We are co defendants." But I would like to see if there's anything more specific like, "He's suspected of murdering his wife." "He tried to involve me." "I'm scared of him."
I did not see any attached declarations BUT wouldn’t her attorney(s) have to explain WHY in court tomorrow? I mean you can’t just go in front of the Judge and ask that neither FD nor NP have contact with them or MT and also ask for her to leave the state for a few weeks without establishing why?
Thanks again for all your hard work on this board—not just this case!

Lawyer: ‘Michelle knows’ where Fotis was when Jennifer Dulos disappeared
Pattis says Troconis, who is scheduled to appear in court Friday, can alibi Fotis Dulos if prosecutors drop the charges against her.

“She was with him at the time Jennifer went missing,” Pattis told Hearst Connecticut Media this week.

She can’t alibi him if they don’t drop the charges against her? Why not? Or is this Pattis’s way of saying that she isn’t alibi-ing him only because of the charges she herself faces?

Yes. The criminal court order absolutely supersede.

Is he barred by the criminal court from contact with his kids?

In such a case the family law judge could award legal custody to the father and allow him to designate someone to care for the kids while he can't have physical contact.

The court doesn't have to award custody to grandma just because of the criminal court orders.

That's all VERY disappointing....So sorry....hope the family law judge can find wiggle room!

Wonder if its going to take a motion from MT to issue a protective order against NP and FD to get the public commentary from NP to stop? At some point the NP comments have to be interfering with MT ability to defend herself and I wonder if that line has already been crossed by NP? All this being said I truly wonder if both the motion from MT for 'no contact' and the 'lets get together message' from NP/FD aren't part of some larger collaborative effort of these two individuals who frankly are both severely lacking in credibility after their ride down Albany IMO. Still not sure what to think about it all even though the motion from MT atty was crystal clear in its language. Trust is a funny thing and I'm not sure either MT or FD can be trusted or frankly should be trusted IMO.
Oh, man! I am so naive. This never occurred to me. Are you inferring that both Bowman and Norm are playing us? Is this a bad chapter from The Bonfire of the Vanities?

Welcome! So glad to get someone local to help us puzzle this sad situation out. Have you seen any recent LE searching in your area?

No.
But I’m fully invested and can be out and about on the road at a moments notice if needed. Mornings are more difficult than any other times of day or night, but consider me Websleuths local investigator on the job in the Farmington area!
Kellie

Oh, man! I am so naive. This never occurred to me. Are you inferring that both Bowman and Norm are playing us? Is this a bad chapter from The Bonfire of the Vanities?
Not sure what I'm thinking about what is happening between the parties FD and MT to tell you the absolute truth. Not sure either that we have any reason to believe either FD or MT about much of anything at this point either.

Something is going on here IMO between the parties but I'm just not sure yet exactly what it is at this point. I'm hopeful that court session tomorrow might reveal more as to Bowman/MT strategy but he is cagey IMO so not sure how much will be revealed.

One thing that does seem clear at ths point with the little info we have is that FD needs MT much more than MT needs FD but this could change depending on the facts eventually revealed in court.

So, roll the dice at this point and pick a number as I'm not sure even Pattis knows it all regarding the timeline at this point.

Once the State speaks and presents new charges or presents evidence in the tampering case then its game on and visibility on the issues between MT/FD might become clearer IMO. Right now things are still a bit hazy IMO! Curious what others think.

No.
But I’m fully invested and can be out and about on the road at a moments notice if needed. Mornings are more difficult than any other times of day or night, but consider me Websleuths local investigator on the job in the Farmington area!
Kellie
Did you see the webcam that the Neighbor had of FD mailbox (mentioned in the Arrest Warrant too)? The Neighbor was one of the first to step forward in Farmington (huge kudos Neighbor!) to help. Curious if the webcam just covered the driveway or if someone was leaving the property away from the driveway whether that movement on foot or motorcycle could be captured? Do you think most of the other folks in the area have CCTV as well? NC is generally pretty well alarmed and many folks have cameras so wondered about the situation on the ground in Farmington? Thanks.

Not sure what I'm thinking about what is happening between the parties FD and MT to tell you the absolute truth. Not sure either that we have any reason to believe either FD or MT about much of anything at this point either.

Something is going on here IMO between the parties but I'm just not sure yet exactly what it is at this point. I'm hopeful that court session tomorrow might reveal more as to Bowman/MT strategy but he is cagey IMO so not sure how much will be revealed.

One thing that does seem clear at ths point with the little info we have is that FD needs MT much more than MT needs FD but this could change depending on the facts eventually revealed in court.

So, roll the dice at this point and pick a number as I'm not sure even Pattis knows it all regarding the timeline at this point.

Once the State speaks and presents new charges or presents evidence in the tampering case then its game on and visibility on the issues between MT/FD might become clearer IMO. Right now things are still a bit hazy IMO! Curious what others think.

Most of the time NP seems so obvious. Yet their is a part of me that says don't be to sure. He is either brilliant or dumb as a post. It truly changes sometimes by the hour, what I think NP is up to.

That's all VERY disappointing....So sorry....hope the family law judge can find wiggle room!
The only things I am holding out hope on are that the existing tampering/hindering charges exist against FD and appear to be solid and that the ride down Albany with items containing JD blood has CCTV footage and cell phone data as described in the arrest warran can be substantiated by LE in court and that these two facts if proven might be enough (along with the very long Family Court file about FD) to tip things in GF favor for custody. For FD to get into the supervised visitation 'box' he has gotten himself into really takes some doing and I would be astonished if any other court would simply toss out the well documented history of FD and his 'issues' from Family Court. But stranger things have happened and usually handicapping the law makes for some poor betting results IMO!

Also, so much of FD time will be devoted to preparing his defense so IMO he will be unable to provide the care and environment conducive to stable and supportive family life at this time needed by the children. Also, if further charges are brought then he will most likely be wrapped up in litigation on the criminal defense for a couple of years at least.

Most of the time NP seems so obvious. Yet their is a part of me that says don't be to sure. He is either brilliant or dumb as a post. It truly changes sometimes by the hour, what I think NP is up to.
Hate to say it but NP cannot be underestimated. IMO he has behaved in a totally unprofessional, possibly unlawful as it relates to the psych report and inappropriate manner in this case thus far but he can't be counted out as an aggressive advocate for FD. I would, however, like to see him/his firm gagged in this case as this would force him to use the courts and law to further his defense rather than what he is doing with the morning drive tv radio route trying to pollute the CT jury pool. MOO.

Awesome moderators, please let me know if there's a better way to try to arrange this...I want to be mindful of not interupting our crazy-good flow of WS comments with this thread.
Tequila Mockingbird is open for dinner only though!

Nobody should even read articles that quote NP, in my opinion. And as brilliant as some might think he is - I consider him stupid. He doesn’t know what evidence has been accumulated. So floating bs alibis and excuses and theories etc this soon may end up making a laughing stock out of him. Even more than he already is.

Hate to say it but NP cannot be underestimated. IMO he has behaved in a totally unprofessional, possibly unlawful as it relates to the psych report and inappropriate manner in this case thus far but he can't be counted out as an aggressive advocate for FD. I would, however, like to see him/his firm gagged in this case as this would force him to use the courts and law to further his defense rather than what he is doing with the morning drive tv radio route trying to pollute the CT jury pool. MOO.
The boys got moxie and he is dumb like a fox. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper